Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Do you recycle?

#98QBKiller

What are is your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Track?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What are is your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Track?

• Atlanta Motor Speedway
    • Bristol Motor Speedway
    • Lowe's Motor Speedway
    • Chicagoland Speedway
    • Darlington Raceway
    • Daytona Int'l Speedway
    • Dover Int'l Speedway
    • Fontana
    • Homestead-Miami Speedway
    • Indianapolis Motor Speedway
    • Kansas Speedway
    • Las Vegas Motor Speedway
    • Martinsville Speedway
    • Michigan Int'l Speedway
    • New Hampshire Motor Speedway
    • Phoenix Int'l Raceway
    • Pocono Raceway
    • Richmond Int'l Raceway
    • Infineon Raceway
    • Talladega Superspeedway
    • Texas Motor Speedway
    • Watkins Glen International
    • Other just because
    • What is this thing called NASCAR?
    • Who cares SC?? You fail

I recycle. Honestly though, if Mondizzle wasn't around, I'd throw everything in the trash. I'm a lazy man, it's easier when everything goes in the same container.

One thing I like about it is that it makes the trash bags lighter when we drink beer on the weekends. Carrying the bin down to the street once a week isn't as bad as carrying a few heavy bags throughout the week for some reason.

Not as much as I like to,but work to improve every day. When I was with my old construction company,we did practice it. Cardboard and such.

Yeah, I worked in a grocery store through high school and the first part of college and we would go through several bales of cardboard a day.

I recycle every day.

Saw a woman throw a can out of her car window this morning outside of my house, so I preceded to throw cuss words at her, picked the can up, and put it in my recycling bin.

RECYCLE, PEOPLE!!!!

yes vote here, but if i forget to put the recycle bins out and they are full.. i just throw away whatever wont fit in the bins until the next pickup date. Cleaned the garage out this past weekend, and went to the dump today with like 10lbs of cardboard, put it in the recycle center area.

Recycle... I live in the good 'ol Pacific NW. We recycle everything down to the egg shells (they go in the yard waste). We even had a HUGE company wide program asking, how can we become a more "Green Company". We NW tree huggers are serious about it.

Well according to congressman John Shimkus, there really is no need to recycle because as he put it, "God decides when the earth will end"

http://forcechange.com/2009/04/04/congressman-god-decides-when-the-earth-will-end/

Pollute and destroy the earth all you want, treat it like a rental car, it is out of our hands anyway.

Wouldn't you feel like you wasted a bunch of time if you do all this recycling then God goes and destroys the earth anyway? ;)

Well according to congressman John Shimkus, there really is no need to recycle because as he put it, "God decides when the earth will end"

http://forcechange.com/2009/04/04/congressman-god-decides-when-the-earth-will-end/

Pollute and destroy the earth all you want, treat it like a rental car, it is out of our hands anyway.

Wouldn't you feel like you wasted a bunch of time if you do all this recycling then God goes and destroys the earth anyway? ;)

Debbie downer in the house! :doh:

:hysterical:

Archived