Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many dates before a kiss?

robotfire

First of all, why would we get all dolled up and then hate guys for thinking we're hot? That's just ridiculous. And I'd probably laugh and say something about his ugly shoes because he didn't listen to you and wear nice shoes :D Seriously, I'd just return banter with banter. I'm very sarcastic so that's my style. But I don't know if one sentence would determine if I would want to kiss him or not. That's quite shallow, and where I've had my shallower moments, I don't know if one sentence makes me want to kiss him. Unless he's Brad Pitt, as he was brought up earlier. He could probably say anything and I'd still pucker up :silly:

And I would only sock you in the face if I found out you secretly had another girlfriend back at home :( Epic fail on that one. Anyway, boyfriends should pay for drinks/dinner/dates sometimes. But I've taken guys out and paid before, I like to be fair, I just prefer to be "old-fashioned" (it has nothing to do with not wanting to pay).

There you go. I guess the picture wasn't communicated as well as I hoped.... sigh. I was hoping he caught you speechless with your friends snickering at you. He took you right out of your game in other words. Back to the original point, guys that smile too much and say "just kidding" are wimpy. Guys that don't smile that much (watch James Bond sometime or Bruce Willis) are still flirting without smiling that much. They will win hearts every time by not smiling.

I have an amazing wife back home as I mentioned earlier in a post, so you'll just have to rule me out. I'm trying to educate so it's all in good fun. I really hope you find a guy that has all the qualities mentioned above. It's a lot more fun to meet a challenging and hilarious guy rather than the castrated males out there who ask "how high?" when you tell them to jump. Real men would call you "brat" and give you a good (harmless) spanking. Cheers.

that not smiling thing is a joke. Its all about bein yourself. If you're a smiling person who jokes around a lot then lead with that. If you're caught up in tryin to follow the rules then the girl's gonna realize you're being fake and just laugh at you (and you won't get a kiss).

A girl is either feeling you or she's not. If she's not then its up to you to know to move on and not settle for being a friend or try to win her over.

You may think it's a joke, but body language experts say different. Smiling or showing the teeth is a form of supplication to a more dominant member of the group. This is well researched in humans and other species such as Chimps. Smiling is a sign of weakness and you don't have to change your entire personality at all. It is hard to follow all the rules, but over time they become second nature. Your success rate will increase the more they become part of your personality. Hey, if you're happy with the way things are then for God's sake DON'T CHANGE. If you do wish to have relationships with more attractive women more frequently, then by all means run don't walk to change yourself for the better. You may be comfortable smelling like a pig, wearing ripped sweats, and wearing gym shoes out on dates because "that's you" but it won't get you any further toward your goal. Unless you are amazingly good and can overcome those deficits with other stronger characteristics.

You may think it's a joke, but body language experts say different. Smiling or showing the teeth is a form of supplication to a more dominant member of the group. This is well researched in humans and other species such as Chimps. Smiling is a sign of weakness and you don't have to change your entire personality at all. It is hard to follow all the rules, but over time they become second nature. Your success rate will increase the more they become part of your personality. Hey, if you're happy with the way things are then for God's sake DON'T CHANGE. If you do wish to have relationships with more attractive women more frequently, then by all means run don't walk to change yourself for the better. You may be comfortable smelling like a pig, wearing ripped sweats, and wearing gym shoes out on dates because "that's you" but it won't get you any further toward your goal. Unless you are amazingly good and can overcome those deficits with other stronger characteristics.

so you're saying that if I'm on a date and I make a joke, I should just sit there with a blank look on my face?

I think you're overgeneralizing women. I mean they have different likes and dislikes, and some fine women actually have a sense of humor.

There you go. I guess the picture wasn't communicated as well as I hoped.... sigh. I was hoping he caught you speechless with your friends snickering at you. He took you right out of your game in other words. Back to the original point, guys that smile too much and say "just kidding" are wimpy. Guys that don't smile that much (watch James Bond sometime or Bruce Willis) are still flirting without smiling that much. They will win hearts every time by not smiling.

I have an amazing wife back home as I mentioned earlier in a post, so you'll just have to rule me out. I'm trying to educate so it's all in good fun. I really hope you find a guy that has all the qualities mentioned above. It's a lot more fun to meet a challenging and hilarious guy rather than the castrated males out there who ask "how high?" when you tell them to jump. Real men would call you "brat" and give you a good (harmless) spanking. Cheers.

I am rarely caught speechless. And I laugh at almost everything. Also, the majority of my friends are guys and I'm often included as one of the guys. That makes me a little difficult to include me in a generalization about girls, but I see where your coming from. And I would never want a guy who would ask "how high?" when I told them to jump. But then again, I'm not the type of girl to make a guy "jump" so to speak. I don't really like games. If there's chemistry, there's chemistry. There can be guidelines one follows, but it all really depends on the type of person you're trying to pick up. I know many girls that would be insulted by a sarcastic remark or insult, and might slap you and walk away. But I'm very outgoing and I pretty much like everyone unless they're mean (or a cowboys/eagles/giants fan:silly:). And if you know Bruce Willis or James Bond (I prefer Sean Connery or Pierce) please, give them my numbers.

And I'm glad you have an amazing wife, I realize this is all in good fun :silly::cheers:

I don't know about me needing to be educated about dating/picking up women...I don't generally swing that way. :silly:

I have a friend who has been on two dates, and I don't think he's kissed her yet. How many dates can you go through before kissing a girl? What is the maximum number of dates you can have before kissing her, and what is the minimum?

EDIT: My opinion is he HAS to kiss her by the third date. The minimum is the first date, which is when my wife and I first kissed. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to submit my resume as a construction worker, tae kwon do instructor, and professional weight lifter.

He should be hitting it by the third date.....or at least getting a bj.

But I'm very outgoing and I pretty much like everyone unless they're mean (or a cowboys/eagles/giants fan:silly:)

*sniff* and I thought we had something special going after apparently being the only 2 people on ES who like Annalynne McCord.

Well, Bond if a fictional character that hooks up with women named after obvious sexual innuendos.

Bruce Willis is actually a big clown in real life, always joking and goofing around. Pretty bad examples.

You can definitely get away with smiling around girls, especially if they enjoy a guy with a good sense of humor (and what girls don't?).

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the men in this thread, you were simply his subject.

I was just giving him a hard time. :silly: I'm blonde, but I'm not dumb. :D

Well, Bond if a fictional character that hooks up with women named after obvious sexual innuendos.

Bruce Willis is actually a big clown in real life, always joking and goofing around. Pretty bad examples.

You can definitely get away with smiling around girls, especially if they enjoy a guy with a good sense of humor (and what girls don't?).

"If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything" - Marilyn Monroe. Seriously though, funny guys are ftw.

*sniff* and I thought we had something special going after apparently being the only 2 people on ES who like Annalynne McCord.

Oh..well youre cool :D. There's exceptions to every rule. But seriously, she's freaking smoking in Nip/Tuck. Did you see the new pics I posted of her? I haven't been back to that thread I'm lazy.

Back off bud.

:saber:

Awww Slacky, gettin jealous? :silly:

Oh..well youre cool :D. There's exceptions to every rule. But seriously, she's freaking smoking in Nip/Tuck. Did you see the new pics I posted of her? I haven't been back to that thread I'm lazy.

Awww Slacky, gettin jealous? :silly:

Ha yay I'm special. I did see those pics, luckily her hotness cancels out the fitzgerald jersey. I was so disappointed she only had 1 appearance this last season :(.

Ha yay I'm special. I did see those pics, luckily her hotness cancels out the fitzgerald jersey. I was so disappointed she only had 1 appearance this last season :(.

Yeah that's what I figured...I wonder if she actually likes football haha or if she's just wearing it to look cool...cause that would make her not hot.

Yeah that's what I figured...I wonder if she actually likes football haha or if she's just wearing it to look cool...cause that would make her not hot.

Yeah you never know with celebrities, if she even likes football a little bit though I'm ready to call her my dream girl. No matter what team she likes, I can get over that. I mean my best friend is a redskins fan, so if I can live with one of those people I could definitely be ok with her liking the Cards.;)

man... the "be yourself" advice and the "10 mandatory rules for scoring hot chicks" is kinda contradictory.... no?

the first is clearly right. Know thyself, and be confident enough in that self to let your true personality shine through. Period. If that macho banter is you... fine go with it, but if it ISN'T you and you try it, you will come off as a flaming ass.

Be thyself. (which in many of these circumstances is REALLY hard enough, no?) and the situation will always be different for everyone.

fwiw, I met my wife young (20 years old, in college) and we immediately fell into "the friend zone" for 4 months. We hung out ALL the time, as friends, with nothing happening in the kiss arena at all. (as a side note, this 4 months was also EASILY my most active time period in my life, in terms of "meeting/dating women"... confidence was at an all-time high, and not an issue) When we fell out of the "friend zone" we fell pretty damn hard, but still moved fairly slowly, physically. That was 21 years ago, and things are going great.

Everyone's situation is different, it just "is what it is". Live with it, and embrace it.

Archived