Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9/11 Conspiracy Film: Loose Change

skinsfan07

I'm going with the conspiracy theorists here for awhile, but I have some questions...

First:

They planted explosives in the buildings AND they flew planes into the buildings? Why would they do that? Wouldn't there be a danger that the violent fiery mess of the plane's burning fuel would mess up the carefully planted detonation devices and all the wiring that goes with it? That doesn't sound like a very wise plan. Vegi? Skinsfan? Can you help me with that one?

Since when did George W. need a reason to do anything? Probably about 5 minutes before the Patriot Act was passed.. :D

I never stated that I believed EVERYTHING in loose change, but most of the stuff I can agree on. I'll give you a few example of things I do and do not and why.

Just because researchers have debunked theories in this video, doesn't mean that nothing in it can be true, or the 9/11 theory itself can't be true. I'm doing on a search on it myself and found this which is a nice statement.

"Despite the video’s extraordinary popularity, its claims are so absurd that they are considered an embarrassment by other conspiracy theorists"

And to be honest, my information on the 9/11 conspiracy came from other sources besides one media location.

I can't claim 100% that a missile or a plain hit the Pentagon, I didn't see that one happen and to my knowledge there's no video evidence. The facts that we do know is, there's a missing plane with passengers somewhere if it was a missile and that is what doesn't make much sense to me.

I do in fact believe that flight 93 was shot down in the sky by our own planes and the reason why - would be to protect the Capital.

So in my belief I'd say, I can't agree with everything that loose change offers or other stories, but I can agree with some things.

- 9/11's truths were hidden by the government.

- 9/11 was THE reason why we went to war, not because of the threat, but because of the reason we can rally ourselves and to push forward into the middle east for whatever reasons.

- Flight 93 was shot down.

- The Twin Towers did have explosives planted inside the building that aided in the destruction of them both, perfectly collapsing. If these weren't planted this building would in no way fall straight down.

- People have profited extremely from this war and 9/11. Through construction of Iraq and the building of war weaponry.

We may not be able to all agree on one thing and that's fine. Honestly it doesn't matter to me whether the point get's across to people I meet on the internet, I'm just spreading my thoughts on the matter..I'm sure we can all agree that :dallasuck though... :D

My sentiments exactly!

My sentiments exactly!

:doh:

You have proved to be extremely gullible. Oh well.

- 9/11 was THE reason why we went to war, not because of the threat, but because of the reason we can rally ourselves and to push forward into the middle east for whatever reasons.

No, Saddam Hussein was the reason we went into Iraq. We went into Iraq two years after it happened, the government would not have taken that much time to formalize a combat plan if this was the sole reason they were going to use for going into Iraq...

There were no F-ING bombs planted in the towers. They did not perfectly collapse.

It was a PLANE that hit the Pentagon. The phone calls to the families from the people on the plane prove that fairly easily. The security video is obviously only going to show a blip because it's slow and that plane is coming in at 300-400 MPH (EXCUSE ME, 530 MPH!!!)

But wait, wait I saw a movie that said the government did it. Oh and Tupac and Elvis are alive hanging out in the middle of the Pacific!!!

You just love that Ocuums razor, don't you? :)

Occums razor kicks butt :cheers:

A lot of people disagree with the NIST report.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20070414135246210

lol did you even read your own link? :doh:

they are requesting that more data be provided, not debunking the NIST report. They want more of the study tests.

The engineering firm from what it seemed was laughed at and told to basically shut up because they aren't helping.

Fine I agree...NIST give us ALL your data, and shut these freaks up.

NIST is not going to lie, or cut corners. Do You even know what NIST is? They pretty much are the standard for all the tests and equipment used. I seriously doubt they are going to lie, or fabricate data since if they did, and it was discovered that they did, it would cause ALOT of problems worldwide....not just in the US.

But linking that trying to debunk the NIST report did not exactly help your case...try again.

I swear by reading more of this thread...I think the stupid is contagious and spreading to a few people :doh:

I'm going with the conspiracy theorists here for awhile, but I have some questions...

First:

They planted explosives in the buildings AND they flew planes into the buildings? Why would they do that? Wouldn't there be a danger that the violent fiery mess of the plane's burning fuel would mess up the carefully planted detonation devices and all the wiring that goes with it? That doesn't sound like a very wise plan. Vegi? Skinsfan? Can you help me with that one?

Don't know if you were asking me but I don't think the planes crashing into the buildings would necessarily conflict with detonation devices if the devices were planted all throughout the building top to bottom. Besides, eyewitness reports and even official reports state the the fire from the planes were limited to the area of impact.

Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth is a great resource.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Also you can check out http://911review.com/

Occums razor kicks butt :cheers:

lol did you even read your own link? :doh:

they are requesting that more data be provided, not debunking the NIST report. They want more of the study tests.

The engineering firm from what it seemed was laughed at and told to basically shut up because they aren't helping.

NIST is not going to lie, or cut corners. Do You even know what NIST is? They pretty much are the standard for all the tests and equipment used. I seriously doubt they are going to lie, or fabricate data since if they did, and it was discovered that they did, it would cause ALOT of problems worldwide....not just in the US.

But linking that trying to debunk the NIST report did not exactly help your case...try again.

I swear by reading more of this thread...I think the stupid is contagious and spreading to a few people :doh:

First off you IDIOT, where did I say that my link DEBUNKS the NIST report? I didn't, I said a lot of people DISAGREE with it and then posted that specific link.

Some of the NIST hypothosis is dealt with here as it relates to WTC 7 here: http://www.ae911truth.org/wtc7.php

and in more detail here:

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20080829205835711

First off you IDIOT, where did I say that my link DEBUNKS the NIST report? I didn't, I said a lot of people DISAGREE with it and then posted that specific link.

Some of the NIST hypothosis is dealt with here as it relates to WTC 7 here: http://www.ae911truth.org/wtc7.php

and in more detail here:

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20080829205835711

:nono: calling someone an idiot? rofl not exactly a good idea...

so now that you wish to resort to that....

You post a link that has people who wish to debunk the NIST report...go ahead read your own link. You'll see it in there. So maybe you should think before you link...and btw calling someone an idiot...not smart ;) Now that you flexed your internet muscles ya feel better?

lol I have to keep laughing because you are quite comical

I'm still waiting for anyone to give me an alternate scenario, with details, that is more convincing than the official story.

You see, you guys just don't get it. This is now an event in history, and so must be evaluated in light of the historical method.

Historians use a method called "inference to the best explanation". In this method, a pool of scenarios is assembled, the facts are considered, and the non-adhoc theory that best fits the facts is selected.

It is not enough to say that parts of the official story are implausible. Implausible things happen all the time. It is implausible that out of billions of people, my parents met and got married. Yet, here I am.

You must present a more viable alternative.

No one has done so, and so even if parts of the official story seem implausible to you, it's still the best explanation for the events in question.

And so, I ask again... Please present, with supporting details, a more plausible scenario which is not ad hoc, and explains all the facts of the case. Not just of one piece, but all of it together.

Thanks in advance. :)

:nono: calling someone an idiot? rofl not exactly a good idea...

so now that you wish to resort to that....

You post a link that has people who wish to debunk the NIST report...go ahead read your own link. You'll see it in there. So maybe you should think before you link...and btw calling someone an idiot...not smart ;) Now that you flexed your internet muscles ya feel better?

lol I have to keep laughing because you are quite comical

It's ok for you to call people stupid and freaks so I just used the same tactic as you, name calling. Don't worry I got my warning. Anyway, I posted other links about the NIST report but whatever you hear what you want or read what you want rather. lol You are the comical one.

I'm still waiting for anyone to give me an alternate scenario, with details, that is more convincing than the official story.

You see, you guys just don't get it. This is now an event in history, and so must be evaluated in light of the historical method.

Historians use a method called "inference to the best explanation". In this method, a pool of scenarios is assembled, the facts are considered, and the non-adhoc theory that best fits the facts is selected.

It is not enough to say that parts of the official story are implausible. Implausible things happen all the time. It is implausible that out of billions of people, my parents met and got married. Yet, here I am.

You must present a more viable alternative.

No one has done so, and so even if parts of the official story seem implausible to you, it's still the best explanation for the events in question.

And so, I ask again... Please present, with supporting details, a more plausible scenario which is not ad hoc, and explains all the facts of the case. Not just of one piece, but all of it together.

Thanks in advance. :)

I think Jason Bermas newest movie, which can be seen for free on google video or youtube does a good job of just that. It's called Fabled Enemies.

It's ok for you to call people stupid and freaks so I just used the same tactic as you, name calling. Don't worry I got my warning. Anyway, I posted other links about the NIST report but whatever you hear what you want or read what you want rather. lol You are the comical one.

My last response to you since again you didn't read my post correctly...see I didn't call anyone stupid...and all I had to do was read your one link to realize you had an agenda.

I am glad I make ya laugh because taking things too seriously from the internet is bad for ya...lol take it from a scientist who loves researching things ;)

I think Jason Bermas newest movie, which can be seen for free on google video or youtube does a good job of just that. It's called Fabled Enemies.
you can't argue with techboy and win without doing a serious amount of homework.

I gaurentee this man's IQ is roughly 50-100 points above yours. probably 25 above mine. He knows his stuff, and what's more, he can prove it.

never mind that he thinks alot like I do :)

edit: you remind me of a guy I know who tried to convince me that the history chanel is a more authoritative and academic source than a scientific or historical journal. :2cents:

Good thing they got OBL and Al Zawahiri and the Taliban to go along with their story, huh.

What a great bunch of patsies. It takes a special kind of guy to allow their all their jihadist friends to be killed to keep this little prank going for over seven years.

Give them a round of applause. I mean it.

~Barf

My last response to you since again you didn't read my post correctly...see I didn't call anyone stupid...and all I had to do was read your one link to realize you had an agenda.

I am glad I make ya laugh because taking things too seriously from the internet is bad for ya...lol take it from a scientist who loves researching things ;)

You go back and read your own post Mr. Scientist.

swear by reading more of this thread...I think the stupid is contagious and spreading to a few people

I apologize for calling you and idiot. It was me trying to show you how childish it is to start name calling because someone doesn't agree with your point of view.

Archived