Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9/11 Conspiracy Film: Loose Change

skinsfan07

Most people are rational and realize the government DID tell us what happened on 9/11.

Of course, it's much easier to believe the government was in on the whole thing and all of the other crazy bull**** you keep trying to say that has been debunked about 10,000 times.

It's seriously unbelieveable that you can be that dense.

I believe it now. 9/11 was a terrorist act. Ok I said it. Happy?

I'm not saying terrorists didn't have anything to do with it, but the facts and evidence are all there.

Judge for yourself by watching the vid. Your opinion might change.....IDK just seems odd.

The fact that you fall for this crap is disappointing.

Wait wait! It was all to get into Iraq for oil!!!! OIL was worth killing 3,500 of your own citizens. You should be embarrassed.

It's the PENTAGON.

It is the single most secure building on EARTH.

Almost everything that happens in there is a military secret.

This is the exact reason I question the attacks in the first place

How can a Jetliner hit the most secure building on the planet almost an hour after anyone who had a TV or radio knew we were under attack??

There are military bases all around DC so what happened??

I go to the Air show every year at Andrews and that's like 10 min drive from the pentagon (15-20 second fighter jet time)

WTF were they doing while America was under attack?? Why weren't they defending the Capitol at that point?? You would think they would as a precaution at the very least

But a plane can just pimp walk into pentagon airspace 50 minutes after everyone knew we were under attack and hit this building??

Not to mention Norad knew minutes after the planes were hijacked which makes it even more crazy imo

Seriously, are you REALLY not aware of this? Realize that not understanding why they can't tell you doesn't indicate any subterfuge on their part. It indicates a lack of understanding on your part.

Ok they said a plane hit the building

What the hell could it hurt by showing this footage exactly?? How does this fit in with a National Security secret?? regardless of what you say it clearly doesn't

They can show us a view from a ****ty angle but not give a good one?? LOL

That makes no sense at all

Why can't we get a clear view

I remember on the news when they showed that video saying "well that should take care of all the conspiracies" and I'm sitting there like WTF

The FBI is on-site. Besides that, Crystal City is a HUGE hub of government agencies and is literally less than five minutes away. You're inability to explain these things again indicates your lack of knowledge of the every-day workings of this city and the military. It is simply sad that the only answers you are willing to accept are the least likely, the least possible, and the most difficult to keep secret.

~Bang

Well they got there in less than 5 minutes and took the tape and it seems they don't want it shown

Until they do I don't see any reason why we can't question **** that just doesn't make sense

The fact that you fall for this crap is disappointing.

Wait wait! It was all to get into Iraq for oil!!!! OIL was worth killing 3,500 of your own citizens. You should be embarrassed.

I just like to think outside the box. If you think that the government wouldn't lie to you than that's embarrassing as well.

And why oh why is it that if a plane did crash into the Pentagon at ground level like I stated earlier, were there no skid marks on the grass where the plane supposedly hit? Was the plane that fast that it just grazed the grass leaving no evidence of any skid marks? It doesn't add up.

There were freakin' people who called home from the plane saying goodbye, yo believing this crap is an insult to them. Not to mention construction workers blatantly said they saw a plane hit the Pentagon.

And why oh why is it that if a plane did crash into the Pentagon at ground level like I stated earlier, were there no skid marks on the grass where the plane supposedly hit? Was the plane that fast that it just grazed the grass leaving no evidence of any skid marks? It doesn't add up.

There were freakin' people who called home from the plane saying goodbye, yo believing this crap is an insult to them. Not to mention construction workers blatantly said they saw a plane hit the Pentagon.

I never said the government doesn't lie. I'm saying you believing this is like your parents saying the lunar landing was shot in a studio!!!

How can a Jetliner hit the most secure building on the planet almost an hour after anyone who had a TV or radio knew we were under attack??

I go to the Air show every year at Andrews and that's like 10 min drive from the pentagon (15-20 second fighter jet time)

WTF were they doing while America was under attack?? Why weren't they defending the Capitol at that point?? You would think they would as a precaution at the very least

But a plane can just pimp walk into pentagon airspace 50 minutes after everyone knew we were under attack and hit this building??

Not to mention Norad knew minutes after the planes were hijacked which makes it even more crazy imo

What the hell could it hurt by showing this footage exactly?? How does this fit in with a National Security secret?? regardless of what you say it clearly doesn't

I remember on the news when they showed that video saying "well that should take care of all the conspiracies" and I'm sitting there like WTF

Well they got there in less than 5 minutes and took the tape and it seems they don't want it shown

Until they do I don't see any reason why we can't question **** that just doesn't make sense

Yeah why can't we question it? I'd like to know that too.

Please propose an alternative theory, with specific details, that makes more sense than the official story. Either of you.

I've been keeping track for them. Here's a head start guys.

Okay, I'll keep track of the components of Skinsfan07's theory of what REALLY happened.

-A demolition team brought down the WTC twin towers.

-A missile hit the Pentagon.

-The Shanksville crash never happened. That plane landed safely in Cleveland.

-The planes may or may not have been hijacked. But in any case they were flown to a remote location, where the passengers were murdered. Or they were gassed while in the planes. Oh, by the way, one of the pilots used to do military stuff, so he was probably in on it.

Did I miss anything? I don't want to, because this is getting good. The scope of this thing is AMAZING.

Added:

-Someone planted a part of an engine from an Air Force jet to make it look like a plane crashed into the Pentagon. Stupid conspirators couldn't even plant the right part.

-The FBI was in on it, because they hurried to the Sheraton overlooking the Pentagon to film the aftermath.

Seriously, what REALLY happened in your opinion? Because you imply that many people within our government were complicit in the most dastardly, murderous act of treason in our Nation's history.

I just like to think outside the box. If you think that the government wouldn't lie to you than that's embarrassing as well.

There's thinking outside the box and then there's falling for stupid crap on the internet made by people with too much time on their hands that has also been debunked about 1,000 different times.

Right now you qualify for the latter.

I happen to find you conspiracy theorists to be extremely disrespectful to those who either lost their lives or those that had their lives changed forever that day.

Not only are you suggesting a MASSIVE cover-up with absolutely no leaks after 7+ years - you are also basically saying that George W. Bush evidently took acting lessons and deserves an Academy Award for his performance that day.

pentagon_damage_911_onviously_missle.jpg

PENETRATION TO OTHER SIDE OF PENTAGON 'C-RING' -SUPPOSEDLY A JET FUSELAGE MADE THE HOLE, WITH A CARBON NOSE CONE, AND CAUSING NO LATERAL DAMAGE.

How does a Boeing 757, constructed from lightweight aluminum, penetrate over 9 ft. of steel reinforced concrete with piercing clean round holes, and leave no evidence of itself? A 757 Did this? ...if it wasn't so horrific, it would be laughable.

no_hot_fire_pentagon.jpg

You really believe this building ate a Boeing 757?

boeingengine.jpgNow, 30 minutes after the missile pierced through 3 steel reinforced walls, leaving the hole shown in the picture above as it exited the last wall.

Are we supposed to believe it got hot enough to melt a 757 airliner, including two 6-ton titanium steel alloy engines? Not to mention, the 757 supposedly disintegrated, yet, you can see un-burnt desks, and un-melted computer screens immediately next to the impact sections.

pentagon_911_flight77.jpg

fligh_path_pentagon_911.jpgYou can see, the pilot passed up a clear direct frontal assault on his target.

He then passed through the air space of Reagan International. During this maneuver they dropped 7000 feet and by all reports did it like an ace fighter pilot.

Amazingly, the pilot managed maneuver the 757, through obstacles, attaining a flight level of 20 feet , in distance of about 1/4 mile, in order to strike the only wall of the entire Pentagon to be reinforced to withstand such an attack.

pentagon_1.jpgpentagon_2.jpg

pentagon_757_trajectory_impossible.jpg

How could a 757 clear highway structures @A and manage to strike point B without touching the ground? Physically impossible!

“I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound. I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast – it sounded nothing like an airplane.”

Lon Rains - editor for Space News (Pentagon eyewitness)

Dozens of Video Cameras Missed something like this?

camera_miss_this.jpg

CNN Reporter at pentagon:

"there does not appear to be any evidence that a jet-liner crashed here"

Official claim the jet disintegrated due to the heat. 12-ton titanium alloy engines, wings, fuselage, all gone.

But a plane can just pimp walk into pentagon airspace an 50 minutes after everyone knew we were under attack and hit this building??

OK, let's look at this logically. First, no revisionist history. In that first hour we weren't sure what was going on, All of us watching on TV were trying to come to grips with the possibility there was an attack, and there was absolutely nothing by way of any official word that was what was indeed happening.

Next, it is not a ten minute ride to Andrews unless you're in a helicopter. As far as how fast jets can scramble, that they can do, but there has never been anything like this before, There are civilian craft all OVER the sky. You can't just fly some F-18s up and start shooting at jets. It takes a bit more coordinating. The first priority is to get the civilian aircraft down and safely out of the sky first.

As to whether they were defending the Capital, until 9/11 had you ever seen anti-aircraft guns positioned around DC? Ever? Do you think they had those things in place to simply shoot down any jets that steer too close?

They didn't for one, and for two, the Pentagon is so close to National Airport, they would be shooting down so many planes every single day that it's not feasible.

So your assertion is that within 50 minutes they should have anti-aircraft batteries in place, and they should begin shooting at air traffic that comes. Have you ever been down there? Have you ever seen how close planes fly to the Pentagon on their approach to National? It seems you don't know, or you'd realize how impossible this demand of yours is.

Well since regardless what i say you are predisposed to not believe it, I'll just say it's because Godzilla farted. Godzilla farted, and they don't want anyone to know.

There. Now my answer makes as much sense as your question. (A question requests an answer. Your question requests only one answerr, the one you agree with. And sorry, that simply isn't how a smart person tries to discover anything. So, we'll just leave it at that. Because Godzilla farted.)

Because by showing you the angle of more than one camera, anyone with a background in mathematics can begin to triangulate the location of those cameras, which represents a security breach.

Because by showing you how and where the plane hit the most secure building in the world, it can give clues to others on how to do it better.

As I said, you can question all you want. But you have to be prepared to get the answer. You're not. You're prepared to reject the answer until it conforms with your theory. That is exactly scientically backward.

9/11 was a huge event. It affected thousands and thousands of people, not just here. It has been investigated by so many organizations that are not connected with this giant all encompassing 'government' thing that conveniently is the mastermind behind all the answers you're not prepared to accept.

If you apply logic to your premises, it simply does not stand up to simple deduction. So many reputable scientists and science organizations have told you what happened. A couple of dudes on YouTube have them all scooped, I guess.

~Bang

Skinsfan seriously, how can you say that after knowing about people crying on the phone saying goodbye to their families? It's disgusting.

when did I say I didn't feel sorry for them? It was tragic what happened on 9/11. I'm just saying there's more to the story than was told.

Why would you go and loop yourself in with the loonies?

Hey I don't think it was an inside job...I just have a hard time buying that the group who has done a "brilliant" job on the Iraq War could Mastermind something as complex and involved as something as big as the 9/11 attack...no way.

when did I say I didn't feel sorry for them? It was tragic what happened on 9/11. I'm just saying there's more to the story than was told.

You're implying a plane didn't actually crash into the Pentagon but you feel sorry for those aboard...so are you saying a plane did or didn't hit it?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions...If you believe the official reports that's your prerogative...If you lean on the other side of things and believe that this atrocious act was a conspired event maybe not by our government but by the powers that be, this is also your prerogative...

I believe the latter is what happened, and for those that believe otherwise and keep stating that the theories expressed in the various 9/11 movies have been debunked please enlighten me or provide some examples of these debunked myths...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions...If you believe the official reports that's your prerogative...If you lean on the other side of things and believe that this atrocious act was a conspired event maybe not by our government but by the powers that be, this is also your prerogative...

I believe the latter is what happened, and for those that believe otherwise and keep stating that the theories expressed in the various 9/11 movies have been debunked please enlighten me or provide some examples of these debunked myths...

another troofer!

he must be "un-American" and crazy too!!!! lol

Archived