Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tribal Wars crew - Who's still going?

Art

Damn this is you.....you need to post more often. World 10 was ok for a while until DIE and the other vultures swooped in

I played w10 for a while with POKE I had fun for a while. But I just got worn out by the time it took. I was battling whole tribes at a time in my area. It wasnt too hard but definitely time consuming.

That's our Hammy. I started him up and he contacted me to play.

The key to this go around is efficiency guys. Find a couple of sitter options. Always have someone sitting for you in case you're gone, in a meeting, whatever. Always have someone peeking in to click the next building as soon as you can rather than burning hours at lower resource levels. It's fine early when there's no real threat.

Just make sure as we start to form up we buddy up and know this time, instead of having to be the greatest farmers ever to win, we'll feed, dominate, secure, shift. When an area is cleared allowing simple, fruitful farming and a soft landing for coming together, we'll start to ramp forward.

Until then, it's efficiency, sharing/sacrifice, and it'll always come back around to each of us.

Here are the world settings - the only other interesting item beyond beginner prot. is that this is coins vs. packets for nobles, also a generous 10 minute command cancel for troops.

Speed 1.5

Unit speed modifier 1

Moral activated Yes

Building destruction activated Yes

Command Cancel time (secs) 600

Trade Cancel time (secs) 300

Free premium points 500

Beginner protection (days) 3

Paladin Activated No

Archers Activated No

Gold Coin system Yes

Max noble distance 1000