Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

From Seahawks fan forum;

"the league should exile the washington redskins for seriously injuring 3 premiere players in 2 short years for nothing more than greed and selfishness, owners like that have ZERO business being in this league and if coaches do not petition the league for the immediate removal of that entire stadium from play, its simply hideous and an embarrassment to everyone involved..

all cheap skates must leave

I was hoping Clemons wouldn't be crucial but he proved only to as the Hawks 3rd down package was disrupted and pressure was nil...

for what, so an already filthy rich owner can save a buck or two...????"

This is one of the most delusional posts I've ever read.

So who are the three players?

I'll give them AP, but Clemons definitely isn't a "premier player" in the NFL, and who's the third?

I was wearing Sean Taylors blue/white ProBowl jersey to a game last year and had a Skins fan come up to me and say, "why are you here, the Skins aren't even playing the Giants today"

:ols: I was at a bar one time wearing the same jersey and some girl told me the Giants suck. I was like... uhhhhh.

---------- Post added January-13th-2013 at 11:50 PM ----------

:ols: Yeah the guy was probably ready to throw down I bet.

"I'm so sick of you RG3 bandwagoners! Us REAL fans have been suffering for years!"

That they wanted the redskins to lose their last home game of the season in 2011 to get a higher draft pick. That thread and poll got so bad it had to get shut down. I was so embarrased to see that, poll was in the hundreds and it was nearly a third of redskins fans on this very board rooting for their team to lose. Public poll, too. I don't care if it got us Griffin or not, actually losing the game and seeing people happy about it made me take a break from Extremeskins for a second.

To this day I do not understand how you can say you are a fan of a team and openly root against them for any reason what so ever. I don't give a flying ****, its wrong, and will never be right. Ever.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?360551-Do-you-want-the-Redskins-to-lose-to-Vikings/page12&highlight=vikings

Well, he said "we" injured him, so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. But I guess they really are just that stupid?

Well that and the fact that the FedEx turf had little to do with AP's ACL either; at least not as much as taking a helmet to the knee.

True. I feel it did do in Clemons and Griff though others would disagree.
If you believe Shanahan, Griffin got hurt on the play right before the bad snap where he twisted his knee. And by looking at the replay, it's very possible that could have happened. That's the play where Griff was sacked by Irvin. If so, then the field played no role whatsoever in Griffin getting hurt. Unless of course you want to talk about the original injury he suffered at the end of the 1st quarter.

At any rate, the field definitely needs fixing. I'm in favor of putting in whatever the Patriots or Ravens use.

If you believe Shanahan, Griffin got hurt on the play right before the bad snap where he twisted his knee. And by looking at the replay, it's very possible that could have happened. That's the play where Griff was sacked by Irvin. If so, then the field played no role whatsoever in Griffin getting hurt. Unless of course you want to talk about the original injury he suffered at the end of the 1st quarter.

At any rate, the field definitely needs fixing. I'm in favor of putting in whatever the Patriots or Ravens use.

Good point. This is one of those injuries where it's hard to tell for sure what happened when. Maybe even Griffin doesn't know. I also wonder if the repeated tweaks (vs Baltimore and 1st qtr) impacted the eventual tear or if they're completely separate events?

That they wanted the redskins to lose their last home game of the season in 2011 to get a higher draft pick. That thread and poll got so bad it had to get shut down. I was so embarrased to see that, poll was in the hundreds and it was nearly a third of redskins fans on this very board rooting for their team to lose. Public poll, too. I don't care if it got us Griffin or not, actually losing the game and seeing people happy about it made me take a break from Extremeskins for a second.

To this day I do not understand how you can say you are a fan of a team and openly root against them for any reason what so ever. I don't give a flying ****, its wrong, and will never be right. Ever.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?360551-Do-you-want-the-Redskins-to-lose-to-Vikings/page12&highlight=vikings

Thanks for posting this, it was fun to go through that thread again. :)

i have a friend who is a eagles fan, and whenever we argue about our teams he always says the same thing. "It's the redskins" i'm like what does that mean? Last time I checked at our best we won 3 superbowls and when the eagles were good, they won 0, sooo it's the eagles.

I vaguely remember a thread on ES (during the bye week) where some folks were stating that the Eagle's QB Foles --a rookie with one game experience-- was going to come into FedEx and really light up the Skins secondary for 400+ yards and 4+ TDs!

Okay, maybe not 'stupid', but definitely sad. ...That bye week was a dismal time.

Fans who wanted to win pointless games when we were eliminated from the playoffs. If we had not won those two absolutely pointless games we would be in MUCH better shape for the future.

I also think its pretty dumb that fans not only don't get that bit think they're somehow a better fan because they're thrilled we eeked out a 4 point win in December to go 5-11 and lose precious spots in the draft. I mean, that's just ****ung epic stupidity.

True. I feel it did do in Clemons and Griff though others would disagree.

Did anyone see how Clemons got hurt? I don't remember seeing the injury itself so it is hard to judge. Saying the turf had something to do with AP's injury is pretty stupid since Gomes put his shoulder right into his knee.

Oh, I forgot, "the playing surface is the reason he hurt his knee, it needs to change." DId anyone watch the Denver game? It's January, grass doesn't grow. Deal with it.

Difference in the two fields is, while Denver had the usual bare spot in the middle of the field, their field wasn't coming up in chunks. The roots were still in tact and what grass was left, never came up. Only alot of cleat marks on the field. They have the DESSO Grassmaster system.

At the Seattle playoff game, this idiot fan in front of me was screaming for the redskins to put in Cousins. that would be fine if he was yelling it bc RG3 was hurt, but he was yelling that Cousins was the superior QB and RG3 was 1 dimensional with a bad leg since he couldnt scramble. I looked at him and said "Not arguing that RG3 is struggling, but would'nt Cousins be 1 dimensional too' or did I miss some scrambles during the CLE game?

For the record I am not saying that Cousins could not do bootlegs or whatever, but calling RG3 1 dimensional because his knee was hurting, and then yelling for Cousins saying he was the superior QB was an idiotic statement.

Archived