Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Reasons Why Obama Lost The Election

McD5

So you are saying the the election is over with McCain not leading in any national poll and battleground states having Obama leading in the most important one's?

. . . and you talk to others as if they're dense . . .

"I" am not saying anything.

The "respected independent poll" is now saying that Americans don't want higher taxes on capital gains, estate taxes....etc......and that after having looked at everything, they now prefer McCain on the economy.

No need to get upset at me....or at the poll.

That should be directed to fellow libs that won't turn out at the polls as always....or at Obama's high taxation ideas.

...and they are.

...and they'll continue to be paid accordingly under Obama.

Go back to telling us about the market, you're not very good at this.

We should create a poll:

Which job would McD5 fail at the fastest?

a) NFL Scout

B) Political Analyst

c) Handicapper

d) All of the above

That should be directed to fellow libs that won't turn out at the polls as always....or at Obama's high taxation ideas.

You keep saying this as if this election isn't like other elections, we've already seen record numbers throughout the primaries especially with the minority vote, so what makes you think that they will suddenly forget to vote on Tuesday.

Sorry mate, but you've proved nothing and my guess is that your prediction is premature, and wrong.

The logic is that the economy is the deciding factor in the election. The majority of Americans now prefer the economy in the hands of McCain. What is so hard to understand about that?

:cheers:

What is even harder to get is that you don't understand the shift in polling was within the margin for error when Obama was slightly leading and is still within the margin of error with McCain slightly leading. That means...it is STILL a statistical tie.:doh: Apparently that is very difficult for YOU to understand

Here are their state polling numbers:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

So your source thinks you have <17% chance of being correct on your prediction FYI

We should create a poll:

Which job would McD5 fail at the fastest?

a) NFL Scout

B) Political Analyst

c) Handicapper

d) All of the above

LOL.....do you think there will be riots? Outspoken hollywood libs will go into depression. Again.

What is even harder to get is that you don't understand the shift in polling was within the margin for error when Obama was slightly leading and is still within the margin of error with McCain slightly leading. That means...it is STILL a statistical tie.:doh: Apparently that is very difficult for YOU to understand

Here is their state polling numbers:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

So your source thinks you have <17% chance of being correct on your prediction FYI

I do understand. The bottom line....McCain now leads on the economy.

And the stock market rally over the last week can only help that.

Dow up almost 200 again today.

I wonder how the dems are feeling about this market rally right now.

Anyone who knows anything about the market knows it won't keep going up look at the past few days/weeks.

Geez, I thought you were at least good at that.

Wow your dense....When a poll is within the margin of error IT IS A STATISTICAL TIE. Nobody is winning. Holy crap. And, if you knew ANYTHING about the markets...daily fluctuations mean nothing. We are still in a bad market and the fact that it moves this much, up or down, on a daily basis is a very bad thing in general.

Wow your dense....When a poll is within the margin of error IT IS A STATISTICAL TIE. Nobody is winning. Holy crap. And, if you knew ANYTHING about the markets...daily fluctuations mean nothing. Were are still in a bad market and the fact that it moves this much, up or down, on a daily basis is a very bad thing in general.

Bingo and the best economists are still predicting that this quarter will see more loss in the GDP and will be carried over through the next quarter. Like has been said repeatedly, as tie in statistics is when the results are within the margin of error, if the difference between the two numbers is within the margin of error then the only thing that the poll says is that there is no distinct favorite. Further this is a NATIONAL poll, if you had posted a poll that looked at the battleground states then it might mean more.

What's more is that when people are asked who they are going to vote for in the battle ground states, Obama keeps coming out way ahead, but keep smoking your McCain ganja.

You keep saying this as if this election isn't like other elections, we've already seen record numbers throughout the primaries especially with the minority vote, so what makes you think that they will suddenly forget to vote on Tuesday.

Sorry mate, but you've proved nothing and my guess is that your prediction is premature, and wrong.

That really depends on your source.

Of course the network channels...the Dan Rathers and msnbc shows are going to try to convince you of that. They want you to believe that dems are turning out in record numbers.

I live in Florida. Now Florida is only one important state.....but we certainly aren't seeing some great democratic turnout down here.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20081029/BREAKINGNEWS/81029048/1006/news01

"LA Times/Bloomerg give McCain a 49-45 lead among Floridians that have already voted. Republicans also lead 50-30 in the absentee votes already counted."

Not sure what network/website you are getting this from......but it isn't accurate in Florida.

I'll have my wife bake you some Humble Pie and ship it out on Tuesday...how do you like your crow? Deep fried, baked or grilled?

I can feel the anger swelling already.

Yep. I'd prepare for some riots.....and for the top 5 excuses from the op all over the tv.

Bingo and the best economists are still predicting that this quarter will see more loss in the GDP and will be carried over through the next quarter. Like has been said repeatedly, as tie in statistics is when the results are within the margin of error, if the difference between the two numbers is within the margin of error then the only thing that the poll says is that there is no distinct favorite. Further this is a NATIONAL poll, if you had posted a poll that looked at the battleground states then it might mean more.

What's more is that when people are asked who they are going to vote for in the battle ground states, Obama keeps coming out way ahead, but keep smoking your McCain ganja.

I posted the state polls from the same site for him (earlier in this thread) and Obama has an overwhelming lead in EC votes and the site said Obama had >83% chance of winning

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/mccain_trusted_more_on_taxes_and_economy

Rule #1. Never question McD. Interesting how I knew this poll was coming out today before it was released. Never forget that.

Please, just stop.

First off, two people posted that link in this thread before you did. Also O'Reilly mentioned this on his show last night... coincidentally your thread is posted after his show aired. And if you knew anything about polls you would know that this kind of poll is irrelevant for reasons mentioned previous in this thread.

Clearly you are just crazy. I pity you.

Please, just stop.

First off, two people posted that link in this thread before you did. Also O'Reilly mentioned this on his show last night... coincidentally your thread is posted after his show aired. And if you knew anything about polls you would know that this kind of poll is irrelevant for reasons mentioned previous in this thread.

Clearly you are just crazy. I pity you.

Riots, I say. From Atlanta to Oakland.

Maxine Waters....she will give us amazing tv. :cheers:

Riots, I say. From Atlanta to Oakland.

Maxine Waters....she will give us amazing tv. :cheers:

So now you are a racist moron? You cite a black congresswoman and two cities which have large black populations.

You are embarrassing yourself and your party. Have you no dignity, sir? Are you nothing more than a giggling child? You, sir, are an abomination.

So now you are a racist moron? You cite a black congresswoman and two cities which have large black populations.

You are embarrassing yourself and your party. Have you no dignity, sir? Are you nothing more than a giggling child? You, sir, are an abomination.

Wow you libs crack me up.

Far from racist. I picked Oakland because that is where Maxine Waters is from. And she is possibly the funniest elected official we have.

Atlanta is on the other side of the country. Feel free to insert Boston, or any other east coast city if you prefer.

Earlier in this thread....I mentioned Keith Hackermann and John Stewart. My two favorite left wingers.

The "Obama lost because of racism" excuse is already showing its face.

Hysterical. :doh:

Don't even waste your time everyone. Several of us have debunked his "evidence" and "rational" so now he is just spurting crap about nothing in every post. What a joke, even the site he uses to try and make his incoherant point said he has less than a 17% chance of being correct...epic fail

Archived