Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

You calling it a debate wins the thread, its not a debate when the AH haters refuse to acknowledge that the gongshow was not entirely AH's fault.
OK, lemme try to be more clear. The posts you've made on Hayneworthless threads, win only THIS thread. Is that clearer?

And you're still trying to say that Hall's comments "I'd lay out of practice too" and Rich Tandler aren't <<<<<<<<<<<< Fletch's comments "He's only in it for himself" Sally Jenkins and actual quotes from all parties? :doh:

SinisterJay

The Benchwarmer

Posts: 275 Re: Bolts from the Blue : Marcus Mason among roster cuts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should someone start a thread about the Redskins picking him up?

Here's another........

Originally Posted by s2thalayer

I overheard a few posts on here about Shawn Springs, and saw he's a free agent. I personally thought releasing him was one of the first mistakes of Zorn's time. He could be a valuable corner, and call me crazy but might even be a solution to our FS predicament.

Anyone heard anything about him or have any ideas as to whether the Redskins are interested?

Cowboys fan: "We've scored more touchdowns than the Redskins have this preseason".

:ols:

I think, around this time of year, any fan that says something like, "If we cut __________ we'll regret it.)

You do realize there are hundreds of players cut every season and no one notices right? Not to mention how many times has this come up in past preseasons. Yes, there are players we've regretted not resigning, but 99/100 times we aren't going to regret losing the players we cut.

Every time someone says that, or "mark my words", I cringe.

I think, around this time of year, any fan that says something like, "If we cut __________ we'll regret it.)

You do realize there are hundreds of players cut every season and no one notices right? Not to mention how many times has this come up in past preseasons. Yes, there are players we've regretted not resigning, but 99/100 times we aren't going to regret losing the players we cut.

Every time someone says that, or "mark my words", I cringe.

It does usually turn out to be the total opposite when they feel we'd regret who we've cut :ols:.

"Vick and Kolb have looked awesome. Your dumb Redskins first team offense was pathetic all game against the Jets joke players.":rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's funny you said that, because the very day before Dallas played their last game, I had a Cowboys fan say to me "3, 6, 9, field goals is the only way you score", yet, they're the ones with only 1 td on the entire preseason, and if the starters play for them tonight and still don't score a TD for them, even with having an extra game to do so...

Cowboys fan: "so this game is redskins unproven rookie left tackle trent williams vs doug free honestly i like it looks like the cowboys defence is going to have a field day" :)

"the redskins right tackle is coming off a season ending injury and he will be facing demarcus ware hahahahahahahaha"

I got into an arguement with someone in 8th grade because he told me the NFC and AFC don't play each other during the regular season, so there's no way the Redskins beat the Bills before the Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

Then he said that (in baseball) the AL and NL do play each other... and he's a paperboy so he reads the paper every day and knows! :rolleyes:

In the Housh thread page 12....

I don't want TJ because I don't want him taking away playing time from younger receivers.

I guess I'm just in a different place than many of you guys.

Winning this season isn't my biggest concern......

EDITED for clarification of origin,,,,,lol.

BRAVEONAWARPATH

The Playmaker

Posts: 3,075 Re: Redskins Insider: T.J. Houshmandzadeh deciding between Raiders and Redskins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want TJ because I don't want him taking away playing time from younger receivers.

some folks can't be reached.

In the Housh thread page 12....

I thought I read something wrong when I first saw it.

my professor is a cowpukes fan and i asked him how his cowgirls played in a preseason game he responded by saying "EH, im not worried the cowboys are like the colts, they dony worry about the preseason just the postseason"

hahah I responded by saying " You do know your cowgirls havent won a playoff game since i was in kindergarten"

Note this was last year before they beat philly

Cowboys fan yet again, he told me not to make fun of his state of Dallas...now since when has Dallas been a state?

since the President took a lesson from the movie "Escape from LA" and realized that the majority of people from Dallas are detrimental to society, so with some finely placed explosives, they have blown the state of texas in half, since separating the city of Dallas from the US, and turned it into an island for the scum of the earth... latest report is that only a handful of people have actually had to make the trip INTO the island of Dallas, as well as only a couple of people have had to be moved off of the island of Dallas as well.

Famous Redskins fan thread...

The Lone Ranger, Shaggy but not Scooby, Doctor Watson I presume, Mother Teresa, George C. Patton, the "Wheres the Beef ?" lady, Charlie Manson s not so famous brother Herb, Sly and the Family Stone, Purple TeleTubby, and the Great Liberace. Nuff said.

:D

BRAVEONAWARPATH

The Playmaker

Posts: 3,075 Re: Redskins Insider: T.J. Houshmandzadeh deciding between Raiders and Redskins

I thought I read something wrong when I first saw it.

I know you and I both had that reaction, it is likely to end up in the top ten for this thread. How could you not care about winning? I mean what is his top concern the uniform colors?

Rosenfels may not be very young, but who cares? Favre is old. McNabb is older. Warner was old when he left. If I was Minny I'd have rode Favre out this year, dumped Jackson, and relied on Sage for the next few years while they draft an actual QB, unlike Jackson or their current rookie Webb, yet ANOTHER project.

I know you and I both had that reaction, it is likely to end up in the top ten for this thread. How could you not care about winning? I mean what is his top concern the uniform colors?

I think to be fair your both taking that a lil' out of context.

I'd venture Braves looking at the bigger picture, and sustained, long term success. Of course he wants to win this season, but if that just meant a one off, going for it all now year with older vets.; he'd rather re-build with youth and have that winning year every year.

Least that was how I read it.

Hail.

I think to be fair your both taking that a lil' out of context.

I'd venture Braves looking at the bigger picture, and sustained, long term success. Of course he wants to win this season, but if that just meant a one off, going for it all now year with older vets.; he'd rather re-build with youth and have that winning year every year.

Least that was how I read it.

Hail.

Thanks buddy.

You understand where I'm coming from. :)

• 1 month later...

I was on Redskins.com. It was right after the game. During Postgame someone sent this text:

"Grossman!! Grossman!!! Grossman!!!"

I almost threw one of my kids at the T.V. I was so disgusted...it's ok I have four kids.

j/k

Some people don't need to bother calling themselves fans...seriously.

Nothing worse than these wannabe fans right here: "The Redskins are my first team, but my second team is....". WHAT?!!!!! What the hell is a second team? I LOVE (had to correct that..lol) the Skins and the Wizards. I Hail and love no other. B&G forever SON!!!!

HAIL!!!!

Archived