Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9/11 Conspiracy Film: Loose Change

skinsfan07

theres a fire in the building. when the building starts to collapse it pushes all the air and fire out. thats not an explosion it is fire rushing out due to the force of the bldg coming down.

Not only that, but buildings of that size and design have a ton of electrical equipment running up the risers. A building that tall has countless transformers to step voltages up and down to move it through to each floor all the way to the top.

Buildings like this have their electrical risers located within the core, and thus, the electrical closets are located along the center and spider out on each floor.

When a transformer shorts out, all the other transformers on the circuit will blow one after another like a string of firecrackers.

Since the origin of the voltages they're transforming are down in the sub basement, they will blow from the ground up, and from the center out.

Why, you could almost swear they were planted demolition charges because they will blow at almost exact intervals, all the way up.

And 25,000 gallons of burning jet fuel flooding down the risers will definitely cause short circuits that will blow the hell out of the electrical system.

~Bang

And Flight 93...........landed in Cleveland as a result of being told that there was a bomb threat. It didn't crash in Shanksville PA like the gov. told us. 58:30

Then where are the passengers? What was that huge wreckage and crater in western PA? What about the phone records from the dead passengers? Eye witness accounts?

Please just stop.

And Flight 93...........landed in Cleveland as a result of being told that there was a bomb threat. It didn't crash in Shanksville PA like the gov. told us. 58:30

i really hope for your sake that nobody has relatives that were on flight 93 in here. youre starting to get on the wrong side of the respect line. :2cents:

Then where are the passengers? What was that huge wreckage and crater in western PA? What about the phone records from the dead passengers? Eye witness accounts?

Please just stop.

there was no account of any plane wreckage at the scene of the crash. None. Just a crater in the ground.

just sayin. Playin a little devils advocate here. ;)

there was no account of any plane wreckage at the scene of the crash. None. Just a crater in the ground.

just sayin. Playin a little devils advocate here. ;)

What do you mean there was no account of plane wreckage? The plane crashed, therefore the wreckage would be at the crash site.

the rest of the explosions.

Seriously, you can't figure this out for yourself?

The buildings are large glass sealed structures. They're full of air. Where does the air go when the building impacts down from above? Why do you think the HUGE dust cloud billow out for a half a mile after it hits the ground?

You can prove this to yourself using a book, and a flat surface, and some ashes.

Put the ashes on the flat surface. Drop the book beside it.

See the ash blow?

Why does it do that?

Because the space the book now occupies was once occupied by AIR, and it has to go somewhere. And since the book is moving rapidly into that space, the air is violently expelled.

It's called displacement.

Same reason water splashes when you jump in it.

~Bang

Seriously, you can't figure this out for yourself?

The buildings are large glass sealed structures. They're full of air. Where does the air go when the building impacts down from above? Why do you think the HUGE dust cloud billow out for a half a mile after it hits the ground?

You can prove this to yourself using a book, and a flat surface, and some ashes.

Put the ashes on the flat surface. Drop the book beside it.

See the ash blow?

Why does it do that?

Because the space the book now occupies was once occupied by AIR, and it has to go somewhere. And since the book is moving rapidly into that space, the air is violently expelled.

It's called displacement.

Same reason water splashes when you jump in it.

~Bang

People like to make mountains out of molehills.

When you watch the movie, you can't just blindly accept everything they say as a fact.

This is the part that I find so humorous. The OP and the other "Truthers" say that they are open minded and don't just blindly accept the official at face value. Yet, they are happy to blindly accept the story of every conspiracy theorist out there without actually checking into any opposing viewpoint or evidence to the contrary.

This is the part that I find so humorous. The OP and the other "Truthers" say that they are open minded and don't just blindly accept the official at face value. Yet, they are happy to blindly accept the story of every conspiracy theorist out there without actually checking into any opposing viewpoint or evidence to the contrary.

This is a valid point.

I can honestly say, Dylan Avery is a piece of **** and has zero idea what he is talking about, nor does Luke, the head of we are change.

Dylan made great money off of the film.

These people have no idea what they are talking about and just repeat anything Alex or Steven Jones say.

They constantly repeat opinion as fact and distort it any way they want.

They are junkies and scum bags and I'm glad they don't come over my house any more.

I can honestly say, Dylan Avery is a piece of **** and has zero idea what he is talking about, nor does Luke, the head of we are change.

Dylan made great money off of the film.

These people have no idea what they are talking about and just repeat anything Alex or Steven Jones say.

They constantly repeat opinion as fact and distort it any way they want.

They are junkies and scum bags and I'm glad they don't come over my house any more.

I know Michael Moore did too, but I take it these people helped make the movie? I never heard of them.

I know Michael Moore did too, but I take it these people helped make the movie? I never heard of them.

Michael Moore had nothing to do with Loose Change.

Dylan Avery Made it and Luke Radnoff(or something like that) is the head of "We Are Change", the group that surprises politicians and asks dumb questions.

I know those guys, they suck HUGE balls.

Michael Moore had nothing to do with Loose Change.

Dylan Avery Made it and Luke Radnoff(or something like that) is the head of "We Are Change", the group that surprises politicians and asks dumb questions.

I know those guys, they suck HUGE balls.

Ah, ok. I don't know why I thought Michael Moore made it. I guess b/c he makes so many movies like that.

Ah, ok. I don't know why I thought Michael Moore made it. I guess b/c he makes so many movies like that.

My old roommate did the song in thee opening credits and a few others on final cut.

I was sort of into this crap for a while, then I met these clowns.

I moved out of my old house, partially because of them holding little truther rallies. And now the cops are going to shut the place down.

****ing idiots.

My old roommate did the song in thee opening credits and a few others on final cut.

I was sort of into this crap for a while, then I met these clowns.

I moved out of my old house, partially because of them holding little truther rallies. And now the cops are going to shut the place down.

****ing idiots.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm just curious what they do that ticks you off (aside from making asinine movies).

Considering where this country is now with the spending, freedoms being slowly taken away, phony wars, you would think more people would question 911

Considering Hilter did the same thing with the Reichstag Fire (which was an inside job) and then blamed it on Communists.

I'm sorry but if anyone with half a brain would take a simple look at the facts you would clearly see that 911 was an obvious inside job

911 was done by the crazy terrorist from Saudi Arabia!!! So lets attack Afghanistan and Iraq!!!:doh:

lets see a country with out of this world Technology and who spends more money for defense and intelligence than damn near the entire rest of the world combined and we can't find some dude who bases his operation out of a cave? :rolleyes:

Then we have Osama coming out with a new boogie man video whenever they need it and people are actually sitting at home believing this **** :doh:

Think about this, that one plane that first hit had NO EFFECT on the bottom of the building. How is it that one plane causes a building that big to fall STRAIGHT DOWN? If anything, the top of the building which was hit would have fallen to the side or broken off at the top, not crumble all the way down to the ground.

Dude.

Each World Trade Center tower outweighed the plane that hit it by over 6,000-to-1, and was designed to withstand massive shear loads at the base due to high winds along the entire face of the building. Why would the plane impact have any effect on the bottom of the building?

In scale, hitting the WTC with a plane is roughly like hitting a 400-lb guy in the side of the head with a well-thrown slice of toast. Aside from slicing open the skin on the side of his face (assuming it's sharp, flammable toast), what do you expect that to do -- take his legs out from under him?

And why would you expect any part of the building to shear off to one side? From the point of view of conservation of momentum, which you should be learning in high school physics, that's completely ridiculous.

Buildings, in whole or in part, can't even hold themselves together (much less remain standing) unless they're within a few degrees of vertical. A building that size would never, EVER tip over like a cartoon. It would fall more or less into its own footprint no matter what. Just think about the amount of sideways momentum the building would have to get from somewhere, if it was going to tip sideways to some significant degree. Even assuming the building could hold together while tipping way over to the side, where would all that lateral momentum come from? God's finger?

It certainly would NOT come from the airplane itself.

And this is just part of the reason why the "tippy/sliding building" concept makes no sense.

Is it time for another 9-11 thread already? This month has just flown by.

I think the OP should search the tailgate for the 43985323 other threads where every factoid he has posted has been discussed and debunked repeatedly.

Archived