Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9/11 Conspiracy Film: Loose Change

skinsfan07

If you are trying to say that there was no plane and you live in the D.C. area you need to get your head checked. Thousands of people saw that plane. D.C. isn't a high rise city.

Exactly. Its obvious from the crap they had in that documentary. I just left the pentagon parking lot and not long after that ppl kept calling in to the radio about the plane. It was all over the news that ppl saw it. I know ppl who saw it. I also knew two ppl on that plane, so if there's some conspiracy, then I'd like to know where they are.:mad:

If you are trying to say that there was no plane and you live in the D.C. area you need to get your head checked. Thousands of people saw that plane. D.C. isn't a high rise city.

So thousands of people saw the plane slam into the building??

Here is the big problem I have with the pentagon attack

Why in the world wont they just show us the tape??

They have the tape of the plane hitting the building but they refuse to release it

Why?? I mean if a plane really did hit the building why are the guarding the tape under national security?? I'm pretty sure people have used the freedom of information act to try to get it released but they still wont release it

Added:

-Someone planted a part of an engine from an Air Force jet to make it look like a plane crashed into the Pentagon. Stupid conspirators couldn't even plant the right part.

Don't forget the conspirators also planted a few thousand commuters on the highway with the story that a plane flew directly over their heads. (Including people i know personally who saw the jet pass right over their truck.)

Probably the most damning evidence against the conspiracy,,, conspiracies require one very HUGE thing to work.. namely to have as few people in on it as possible to minimize the leaks.

In 7 years we've had exactly NO leaks, and that is so far against human nature it's laughable.

But hey, since we're dreaming, may as well say that this is the first time in history that a plan so massive has absolutely no loose ends that slip up.

~Bang

Call me when you get your engineering degree.

Otherwise, stop posting information from stupid "sources" and claiming it as fact. Popular Science/Mechanics wrote a huge article with actual experts that completely debunk every single point you try to make.

I know several people that actually saw the plane hit the Pentagon. It's well known the camera in your above post only recorded in intervals of several seconds. I'm sorry that you appear to be too dense to actually see through all this bull**** you post.

They have the tape of the plane hitting the building but they refuse to release it

Why?? I mean if a plane really did hit the building why are the guarding the tape under national security?? I'm pretty sure people have used the freedom of information act to try to get it released but they still wont release it

Because it is the Pentagon, and they dont have to show it to us.

Freedom of Information act does not extend to military secrets, and locations of video surveillance at the Pentagon is exactly that.

Another thing you Truthers never seem to grasp.. you do NOT have the right to know everything. You never have, and you never will.

~Bang

exactly! Why is it so hard to figure out what really happened? Why is the government hiding it from us?

where did the plane hit? These are VIDEO STILLS from the gas station across the street! Where the hell is the plane?

:secret: There is no "gas station across the street" from the Pentagon. Those are stills from an onsite Pentagon security camera. You know, those cameras that when you view them the people look real jerky because the camera only take a couple of images per second.

But don't let that fact get in the way of your theory. It's ROCKIN'. Keep going. You're busting this thing wide open.

Call me when you get your engineering degree.

Otherwise, stop posting information from stupid "sources" and claiming it as fact. Popular Science/Mechanics wrote a huge article with actual experts that completely debunk every single point you try to make.

I know several people that actually saw the plane hit the Pentagon. It's well known the camera in your above post only recorded in intervals of several seconds. I'm sorry that you appear to be too dense to actually see through all this bull**** you post.

so all these people you say saw it, and it's been "proven" that many people saw it hit the pentagon yet there is still no evidence of the plane before it hit, or after it hit? Interesting. No one in the entire area, thousands of people happened to catch a video, or take a picture? Nothing, no evidence at all. Just lies and falsehoods.

Because it is the Pentagon, and they dont have to show it to us.

Freedom of Information act does not extend to military secrets, and locations of video surveillance at the Pentagon is exactly that.

Another thing you Truthers never seem to grasp.. you do NOT have the right to know everything. You never have, and you never will.

~Bang

Ok there are tons of people who question what hit the pentagon

They said it was a plane

I don't see how in the world it is a military secret

The only way it would be a military secret is if a plane didn't really hit the building and they have something to hide

The fact that the FBI was there within minutes after the attack taking footage from the hotel across the street that had a perfect angle is questionable as well

:secret: There is no "gas station across the street" from the Pentagon. Those are stills from an onsite Pentagon security camera. You know, those cameras that when you view them the people look real jerky because the camera only take a couple of images per second.

But don't let that fact get in the way of your theory. It's ROCKIN'. Keep going. You're busting this thing wide open.

I'm just joking guys. Of course it was a terrorist act. The USA would never harm it's own people for billions of dollars! We are after all the United States of America!

Never would the government lie to us! NEVER! :doh:

They said it was a plane

The only way it would be a military secret is if a plane didn't really hit the building and they have something to hide

The fact that the FBI was there within minutes after the attack taking footage from the hotel across the street that had a perfect angle is questionable as well

Exactly.

so all these people you say saw it, and it's been "proven" that many people saw it hit the pentagon yet there is still no evidence of the plane before it hit, or after it hit? Interesting. No one in the entire area, thousands of people happened to catch a video, or take a picture? Nothing, no evidence at all. Just lies and falsehoods.

You're right . . . what was I thinking?

The government must have paid these people off or threatened them to keep them from telling the truth . . .

or maybe it was that amazing optical illusion I mentioned earlier.

Great theory!! :thumbsup:

LOL that was 5 frames of nothing

You can't gain anything from that tape because you can't see anything clearly

Exactly . . . because it was a SECURITY CAMERA and like most security cameras it only recorded images every few seconds - like when you watch a robbery at a 7-11 on the news.

A plane coming at 500 mph would have hit the building so fast the camera never would have caught it.

. . . or we can continue to be looney and continue with these crazy theories.

Exactly . . . because it was a SECURITY CAMERA and like most security cameras it only recorded images every few seconds - like when you watch a robbery at a 7-11 on the news.

A plane coming at 500 mph would have hit the building so fast the camera never would have caught it.

You're right. The government doesn't have to tell us a thing. We don't deserve to know what happened on 9/11 even though it was one of the worst disasters ever to happen in the USA. We're all just "products of the system" that is the USA government.

I just wish the government would tell us what really happened. Why shouldn't we have the right to know?

That's Bull****

The angle is the reason you can't see anything

The Hotel angle was much higher and almost straight on the side that got hit

If they were to release this footage we would get a clear shot of what hit the building

They said it was a plane

It's the PENTAGON.

It is the single most secure building on EARTH.

Almost everything that happens in there is a military secret.

Seriously, are you REALLY not aware of this? Realize that not understanding why they can't tell you doesn't indicate any subterfuge on their part. It indicates a lack of understanding on your part.

The FBI is on-site. Besides that, Crystal City is a HUGE hub of government agencies and is literally less than five minutes away. You're inability to explain these things again indicates your lack of knowledge of the every-day workings of this city and the military. It is simply sad that the only answers you are willing to accept are the least likely, the least possible, and the most difficult to keep secret.

~Bang

And why oh why is it that if a plane did crash into the Pentagon at ground level like I stated earlier, were there no skid marks on the grass where the plane supposedly hit? Was the plane that fast that it just grazed the grass leaving no evidence of any skid marks? It doesn't add up.

That's Bull****

The angle is the reason you can't see anything

The Hotel angle was much higher and almost straight on the side that got hit

If they were to release this footage we would get a clear shot of what hit the building

yet the government won't b/c it was a cover-up.

Okay, I'll keep track of the components of Skinsfan07's theory of what REALLY happened.

-A demolition team brought down the WTC twin towers.

-A missile hit the Pentagon.

-The Shanksville crash never happened. That plane landed safely in Cleveland.

-The planes may or may not have been hijacked. But in any case they were flown to a remote location, where the passengers were murdered. Or they were gassed while in the planes. Oh, by the way, one of the pilots used to do military stuff, so he was probably in on it.

Did I miss anything? I don't want to, because this is getting good. The scope of this thing is AMAZING.

Added:

-Someone planted a part of an engine from an Air Force jet to make it look like a plane crashed into the Pentagon. Stupid conspirators couldn't even plant the right part.

-The FBI was in on it, because they hurried to the Sheraton overlooking the Pentagon to film the aftermath.

You're right. The government doesn't have to tell us a thing. We don't deserve to know what happened on 9/11 even though it was one of the worst disasters ever to happen in the USA. We're all just "products of the system" that is the USA government.

I just wish the government would tell us what really happened. Why shouldn't we have the right to know?

Most people are rational and realize the government DID tell us what happened on 9/11.

Of course, it's much easier to believe the government was in on the whole thing and all of the other crazy bull**** you keep trying to say that has been debunked about 10,000 times.

It's seriously unbelieveable that you can be that dense.

Archived