Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tribal Wars crew - Who's still going?

Art

Man..I really want to play, but I won't have any time as it is. I'll be playing rugby, doing school full time, I'm gonna be an RA, and not to mention I have to spend the other half hour of my day beating women off of me.

**** you guys.

Man..I really want to play, but I won't have any time as it is. I'll be playing rugby, doing school full time, I'm gonna be an RA, and not to mention I have to spend the other half hour of my day beating women off of me.

**** you guys.

:laugh: :laugh: Same with me. College is starting up, and its the bigtime...Calculus and Economics :(

Remember the days when we messed with that Wiccan? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Same with me. College is starting up, and its the bigtime...Calculus and Economics :(

Remember the days when we messed with that Wiccan? :laugh:

Hahahaha, my brother saw me looking at this thread and he says "Hahaha, remember when you almost made that girl kill herself? Yeah, you're a terrible person."

:(

wiccan? I bet that is a story. Please let the rest in on this (I smell a thread hi-jack)

I started hitting on this girl in a warring tribe...and I actually got her to like me :laugh:

We used Brad's myspace page to see what she looked like and even had her posting on his page. She was freeeeaaakkkky.

Whenever I quit, I made up some elaborate story about how my mother didnt want me talking to her and deleted her from his myspace, but I was going to do it anyways because I loved her....oh god was it funny :laugh:

Brad was Mr.Creative :laugh:

hahaha johnny, I remember you taking a few villages off me up near K53 or so back then, right around when half of us in ESL got banned for the DJTJ incident
The DjTj incident? I don't even know what that is...

...it probably happened when I had to quit and tried to give away 200+ villages. I'm sure they ended up with like 20 different people sitting my account, which tends to lead to some minor rulebreaking.

(but you have to know how much this took over my life when there is a whole "incident" named after me...)

Tyr Hades definitely wasn't in ESL when I was Duke ... He sounds familiar though - maybe he was an St or something. I definitely remember johnnyBuz from FTR/TW though. When I was playing Utah's account, I fought him for a lot of villages.

I started hitting on this girl in a warring tribe...and I actually got her to like me :laugh:

That was hilarious :laugh:

Tyr Hades must be a name change or something :whoknows:

I don't recall that name, I do remember that incident though but I forgot what exactly happened.

We used Brad's myspace page to see what she looked like and even had her posting on his page. She was freeeeaaakkkky.

Whenever I quit, I made up some elaborate story about how my mother didnt want me talking to her and deleted her from his myspace, but I was going to do it anyways because I loved her....oh god was it funny :laugh:

Brad was Mr.Creative :laugh:

You forgot the best part sir. Mom didn't want "you" talking to her because of her devil worshipping ways. "Your" mom caught you on her page and gave you a tongue lashing, or something ridiculous. All I know is that it was amazing. We were kings.

**** you guys. I hate doing something half assed. This will be half assed, atleast, after the first few days it will be. Invite?

MyNameisBrads village (369|634) K63

**** you guys. I hate doing something half assed. This will be half assed, atleast, after the first few days it will be. Invite?

MyNameisBrads village (369|634) K63

:laugh: I saw a message in my mailbox and a report that some guy called MyNameisBrad wanted in. I was thinking that either this was Brad89 or some poor **** who just made a bad move.

Your village name (the new one) convinced me it was probably you.

Archived