Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9/11 Conspiracy Film: Loose Change

skinsfan07

And Flight 93...........landed in Cleveland as a result of being told that there was a bomb threat. It didn't crash in Shanksville PA like the gov. told us. 58:30

This is literally the craziest thing I have ever read on this site, and that's saying something.

there was no account of any plane wreckage at the scene of the crash. None. Just a crater in the ground.

just sayin. Playin a little devils advocate here. ;)

WTF is this then? :rolleyes:

pentvid4.jpg

Or perhaps take the time to type 3 or 4 words into google before you make ridiculous posts.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

I'm guessing the government planted all of this too?

Loose change is so 2006.

Unless they edited out the stuff that's been proven wrong and re-released their video.

For the third time.

Actually, I think that is exactly what they've done. Not that it matters, because they are still sticking to the same old formula of scary music, random unverifiable statements, and hope that someone with no background in critical analysis logs on.

Without even knowing all the facts, one mistaken bit of reasoning stands out that the 9/11 conspiracy theorists kind of logically base their claims on. The (alleged) fact that the Government could be and was the only possible beneficiary of those events.

I think logic will tell you that many benefited from those events, including those who could have arranged them to occur as exactly as the official version of the story details.

I do think it is true that Dick Cheney was well prepared to use any excuse that presented itself to advance his concept of the unitary executive and to create precedents/put into play some of the government activities we have seen or heard about.

Does that mean that the government created the problem, or simply exploited it to further their agenda.

I think the latest Redskins game would certainly demonstrate that the Rams exploited Pete Kendals catch and attempt to advance the ball to score a touchdown, but I cannot therefore conclude that the Rams created that scenario to occur.

Only one major flaw in all of this:

We are supposed to believe people in the US Government...many of whom are involved with the screw-up that is the Iraq War masterminded 9/11....I don't think so.

Why would you go and loop yourself in with the loonies?

And Flight 93...........landed in Cleveland as a result of being told that there was a bomb threat. It didn't crash in Shanksville PA like the gov. told us. 58:30

This is GREAT news! Please do me a favor. Take it upon yourself to contact the families of all the people who were on that plane. Because they haven't seen their loved ones since that fateful day. The would be so glad to hear they made it safely to Cleveland.

But where are they now? Does Loose Change tell us that? Can you? If not then shut the **** up. Because this ridiculous crap becomes hurtful to people who have already suffered greatly.

Take 2 minutes to comprehend how ****ing ridiculous that "theory" is. Use your head for something besides a hat rack.

Because this ridiculous crap becomes hurtful to people who have already suffered greatly.

I agree. People can believe what they want, but this is getting a bit ridiculous. And like you and someone else mentioned earlier in the thread, this kind of stuff can be very hurtful to people who have lost relatives or friends on that flight or on 9/11. I hope there aren't any people on ES who have. But if there are, I especially hope they don't read these threads.

One of the last quotes says it best........

"It's easy to imagine an infinite number of situations where the government might legitimately give out false information. It's an unfortunate reality that the issuance of incomplete information and even misinformation by the government may sometimes be perceived as necessary o protect vital interests."

I guess on a message board having your own opinions is impossible. I understand now. Cool.

Quit crying.

When you're opinions are proven to be false, it is on the intelligent person to re-think them.

Now it's up to you. You can close your ears to actual facts and whine that these facts are disrupting your opinion, or you can take a look at the facts that have been presented to you and consider your position again.

If you want to ignore the reams and reams of actual scientific evidence so you can follow the ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist that has been forced to revise his own silly-ass theory three times to encompass actual fact even HE couldn't overlook, that's on you.

But no crying.

~Bang

Quit crying.

When you're opinions are proven to be false, it is on the intelligent person to re-think them.

Now it's up to you. You can close your ears to actual facts and whine that these facts are disrupting your opinion, or you can take a look at the facts that have been presented to you and consider your position again.

If you want to ignore the reams and reams of actual scientific evidence so you can follow the ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist that has been forced to revise his own silly-ass theory three times to encompass actual fact even HE couldn't overlook, that's on you.

But no crying.

~Bang

Whose crying? lol I just don't feed into all the bull**** that our corrupt ass government feeds us. If that's a problem sue me.

Sure facts have proven 9/11 to be a terrorist act and facts have proven it to be self-inflicted.

I'm one who believes the facts that it was self-inflicted. If that is a problem, too bad, won't change my opinion.

Now you have a nice night Bang. P.S. I still love your cartoons. :D

Archived