Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

Im sorry but this is a true story...a Thread on here where the OP is asking the question" Should we trade RGIII for picks" buhahahahah!!!

Is that the one that started after the Chicago preseason game? I left the board for several months after that one.

Actually this was after the playoff game against Sea...after the loss smh....I mean right after the man won the NFC East too!

Honest to god, there was one after the 2nd preseason game. They said just a hypothetical for discussion.....but....really?

How about the threads that say, "did you want to draft RG3?, Unbelievable....

Add this post to the dumbest things since this guy can't even read what the OP says of the thread he trying to call out. What a moron! That thread was asking a serious question due to the behavior and thoughts of posters around here. :doh: Another, I only read the thread title but can't read what the thread is really about fly by.

I'm tired of fans saying "gimmick offense" and "just give defenses enough time to collect film". They don't have any actual logic or football knowledge to debate why they think that, instead they just parrot others opinion with nothing to back it up. How much more time or film do coaches need lol. Cam didn't regress, an injury stopped Rg3, and Wilson wasn't the reason they lost, and Kap destroyed the Packers.

Fans who wanted to win pointless games when we were eliminated from the playoffs. If we had not won those two absolutely pointless games we would be in MUCH better shape for the future.

I also think its pretty dumb that fans not only don't get that bit think they're somehow a better fan because they're thrilled we eeked out a 4 point win in December to go 5-11 and lose precious spots in the draft. I mean, that's just ****ung epic stupidity.

I'd have to disagree. Imagine if a whole stadium had fans with that mentality. Your own players will hate you for cheering against them and turning a home game to a away game. Or if all the fans did have that mentality then they would stop supporting the team and not go to the games, potentially causing a team to move. While I wouldn't call you an idiot for your choice since there is a logical long term reason for your belief, that view point can have disastrous consequences if enough people held it. We are lucky to have such loyal fans because plenty of teams would of moved if they had a been playing like ours these past 20 years.

I'm tired of fans saying "gimmick offense" and "just give defenses enough time to collect film". They don't have any actual logic or football knowledge to debate why they think that, instead they just parrot others opinion with nothing to back it up. How much more time or film do coaches need lol. Cam didn't regress, an injury stopped Rg3, and Wilson wasn't the reason they lost, and Kap destroyed the Packers.

I'm still trying to figure out why its a gimmick when we do it and its genious when the 49ers and Hawks to it....yes, I'm talking to you Cowherd.....

If you want to read some dumb things, just start at the beginning of this thread (2008). Every other post is a Jason Campbell defender. Can you believe that guy got FIFTY STARTS as a Redskin? I've always thought that part of the reason Gibbs retired was that Danny insisted that Campbell remain the starter, even though Collins had just taken us to the playoffs.

];5547306']I've heard fan's say' date=' "Colt Brennan is better than Campbell." That was pretty dumb.[/quote']
Some guy behind me at the game this past weekend said, "put collins in at QB and line campbell up at reciever, its all he is good for." I was like wtf?
At my tailgate: "Collins can win us some games right now, forget the future." Something along those lines.

There are lots more along those lines. The dumbest, however, is this one about Snyder:

My personal favorite was:

"I think Snyder is setting Zorn up to fail so that he can hire Cowher next year."

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Sure, that was completely wrong. Little Danny would neeeever do anything like that.... Oh wait, in 2009 he set Zorn up to fail (remember the bingo caller?) so he could hire Shanahan next year. Completely different.

Lady at work talking about the Skins "not only did they have a great year, they will have a good draft pick because of it"

Apparently she does not know how the NFL draft order works, nor does she know how the team acquired RG3

This made me lol. I have not really heard many negative stuff, other then regarding Roberts knee , stuff that people have no idea what there talking about.

While it may not be the dumbest thing I've heard fan(s) say.

I work with quite a few cowgirl fans, and watching their face go from happy excited when asking "hey what's up with Robert is he going to be back?" to shocked scared face when I answer "well the docs are saying he could potentially start game one next season." hearing the little whimper from them is just priceless.

There are lots more along those lines. The dumbest, however, is this one about Snyder:

Sure, that was completely wrong. Little Danny would neeeever do anything like that.... Oh wait, in 2009 he set Zorn up to fail (remember the bingo caller?) so he could hire Shanahan next year. Completely different.

Actually, that was Vinny who brought in the bingo caller, not Snyder. Vinny was the one who sold Zorn to Snyder and knew his ass was on the line if Zorn bombed, which he did. Hence why neither is here anymore.

Not only that but there was another thread asking should we trade RG3 to Arizona. We may be talking about the same thread through. Lol

Yes, this is the same infamous thread!

---------- Post added January-15th-2013 at 01:42 PM ----------

We should cut Leonard Hankerson when he was one of the most productive receivers and is on contract for a measly 500k next season.

I think this one here might be the winner!

Archived