Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many dates before a kiss?

robotfire

I have a friend who has been on two dates, and I don't think he's kissed her yet. How many dates can you go through before kissing a girl? What is the maximum number of dates you can have before kissing her, and what is the minimum?

EDIT: My opinion is he HAS to kiss her by the third date. The minimum is the first date, which is when my wife and I first kissed. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to submit my resume as a construction worker, tae kwon do instructor, and professional weight lifter.

Typically I think a date is a good follow up to a spirited sexual romp so I'll go with zero. If it was good and she's not annoying, take her on a date. :D

In all seriousness it depends on the person. I hate the idea that there are rules for these kinds of things. Relationships can work and fail in many different fashions, usually it's the people involved not the timing of the steps taken.

We just had the dude that's going to be the officiant for a wedding down this weekend to plan. He's a good friend, and otherwise normal dating dude that works on Capital Hill. The current girl he's dating (almost 2 months) didn't give up a kiss over the course of SEVEN DATES! The eighth date, he had sex with her and did so again the next morning. Both of these people are in their late 20's.

Moral of Story? Patience is good, mmmkkaaayyy.

1st date. Has to be before the end of the 2nd date or its friend zone

But I always say first date

Pretty much how I view it as well.

Personally, I'm not into the traditional dating scene too much at the moment, but when I am, I better get a kiss by the end of the 2nd date. By that point, I'll know whether it's actually going somewhere or it's fizzled out.

I don't rush anything on the first date, but if it happens that way that's fine.

Hmmm, I'd say if you don't at least TRY by the end of the second date, the whole thing is going nowhere, and the girl will wind up wondering why you haven't made a move. Personally, I don't like to make a move on the first date because I like to get to know the girl a bit first and see what makes her comfortable and uncomfortable. I think then you can decide on the second date when and how to make your move.

Kiss the first date period. Girls HATE it when a guy doesn't have the walnuts to at least try and kiss them. Do a poll of girls who are friends and ask them about this. They will really like a guy and then he just refuses to make a move - a WUSSY in other words, deadly poison. Your friend needs to take this girl off the pedestal and act like a man.

I usually set girls up by "accidentally" bumping them with my butt into another person or a wall, bush etc. When they trip I react with exasperation. "Oh my God, you're so clumsy - I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO KISS." Sometimes they will grab me and kiss right then and there. If they kiss later they always remember to say "So, do you think I know how to kiss now?" Answer - I'm NOT SURE YET. Resume making out.

Here's the routine that works every single time. I used to call it my Ritz Carlton because I'd always do it in the lounge at the Ritz.

1. Sit next to her on a couch with a drink. Open body language. People watch. Comment on some woman's blouse, comment on other people's drinks. Make fun of people if you can and get her doing it with you.

2. Ask her what smells so good. It's her hair. Smell her neck and give her good feedback.

3. Do the kiss test. Look at her in the eyes. If she looks in yours and looks DOWN then lightly press your lips to hers and move away. Then pull back and continue to people watch.

4. Smell her neck again and do the kiss test. This time kiss a little more passionately then pull back. Keep this routine up. She will be feeling the kisses all over her body. Men are like blow torches, women are like electric stoves. (Figure that metaphor out completely and adjust your behavior accordingly.)

I usually kiss the woman before we've even had our first date :yes:

"Excuse me, miss..."

"Yes?"

(plant a lingering kiss on her lips)

"Would you like to go out with me this Friday?"

(shocked) "Um...yeah, sure...sure, ok."

Works like a charm :thumbsup:

Wow, this is a player move. If I wasn't happily married, I'd definitely try it. One other thing... DONT GO ON DATES PERIOD. If you meet her in a bar take her on a "mini date" by getting her away from her friends and across the street into another bar alone. Call her out of the blue and take her shopping with you. Dates are for two pump chumps. Be cool, dress cool, smell good, wear NICE SHOES, don't tuck your long sleeve shirt in. Don't smile too much. Make fun of her in a teasing way. Tell her you have hundreds of girlfriends and you work as a hit man. It's all in how you make her feel, not who you are or how much cash you have.

Kiss the first date period. Girls HATE it when a guy doesn't have the walnuts to at least try and kiss them. Do a poll of girls who are friends and ask them about this. They really like a guy and he just refuses to make a move. Your friend needs to take this girl off the pedestal and act like a man.

I usually set girls up by "accidentally" bumping them with my butt into another person or a wall, bush etc. When they trip I react with exasperation. "Oh my God, you're so clumsy - I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO KISS." Sometimes they will grab me and kiss right then and there. If they kiss later they always remember to say "So, do you think I know how to kiss now?" Answer - I'm NOT SURE YET. Resume making out.

Here's the routine that works every single time. I used to call it my Ritz Carlton because I'd always do it in the lounge at the Ritz.

1. Sit next to her on a couch with a drink. Open body language. People watch. Comment on some woman's blouse, comment on other people's drinks. Make fun of people if you can and get her doing it with you.

2. Ask her what smells so good. It's her hair. Smell her neck and give her good feedback.

3. Do the kiss test. Look at her in the eyes. If she looks in yours and looks DOWN then lightly press your lips to hers and move away. Then pull back and continue to people watch.

4. Smell her neck again and do the kiss test. This time kiss a little more passionately then pull back. Keep this routine up. She will be feeling the kisses all over her body.

Come on bra, in year 2009 something like this is extremely creepy. You know a girl for 10 hours max and your going to try a kiss? Listen, if you like the girl, have patience. I had patience when I dated a 'goody' and probably didn't kiss her for the first 1-2 weeks. Believe me, once you break the seal, the bases will start moving quickly. If your boy is lookin for a quick pump and dump....then quit wasting your time and just skip over 1st base to begin with. Get some booz in her, she will start getting comfortable.

EDIT: My opinion is he HAS to kiss her by the third date. The minimum is the first date, which is when my wife and I first kissed. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to submit my resume as a construction worker, tae kwon do instructor, and professional weight lifter.

The minimum is the first date huh? Um....that makes sense mathematically:silly: Or is there some zero date I'm unaware of?

Anyway, my answer is date one. This is speaking back from high school/college experience, but if the date went poorly, I'm not going to bother trying for one. If it went well, I'm going to try, and if she turns her head away or something, she just lost her chance at date #2.

This isn't 1940, withholding a kiss isn't some form of sanctity anymore.

Archived