Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9/11 Conspiracy Film: Loose Change

skinsfan07

There was no debris from the plane found at the site of the pentagon crash and each of the twin towers fell straight down in approximately 10 seconds each while none of the buildings around them were touched. They both fell into a neat pile of rumble.

The government used the excuse that fires in the building caused them to fall after the crash. Had that been the case it would have been the first time in history.

31 to 33 mins explain how the likelihood of the twin towers falling only as a result of the planes crashing. Very interesting to say the least.

My friends Dad who was leaving the city (as thousands were because it was evacuated) on 395 saw the plane flying so low he said that it felt like he could have reached out and touched it through his sunroof.

It didn't even have to be debunked when I read it. One thing that struck me about their so called 'facts' were the accounts of the events in DC. First of all, these ppl aren't even from here so they had their geography mixed up around that area and they had COMPLETELY correct information concerning the news coverage and 'no witnesses'. Anyone who lives here knows that there is NO way that could happen without a million eyes on it if they've even seen 395 during rush hour and its proximity to the airport. Almost everyone saw that plane and called in to tv and radio stations to say so. The second I saw that, I knew these ppl had no clue as to what they were talking about.

There was no debris from the plane found at the site of the pentagon crash and each of the twin towers fell straight down in approximately 10 seconds each while none of the buildings around them were touched. They both fell into a neat pile of rumble.

The government used the excuse that fires in the building caused them to fall after the crash. Had that been the case it would have been the first time in history.

31 to 33 mins explain how the likelihood of the twin towers falling only as a result of the planes crashing. Very interesting to say the least.

tell ya what....before you try and spout off the falling directly down....why don't you do alittle research in how the towers were built, and how they actually fell....

I'll give ya a hint....they were designed in such a way that they would fall straight down...they kind of design towers that way so they won't effect buildings around them just in case. See engineers are kinda smart, and they kinda think of all these things.

Buddy, please stop. For your own sake.

I was only in 6th grade when it happened so of course I'm not going to know much at that age. But I'm not just another government puppet either. I don't believe everything they said and believe I am entitled to my own opinion. Right?

I mean it just doesn't add up to. Seems more like a planned implosion than anything.

One thing is for sure.........the planes ARE NOT the only thing that caused those buildings to fall. No way....

Almost every clause of every sentence above is filled with falsehood!

If you really want to know the answers are aout there. But, you don't! You want the sensationalism....so, best of luck!

Haha, yea Penn and Teller get it right. One of their interviews makes the point that the Government couldn't get away with breaking into a hotel room, do you really think that they're capable of murdering 2,000 citizens on national tv and getting away with it?

When you watch the movie, you can't just blindly accept everything they say as a fact. They get a lot of things wrong and they are extremely selective in the quotes they use. The buildings fell because of the combination of a PLANE FLYING DIRECTLY INTO THEM AT FULL SPEED and the jet fuel fires burning through the building. When one floor collapses it takes the next weakened floor down with it, etc. etc.

I'm not going to insult the OP for being intrigued by the idea, and you have every right to be skeptical about decisions your government/intelligence community makes. But this one is cut and dry.

I was only in 6th grade when it happened so of course I'm not going to know much at that age. But I'm not just another government puppet either. I don't believe everything they said and believe I am entitled to my own opinion. Right?

I mean it just doesn't add up to. Seems more like a planned implosion than anything.

It's understandable that you would have questions, but Loose Change has been debunked many times over by a wide range of independent sources.

One thing is for sure.........the planes ARE NOT the only thing that caused those buildings to fall. No way....

If you are truely interested in knowing truths...

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

here ya go

NIST is a tad more reliable then your link...and by tad I mean about 1 million times

You're right, gravity had alot to do with it.

Goddamn terrorist Newton.

considering the fact that the 2nd building hit fell BEFORE the first, despite the plane hitting the corner of the building, and the most of the jet fuel being blown out in the form of a fireball.......there was no way that the building fell as a result of only the plane hitting. AND there was no way the fire caused the building to fall b/c all of the elevators in the WTC were AIR TIGHT, meaning that fire could not possibly have had enough oxygen to travel 1300 feet down retaining enough energy to destroy the bottom 8 levels of the building.

That and the fact that each building fell in approximately 10.02 seconds, which without the addition of "extra explosives" is highly unlikely. It would have taken a much longer time.

considering the fact that the 2nd building hit fell BEFORE the first, despite the plane hitting the corner of the building, and the most of the jet fuel being blown out in the form of a fireball.......there was no way that the building fell as a result of only the plane hitting. AND there was no way the fire caused the building to fall b/c all of the elevators in the WTC were AIR TIGHT, meaning that fire could not possibly have had enough oxygen to travel 1300 feet down retaining enough energy to destroy the bottom 8 levels of the building.

That and the fact that each building fell in approximately 10.02 seconds, which without the addition of "extra explosives" is highly unlikely. It would have taken a much longer time.

please see my link...it was a 3 year investigation by a reputible source. It will answer your questions

Unless you have some sort of professional experience in engineering or physics or thermodynamics etc. I'd suggest you drop it.

Because you don't understand this stuff, and you can't trust a YouTube video.

please see my link...it was a 3 year investigation by a reputible source. It will answer your questions

I saw it and will read it in a little bit.

Thanks.

I just don't know if I can believe that one plane caused a building to fall down. BTW mins 47-49, dispatch tapes of firefighters IN the WTC have them talking about the explosions going off on the various floors AFTER the crash. '

Sure the planes very well could have caused the buildings to fall, but their is def. a possibility that bombs went off as well and also had a serious effect on the result of the buildings falling as fast as they did and in the way that they did.

watch mins 51:26 - 52:30 and you can clearly see the explosions happening DURING the collapse about 20 to 30 stories down.....No way did jet fuel take down both the twin towers alone.

And yes the video is old, but I just saw it and though it was interesting so I brought it up.....I don't see the problem?

watch mins 51:26 - 51:42 and you can clearly see the explosions happening DURING the collapse about 20 to 30 stories down.....No way did jet fuel take down both the twin towers alone.

theres a fire in the building. when the building starts to collapse it pushes all the air and fire out. thats not an explosion it is fire rushing out due to the force of the bldg coming down.

Archived