Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

A Colts fan, after berating me for wearing my Skins jersey out after a loss, told me, in reply to my question as to why she wasn't wearing her apparel in light of a Colts win moments before on the big screen tv at the bar, that her Colts coat was too big to wear. I didn't buy that excues because she must've weighed nearly 200 lbs. :rolleyes:

While I'm enjoying reading some of these, this thread almost seems to reach call-out status.

Not that some posters don't periodically deserve it, but it strikes me as a tad off to do it in a separate thread from the one where the claim originated, when the debates are still ongoing.

Did anyone see how Clemons got hurt? I don't remember seeing the injury itself so it is hard to judge. Saying the turf had something to do with AP's injury is pretty stupid since Gomes put his shoulder right into his knee.

Nobody touched Clemons. His cleat got stuck in the turf and his knee gave out. And I'm reading Seahawk fans saying that about AP. But we know about them. Derp.

Nobody touched Clemons. His cleat got stuck in the turf and his knee gave out. And I'm reading Seahawk fans saying that about AP. But we know about them. Derp.

That's too bad. I saw he was down, but I didn't remember a replay so I wasn't sure what happened. As far as him doing it on the grass....well Merriweather had the same thing happen in Novermber, and if you watch enough you know every now and then a guy plants his leg, be it on grass or turf, and it gives way. It just happens.

While I'm enjoying reading some of these, this thread almost seems to reach call-out status.

Not that some posters don't periodically deserve it, but it strikes me as a tad off to do it in a separate thread from the one where the claim originated, when the debates are still ongoing.

Well the guy who started this one is in the NNT Club.

My favorite is still, "The Skins beat us today, but we are a better team than they are." I said, "scoreboard'" And the person STILL insisted her team was better.
The first part of your post had me thinking you were quoting McNabb after we beat Philly several years ago. I don't remember his exact quote, but I remember it was something along the lines of the better team didn't win.

The first part of your post had me thinking you were quoting McNabb after we beat Philly several years ago. I don't remember his exact quote, but I remember it was something along the lines of the better team didn't win.

Well someone on the Giants said that last year, after we beat them BOTH times. I hear it a lot. Apparently every win in Redskins' history has been "lucky".

A CowTurd fan:

"I just left from an appt with my eye doctor. We had a conversation about RG3 and how serious his injury is. He told me, from his professional opinion, his career is over and his 1st season was probably his last"

Needless to say I didn't gave him a look that said it all. There was no need to waste my breath addressing that one.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/a-life...5#.UPc3UCdEGSo

I have been a fan of the Washington Redskins my whole life. That is, until now. With the team's cavalier handling of its star rookie quarterback -- Robert Griffin III or RG3 -- and the career-threatening injury that has resulted from that negligence, I can no longer support the franchise of my youth.

I was born and raised in D.C. ..........blah, blah, blah, pooh hoo hoo.....

On game days, I took pride putting my 3-year-old son in his Redskins jersey. I hope to do so again one day. But for now, the team's colors do not merit the mantle.

Devin Talbott works in finance and lives in Chevy Chase, Md., with his wife and three children.

HOw nice, don't come back when the team is rolling to a SuperBowl behind RGIII either.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/a-life...5#.UPc3UCdEGSo

I have been a fan of the Washington Redskins my whole life. That is, until now. With the team's cavalier handling of its star rookie quarterback -- Robert Griffin III or RG3 -- and the career-threatening injury that has resulted from that negligence, I can no longer support the franchise of my youth.

I was born and raised in D.C. ..........blah, blah, blah, pooh hoo hoo.....

On game days, I took pride putting my 3-year-old son in his Redskins jersey. I hope to do so again one day. But for now, the team's colors do not merit the mantle.

Devin Talbott works in finance and lives in Chevy Chase, Md., with his wife and three children.

HOw nice, don't come back when the team is rolling to a SuperBowl behind RGIII either.

Yeah, I just saw that and posted that we won't miss them. Good bye and good riddence. I also should have asked if they are enjoying their five seconds of fame they are getting from this. What's the point other than to get your own name in the paper?

Im not sure if this really counts but a few years back I was at a Giants Redskins game in NJ. Sitting behind me was the heavy set man in about his late 40's and extremely drunk. All game he was upset that the giants were not running Brandon Jacobs more. All game this drunken bafoon kept screaming "Give it to the BIG TRUCK MAN!!!!" followed by " BIG TRUCK, BIG TRUCK, BIG TRUCK". He was the only fan who was calling him " BIG TRUCK".

don't want to go as far as saying this is "dumb" but anybody that thinks that it is a good idea that Sam stays in the booth is not making a "smart" call.

It is painfully obvious that he's not able to do the job and it seems that Snyder and fans alike are not really thinking of his best interests by keeping him and aggreeing he stay in, respectively.

Much like the fedex turf, keeping sam is still proof that snyder is not all together there as an owner.

Archived