Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9/11 Conspiracy Film: Loose Change

skinsfan07

Yeah why can't we question it? I'd like to know that too.
Skinsfan, you are welcome to question everything. It is a good thing to question. It expands your intellect and allows you to learn. However, when conducting the questioning you need to do so in a respectful and informed manner.

Citing a "film" produced by a college student on his PC using no factual detail, that has been recut and re-edited at least 5 times, does not meet the burden of proof on you to indict the federal govt in the most complex conspiracy in history.

In addition, the rebuttals offered in this thread by fellow posters that do cite factual studies have been summarily dismissed by you, and others of your ilk. No response was even offered by you to the NIST study. No response to the detailed pictures from inside the Pentagon was offered either.

As stated by Henry, this "debate" has been waged at least on a quarterly basis since this hit hob was posted on Youtube years ago. Not once, in any of these threads, has the side of your opinion offered a credible reaction to the factual studies produced. That makes you look like a hack-job, because these myths that you post based on a shoddily produced web video have been debunked. And now, several years later, you log in and post the same claims and ignore any factual rebuttal.

This leads us to view you as no different than the previous tin-foil wearing posters. Question all you want. But be prepared to accept an answer that differs from your preconceived perceptions. Otherwise, you aren't questioning. You are using questions to make accusations.

:2cents:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE&feature=related

If you haven't seen this yet, I highly recommend it. Proof that 9/11 was an inside job (the plane crash into the Pentagon was definitely set up, less than 5 mins in, it explains it all).......crazy crazy stuff

It's 1hr 19 mins but is worth it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korey_Rowe

A comprehensive list of over 100 lies and omissions in the 911 commission report can be found in this link:

http://www.septembereleventh.org/newsarchive/2005-05-22-571pglie.php

I've asked this question many times with no real response - If the Govt was really behind killing thousands of innocent people, why is this web-site (and others like it), as well as the 'enlightened people' behind it, still around? Surely a government smart and stealthy enough to pull off the biggest conspiracy in history would have been able to shut down an few poorly made web- sites, movies, and general ramblings.

That is all.

I've asked this question many times with no real response - If the Govt was really behind killing thousands of innocent people, why is this web-site (and others like it), as well as the 'enlightened people' behind it, still around? Surely a government smart and stealthy enough to pull off the biggest conspiracy in history would have been able to shut down an few poorly made web- sites, movies, and general ramblings.

That is all.

Remember that guy Cheney shot in the face? A conspiracy theorist.

That is all.

Better question-

why didn't the government just plant a bomb and blame it on Al Queda? Just like the WTC bombing in 1993.

:whoknows: :whoknows:

psst- I'll tell you why...

BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT DIDN'T DO IT, *******S!

I love final argument "I'm just saying don't trust everything blindly. I;m just keeping my options open"

In fact -I'm going to stick to it.

Don't believe the Skins lost last week! Just because the media and TV tells you? You think your saw it? Then why wasn't the coach fired? After all, when the rams lost 2 weeks ago they fired their coach. When the Raiders lost, they fired there coach. Ours was not. Clearly they didn't lose. Hey - Don't question me, I'm just asking the questions.

Fact - The Rams were win less and the skins beat some of the best teams in the league

Fact - The Skins were favored by 14 1/2 points.

Fact -The skins had 0 offensive turnovers all years.

Do you really belive the skins could lose? All of a sudden turn the ball over 3 times? Come on. The eye witnesses that were there? Well, don't trust them. After all, I talked to a guy in section 205 row 19 who SWEARS that final FG was wide right!

Look - I'm just saying - Maybe they lost. But I'm not going to just BLINDLY accept it! I'm just questioning the offical reports of the game. Seems like a lot of answered questions.

I cant believe this got to 200 posts. You guys are all super awesome. :applause:

I didn't think it would ever come to be that I'd rather post in a post-9-11 conspiracy thread than the majority of the other threads in the Tailgate, but this election realted nonsense has driven me over the edge. I can't wait until that whole thing is over (and we get lots of new, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories as to how candidate "Insert Losing Name Here" reall won the election, only to be screwed by "Insert opposition here".)

I didn't think it would ever come to be that I'd rather post in a post-9-11 conspiracy thread than the majority of the other threads in the Tailgate, but this election realted nonsense has driven me over the edge. I can't wait until that whole thing is over (and we get lots of new, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories as to how candidate "Insert Losing Name Here" reall won the election, only to be screwed by "Insert opposition here".)

Thats a pretty good point. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE&feature=related

If you haven't seen this yet, I highly recommend it. Proof that 9/11 was an inside job (the plane crash into the Pentagon was definitely set up, less than 5 mins in, it explains it all).......crazy crazy stuff

It's 1hr 19 mins but is worth it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korey_Rowe

A comprehensive list of over 100 lies and omissions in the 911 commission report can be found in this link:

http://www.septembereleventh.org/newsarchive/2005-05-22-571pglie.php

It truly saddens me to know that people actually believe this crap.

Do you really belive the skins could lose? All of a sudden turn the ball over 3 times? Come on. The eye witnesses that were there? Well, don't trust them. After all, I talked to a guy in section 205 row 19 who SWEARS that final FG was wide right!

Look - I'm just saying - Maybe they lost. But I'm not going to just BLINDLY accept it! I'm just questioning the offical reports of the game. Seems like a lot of answered questions.

Dude, just look at the photos.

Here's Brown approaching the ball. Look at the angle his foot is at!

conspiracy1.jpg

Anyone who knows anything out physics could tell you the ball will be wide right.

Then the next shot. Where's the ball?!?

Conspiracy2.jpg

It 'mysteriously' disappears from view for a few seconds. But if you look closely you can see a spot that kind of looks like a ball, at the exact angle it should be judging from Brown's approach in Photo #1.

Then when the ball reappears ... it's suddenly on target.

Conspiracy3.jpg

This 'new' ball is not only the wrong color, but doesn't follow the laws of physics? There's no way that's the same ball that Brown kicked!

It's obvious from this evidence that the NFL felt the Rams needed the win more than the Redskins.

roter_skywarrior.jpg This piece of wreckage looks real, not planted!

But unfortunately, it is not from a Boeing 757!

Official reaction to this photo / part, was to claim it is a HoneyWell rotor from the rear 'APU' engine in a Boeing 757's tail-section.

But, after studying these high-resolution photos, HoneyWell, the manufacturers of the supposed APU engines, said: "there is no way that is any part of a APU engine we manufacture"

JT8D_turbofan_engine.jpg

Karl Schwartz, former GOP Stratagist, patmoz nanotechnologies

-inet security systems CEO

recognizes the part as a JT8D Turbo from from a US Air Force A-3 Skywarrior.

Allow me...

image051.jpg

another image of the JT8D

image050.jpg

clearly not the part found at the pentagon

"Chris Bollyn (of the AFP) contacted Honeywell in Phoenix, Arizona, the manufacturer of a 757's APU. An expert, speaking on the condition of anonymity told him that: "There's no way that's an APU wheel." Bollyn then contacted Pratt & Whitney and Rolls-Royce, The two companies that manufacture 757 engines. Pratt & Whitney pointed Bollyn towards Rolls-Royce and John W Brown a spokesman for Rolls-Royce told Bollyn that:"

image045.jpg

"That's right. Want to know why? Because Bollyn had contacted the factory in Indiana which makes engines for small planes like the Cessna Citation and Global Hawk, rather than the plant in Quebec that overhauls the 757 engines or the factory in Derby, England that makes them! (Thanks, Orphia Nay) It says so right there in the article."

another little bit of information that may be good to know "Schwarz is an outspoken 9/11 conspiracy theorist. He recently cancelled plans to run for the Presidency of the U.S. in 2008. He wrote a book about how much he dislikes George W. Bush."

all this information and a point by point review of the assertions in the movie are available here: http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

I'm always thinking of get rich quick schemes. Why haven't I ever thought of making my OWN 9/11 Conspiracy movie? Think of the gold mine you would have on your hands.....

In fact, here's my new premise.

The two planes that slammed the WTC were actually empty, auto piloted drones.

All of the passengers were kidnapped by the goverment & driven to a top secret/undisclosed location. After extensive research, I have been able to determine that initially that location was Woburn, Massachussets, a suburb 14 miles from Boston.

A specific few were ordered by US Marshalls, at gunpoint, to call their families for tearful goodbyes.

Every month since 9/11, the passengers are moved to another top secret location. Each time they move, the goverment kills off one of the passengers. Since there were roughly 90 passengers on those two planes, at most, there are only 6 or 7 people left. Last I heard the secret location was the basement of a Hooters Restaurant in Boise, Idaho.

Seriously, I would make a killing with this movie......

It's amazing how twisted the human mind can get. Thousands upon thousands of witnesses... They must be in on it. Never mind that there are hundreds of thousands of REAL engineers who understand that the towers fell because steel melted and warped under hundreds of thousands of tons of pressure (BTW thats why the second tower hit was the first to fall. - It was hit much lower and had twice the weight pressing on those heated beams). You morons would rather believe some idiot with no engineering degree because they made a movie with spooky music.

Besides being one of the most intelligent posters on the board, Bang is a genuinely nice guy. Me? I'm a prick. Just ask anybody. So I'll tell you... If you believe the conspiracy theories.... You are a moron. You should not be allowed to vote, and it would probably be best for the human race if you did not breed.

Well here are some "morons" WITH engineering degrees that don't believe the official story!

http://www.ae911truth.org/

But the problem is that all of the evidence that conspiracy theorists have provided in this thread have been debunked over and over again. So, am I supposed to believe what a few people argue is the truth, or am I supposed to believe scientific evidence that has proven that these conspiracy theories are junk?

If you have some evidence to the contrary, I'd be happy to look at it. The problem is that the evidence that people keep posting has already been analyzed and refuted hundreds of times by people who know what they're talking about.

And as far having a reason to go to war, since when did George W. need a reason to do anything?

Since when did George W. need a reason to do anything? Probably about 5 minutes before the Patriot Act was passed.. :D

I never stated that I believed EVERYTHING in loose change, but most of the stuff I can agree on. I'll give you a few example of things I do and do not and why.

Just because researchers have debunked theories in this video, doesn't mean that nothing in it can be true, or the 9/11 theory itself can't be true. I'm doing on a search on it myself and found this which is a nice statement.

"Despite the video’s extraordinary popularity, its claims are so absurd that they are considered an embarrassment by other conspiracy theorists"

And to be honest, my information on the 9/11 conspiracy came from other sources besides one media location.

I can't claim 100% that a missile or a plain hit the Pentagon, I didn't see that one happen and to my knowledge there's no video evidence. The facts that we do know is, there's a missing plane with passengers somewhere if it was a missile and that is what doesn't make much sense to me.

I do in fact believe that flight 93 was shot down in the sky by our own planes and the reason why - would be to protect the Capital.

So in my belief I'd say, I can't agree with everything that loose change offers or other stories, but I can agree with some things.

- 9/11's truths were hidden by the government.

- 9/11 was THE reason why we went to war, not because of the threat, but because of the reason we can rally ourselves and to push forward into the middle east for whatever reasons.

- Flight 93 was shot down.

- The Twin Towers did have explosives planted inside the building that aided in the destruction of them both, perfectly collapsing. If these weren't planted this building would in no way fall straight down.

- People have profited extremely from this war and 9/11. Through construction of Iraq and the building of war weaponry.

We may not be able to all agree on one thing and that's fine. Honestly it doesn't matter to me whether the point get's across to people I meet on the internet, I'm just spreading my thoughts on the matter..I'm sure we can all agree that :dallasuck though... :D

It's amazing how twisted the human mind can get. Thousands upon thousands of witnesses... They must be in on it. Never mind that there are hundreds of thousands of REAL engineers who understand that the towers fell because steel melted and warped under hundreds of thousands of tons of pressure (BTW thats why the second tower hit was the first to fall. - It was hit much lower and had twice the weight pressing on those heated beams). You morons would rather believe some idiot with no engineering degree because they made a movie with spooky music.

Besides being one of the most intelligent posters on the board, Bang is a genuinely nice guy. Me? I'm a prick. Just ask anybody. So I'll tell you... If you believe the conspiracy theories.... You are a moron. You should not be allowed to vote, and it would probably be best for the human race if you did not breed.

To be honest here, you're just giving the conspiracy theorists ammunition here bud. Based on your last paragraph, you just said all the right things any corrupted based government located in the United States would love to hear from one of their civilians.

"If you believe in conspiracy theories you're a moron"

- Ok, so as people let's all stop believing in things we're told not to believe in. Let's become loose of a free mind and freedom of speech, you know what? **** it, Bush, take away our rights as people, we don't know what we're talking about. We're clearly so uneducated to the point where our opinions don't matter. Instead of building a country around the people (the one our founding fathers made) let's build it all around you...oh wait? Didn't that already happen.

"You should not be allowed to vote"

Agreed and in fact, man, your wish has been granted! Have you read the news latley? All those absentee ballots thrown away? Screw not being able to let them vote! Let them vote and let's trash em'! Oh wait, and all those people get rejected to register to vote? We might know who they're voting for...it's not like there's some billion dollar man who's registering this year to vote all of the sudden, these people registering would most likely vote for...

"and it would probably be best for the human race if you did not breed."

See this is where you went completley off the chart, you claim this guy or any conspiracists shouldn't breed now because what? Do you fear the thought of a world with free speach and the ability to say what you like about what you want? Or do you fear the fact that people will say things you don't agree with?

You sound like an arrogant man, who not only has his mind made up 10 years ago but because of such claims that you've heard in your life, you won't accept the thought of anything that goes against you as being anywhere near related to truth? Your mother would never be a whore right? So why on earth would your government lie to you? I guess the world is just plain ****ing perfect.

A prick? I'd say far from it.

It's one thing to wonder how people profited from 9/11: by reacting to it, or by planning it. I think the answer to that one is simple and obvious and uninteresting, but I can at least see how someone would think to pose the question.

This whole thing about the buildings "collapsing straight down," though... it's absurd. How else would someone expect a building to collapse? Straight up? Sideways, straightlegged, like a Looney Toons cartoon boxer after taking an uppercut to the chops?

OMG, the buildings collapsed into their own footprints. Surely it would have made more sense if each one collapsed into some other building's footprint instead...?!? :doh:

Some folks are desperate to find a reason for explosives to have been in the buildings, even though the idea is straight-up idiotic. They used to use the "it collapsed at freefall speed" line of half-thinking, but that fell flat (no pun). Now it's the "the buildings appeared to succumb to gravity" line of half-thinking. Remarkable. Anyone who has ever paid attention in an entry level physics class can tell you that there's no way the buildings would do anything BUT fall straight down, no matter what made them collapse. (Exceptions: Megatsunami, meteor, getting hit by a 1,100-foot domino.)

It's just silly. Spend two seconds thinking about conservation of momentum, and you should be done with it.

This thread is so chock full of stupid that it makes my eyes hurt.

Listen. Just because you have a question that you are unable to answer out of your own knowledge does not mean that the actual answer is something hidden or scary.

Chances are, if you don't know the answer, someone on the internet can give you an answer that you will believe. And that answer will be total bull :pooh: Of course, you won't know that.

Questions are good. Ask all the questions you want. But be honest and diligent about looking for answers too. Use Ocaam's razor. Apply the same level of scepticism to conspiracy theories that you do to conventional explanations.

Otherwise, you are just doing the conspiracy-theory circle jerk, and everyone will rightfully laugh at you and call you names like "moron."

Here is a good place to get started looking for basic answers to your questions.

www.debunking911.com

Enjoy.

Cant believe this is back :doh::rolleyes:

''The Twin Towers did have explosives planted inside....''

you see, a statement like that demands such definite evidence that I am amazed you make it. It is one hell of a statement. A lot of this is based on nothing more than video film taken at great distance of a building collapsing or pictures of girders. To actually prove explosives you need to show evidence of timers, remains of explosives etc as far as I am aware there is zero. So, taking your quote, where is your evidence for explosives (and video footage of a building falling down doesnt cut it by the way)?

Whilst googling I came across a classic example:

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200611/911-Acceleration-Study-Proves-Explosive-Demolition.pdf

this guy states at the end that 'explosive demolition is so obvious'. He may boast a PhD but it should be taken away from him if that is the level of his research. You look at some video and suspect explosives? ok, the next step is to find it and prove it beyond doubt. He does neither , but of course its presented as 'fact' and that anything else is falsehood, cover up etc. Cant you see how poor this kind of rubbish is? the holes are so obvious. The same accusations you make of the authorities can be made here but apparently these are facts and truth. Sorry, they are not.

This thread is so chock full of stupid that it makes my eyes hurt.

Listen. Just because you have a question that you are unable to answer out of your own knowledge does not mean that the actual answer is something hidden or scary.

Chances are, if you don't know the answer, someone on the internet can give you an answer that you will believe. And that answer will be total bull :pooh: Of course, you won't know that.

Questions are good. Ask all the questions you want. But be honest and diligent about looking for answers too. Use Ocaam's razor. Apply the same level of scepticism to conspiracy theories that you do to conventional explanations.

Otherwise, you are just doing the conspiracy-theory circle jerk, and everyone will rightfully laugh at you and call you names like "moron."

Here is a good place to get started looking for basic answers to your questions.

www.debunking911.com

Enjoy.

You just love that Ocuums razor, don't you? :)

Archived