Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Reasons Why Obama Lost The Election

McD5

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/mccain_trusted_more_on_taxes_and_economy

Rule #1. Never question McD. Interesting how I knew this poll was coming out today before it was released. Never forget that.

#2. It is over. Voters now prefer McCain more on taxes, obviously.

But for the first time....voters now trust McCain over Obama on the overall economy. The deciding factor in the election.

And the real bad news if you are a lib...hoping this time "might" be different?

Libs don't vote. They scream, shout, and collect unemployment.

They don't vote.

I can't wait to see Keith Hackerman and John Stewart crying next week.

:cheers:

. . . and again I say - you are the same guy who said that Ladell Betts >>>>>> Clinton Portis and that Jason Campbell sucked and Colt Brennan should play.

You sir, have no credibility whatsoever and the polls completely dismiss any of your made up claims about the election.

So you're taking that poll over all of the state polls that show Obama pulling away in all the key battleground states?

You may know polls, but you sure as hell don't understand politics.

not for anything, because I dont think it matters. But most battleground polls are closer today than they were last week. Not enough to make a difference IMO.

realclearpolitics.com

the fact that you think racism has nothing to do with obama not getting votes is funny.

maybe we don't like to acknowledge it but racism is very much apart of our society still and it will drive people to the polls to vote against obama.

Racism will get Obama more votes than it will cost him.

Over 90% of the black votes are going to Obama.

Are 90% of the white votes going to McCain? No, didn't think so.

Any other piece of intelligence you want to share with the class? :silly:

Racism will get Obama more votes than it will cost him.

Over 90% of the black votes are going to Obama.

Are 90% of the white votes going to McCain? No, didn't think so.

Any other piece of intelligence you want to share with the class? :silly:

I'm not going to play the racism game but the black vote goes overwhelmingly for Democrats regardless of who the candidate is - although it remains to be seen how the number of these voters changes.

However, you don't like to deal with reality or logic so continue with your hilarious arguments that make everyone laugh at you every time you're wrong.

Are you one of those ignorant asses that think all Obama supporters should be deported to concentration camps?

You act like it.

God no.

But I do think they should get jobs. They need to put forth a little more effort in carrying their own weight...as opposed to looking for handouts.

"Ask not what your country can do for you."

I'm not going to play the racism game but the black vote goes overwhelmingly for Democrats regardless of who the candidate is - although it remains to be seen how the number of these voters changes.

You are correct on the black vote going to dems....and in record breaking amounts in this particular election. So why would anyone even say racism could possibly help McCain? It is just people getting their excuses ready.

However, you don't like to deal with reality or logic so continue with your hilarious arguments that make everyone laugh at you every time you're wrong.

The logic is that the economy is the deciding factor in the election. The majority of Americans now prefer the economy in the hands of McCain. What is so hard to understand about that?

God no.

But I do think they should get jobs. They need to put forth a little more effort in carrying their own weight...as opposed to looking for handouts.

"Ask not what your country can do for you."

Oh please.

Is someone working for the lowest wage not pulling their weight?

The logic is that the economy is the deciding factor in the election. The majority of Americans now prefer the economy in the hands of McCain. What is so hard to understand about that?

So you are saying the the election is over with McCain not leading in any national poll and battleground states having Obama leading in the most important one's?

. . . and you talk to others as if they're dense . . .

Archived