Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

I know you and I both had that reaction, it is likely to end up in the top ten for this thread. How could you not care about winning? I mean what is his top concern the uniform colors?

id have to say this one is reaching....its obvious he just didnt convey his thoughts correctly....winning this season = winning the super bowl/strong playoff berth...NOW.

thats how i take that statement...can be taken different ways of course, but do not think it qualifies as a massive bone head statement.

• 1 year later...

Originally Posted by 4skins23

Just seems the F.O. didn't do any homework on anyone besides RG3. That 3rd rounder has the talent of a 5th rounder. -so it says. It will be interesting how he does and "if" he even makes the team, or gets any playing time. My guess is he might make practice squad. But because the F.O. does not know much about evaluating talent is a big portion of why this franchise rarely makes the playoffs. I'm thinking they need to fire the scouts and get some new ones-imo.Just my

Originally Posted by 4skins23

Just seems the F.O. didn't do any homework on anyone besides RG3. That 3rd rounder has the talent of a 5th rounder. -so it says. It will be interesting how he does and "if" he even makes the team, or gets any playing time. My guess is he might make practice squad. But because the F.O. does not know much about evaluating talent is a big portion of why this franchise rarely makes the playoffs. I'm thinking they need to fire the scouts and get some new ones-imo.Just my

I just got done highlighting that post in reference to a post I made right before it's appearance. :ols:

This can be a tough room. Glad the site was named appropriately. :D

"Danny Smith can only coach. He is not responsible for the mistakes his players make on the field."

Or some variation thereof, for the last several years.

~Bang

It's the kicker(s), It's the return guy (s) - No sherlock, it's DANNY SMITH.

---------- Post added April-28th-2012 at 10:34 AM ----------

I just got done highlighting that post in reference to a post I made right beofre it's appearance. :ols:

This can be a tough room. Glad the site was named appropriately. :D

We be jamming, up since six and already painted the pool deck, got a pork butt on and smoked a poster, hahhaaa

That'd be great if Shanny and Allen came on later and said "we're sorry guys, but we were so excited about drafting RG3 for the last month, that we didn't even remember there was any more rounds to this draft. Hope a couple of these guys can play. BTW, was that a guard or tackle we took in the 3rd and is this how you pronounce his name?" :ols:

"Kirk Cousins was a dumb pick" and "we need depth at every position," both posted by you in the same thread

maybe you shouldn't be throwing stones in this thread

We have a solid backup QB in Rex Grossman, and can grab any undrafted loser to be our 3rd stringer, there is your depth. Wasted draft pick on Kirk Cousins.

We have a solid backup QB in Rex Grossman,

Who is only signed to a 1 yr deal.

and can grab any undrafted loser to be our 3rd stringer, there is your depth.

:doh:

Wasted draft pick on Kirk Cousins.

The FO obviously felt that Cousins upgraded our backup QB position better than any other prospect could upgrade a position on our team. How is that a wasted draft pick?

"Kirk Cousins will create a QB controversy."

"What are they doing?! A QB in the 4th round? This team is a mess!"

I'll leave the posters name out of this.

---------- Post added April-28th-2012 at 09:57 PM ----------

We have a solid backup QB in Rex Grossman, and can grab any undrafted loser to be our 3rd stringer, there is your depth. Wasted draft pick on Kirk Cousins.

Explain to me how an "undrafted loser" = depth.

Archived