Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Reasons Why Obama Lost The Election

McD5

Let's just get them over with early. Tomorrow the results of a poll showing Americans now trust McCain over Obama with the economy are being released. It was close....but Obama has now lost on the economy, the most important concern of voters.

People here will be in shock. So, let's post what we will see all over the tv next week....the top 5 reasons why Obama lost.....the biggest excuses we will see from the liberal tv anchors and hollywood personalities next week....as they come to the realization that the majority of Americans don't agree with their radical left wing views.

5. The young vote didn't go to the polls. Newsflash: They never do. It is too hard to put down the video game to actually go vote. That requires getting off the couch.

4. Voter fraud. Our guy didn't win. There must have been fraud. Let's riot and hold parades of protest. Anything to avoid the truth.

3. Racism. Our guy didn't win. It must be racism. Let's riot and hold parades of protest. Anything to avoid the truth.

2. Fear Campaign about Obama's associates. Those Republicans were smearing Obama. It doesn't matter that his associates are extremely shady. He still should have won. All of my twenty-something video game playing friends said they were going to vote for him.

And the real reason why Obama will lose next week?

1. Raising taxes on the wealthy sent us into the Great Depression in 1929. No intelligent individual believes that raising taxes is going to fix the economy. And unfortunately for the libs....these intelligent people actually go to the polls and vote.

4 years later.....and another lib bites the dust.

Polls are fun, here a few I like.

Colorado Obama +7.2

Ohio Obama +5.8

Florida Obama +3.5

Nevada Obama +7.5

Missouri Obama +0.2

North Carolina Obama +1.3

Virginia Obama +7.6

And my favorites:

Arizona McCain +5.0

Penn Obama +11.0

Obama needs 11 electoral votes from any combination of the above and the race is over.

1. Raising taxes on the wealthy sent us into the Great Depression in 1929. No intelligent individual believes that raising taxes is going to fix the economy. And unfortunately for the libs....these intelligent people actually go to the polls and vote.

Who is your economics professor Sarah Palin?

Let's just get them over with early. Tomorrow the results of a poll showing Americans now trust McCain over Obama with the economy are being released. It was close....but Obama has now lost on the economy, the most important concern of voters.

People here will be in shock. So, let's post what we will see all over the tv next week....the top 5 reasons why Obama lost.....the biggest excuses we will see from the liberal tv anchors and hollywood personalities next week....as they come to the realization that the majority of Americans don't agree with their radical left wing views.

5. The young vote didn't go to the polls. Newsflash: They never do. It is too hard to put down the video game to actually go vote. That requires getting off the couch.

4. Voter fraud. Our guy didn't win. There must have been fraud. Let's riot and hold parades of protest. Anything to avoid the truth.

3. Racism. Our guy didn't win. It must be racism. Let's riot and hold parades of protest. Anything to avoid the truth.

2. Fear Campaign about Obama's associates. Those Republicans were smearing Obama. It doesn't matter that his associates are extremely shady. He still should have won. All of my twenty-something video game playing friends said they were going to vote for him.

And the real reason why Obama will lose next week?

4 years later.....and another lib bites the dust.

There is only one reason why Obama would lose next Tuesday and that is because the Skins beat the Steelers. Remember, in an election year, if the Skins win the game prior to the election, the Republicans win the presidential election.

This time it is going to be wrong, because we are going to win and Obama is also.

This post is an example of why the republican party is suffering right now. These smug, anti-intellectual, inconsiderate mongoloids and the moronic drivel that falls out of their mouths have hijacked the once proud republican party. I am a conservative and even as a teen I recognized John McCain as one of my heroes (and he still is).

I am voting for Obama however.

Why? I am sick and tired of the religious right and yahoos like Mcd5 who like to parrot what they hear from Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin to send those "silly libs" running. Meanwhile they are largely incapable of defending any point they make.

My vote for Obama is a vote for an American future where intelligence and ingenuity are celebrated as opposed to being considered dangerous.

EDIT: Bill O'Reilly just referred to this mystery poll on tonight's show. I assume you got it from there. I am willing to guess that this is a national poll. Yes, in a national poll I'd bet that the numbers would be close. Some of the national polls show the race within the margin of error. Unfortunately we do not elect a president based on a national election. Individual states decide the presidency. And in the states that matter, McCain is losing by a significant margin. McCain has been forced to vigorously defend traditional red states (and he will lose some of them). Of course anything could happen but ultimately it's simple math. I believe Obama already has 263 electoral college votes in the bag. He needs 270 to win. One, maybe two of those toss up states and Obama is the next president. McCain needs numerous scenarios to take place. It's the electoral equivalent of the immaculate reception.

This post is an example of why the republican party is suffering right now. These smug, anti-intellectual, inconsiderate mongoloids and the moronic drivel that falls out of their mouths have hijacked the once proud republican party. I am a conservative and even as a teen I recognized John McCain as one of my heroes (and he still is).

Why? I am sick and tired of the religious right and yahoos like Mcd5 who like to parrot what they hear from Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin to send those "silly libs" running. Meanwhile they are largely incapable of defending any point they make.

My vote for Obama is a vote for an American future where intelligence and ingenuity are celebrated as opposed to being considered dangerous.

Great, great post.

"My vote for Obama is a vote for an American future where intelligence and ingenuity are celebrated as opposed to being considered dangerous."

Awesome.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

You nailed something right on the head here. The parroting of things people hear from Limbaugh and Hannity.

It's laughable. There is nothing intellectual about their comments, it's something they heard and they post it and can't defend anything they say, it's nothing more than a hit an run.

But lets be real here, they don't post these comments in an effort to debate issues, just like Hannity and Limbaugh don't take callers on air that wish to debate the dribble that comes out of their mouths, at least not in a fair manner. Limbaugh and Hannity's idea of winning a debate is speaking louder than the other person.

I hope that if the party I support ever falls flat on its face like the Republican party has i'd have the integrity to critize it and even vote against it.

:applause:

There is only one reason why Obama would lose next Tuesday and that is because the Skins beat the Steelers. Remember, in an election year, if the Skins win the game prior to the election, the Republicans win the presidential election.

This time it is going to be wrong, because we are going to win and Obama is also.

Not true. The statistic was that if the Redskins win, the incumbent party won election/re-election but in 2004 the Redskins lost to the Packers and George Bush won re-election.

Archived