Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tribal Wars crew - Who's still going?

Art

OH..youve got to be kidding me right?????

Just put the straight jacket on me now and someone file my divorce papers.

I reserve the right to bail at anytime and I WILL not be a DUKE/BARON/DIPLOMAT.:silly:

REDDRAGONSKINs village (319|551) K53

:logo:

believe it or not, there was a time when art was feared around the world (in more ways than one)
Major is pretty familiar with the legend that was Lokinder ... he probably even had to sit the account from time to time. That western region was the heart of ESL, and I worked my ass off trying to defend it ... I can remember when after Art left, Lokinder lost his first village and I literally spent weeks of attacking using one account and negotiating using another account until we got them returned through diplomatic means. Lokinder villages were like sacred ground, but they eventually had to give them away to Major and PB and others, and when Tribal Wars became a 24/7 job during the war with FTR/TW, that western front eventually fell and we had to fall back.
Yes, of course. Farming is what allows you to carve out early advantage. Most of my time in the game was political and coordinating than it was farming anyway.
I think Art stuck around long enough to where farming wasn't really a concern, but when he left, the map was still relatively open and we still had room to expand by eating up weak tribes ... when it really became impossible was when borders became very clearly drawn, and there was nowhere to expand except through massive warfare between gigantic tribes. It would have been nice to have Loki around for that logistical and diplomatic nightmare...

K46 here. 682|457

Should I give it another start to see if I can get closer? Is there anyone near here? Don;t want to get hung out in the east like last time.

Your starting area is irrelevant. When we tribe up we'll get a map. Then we'll design an internal farming structure. We'll bring you to us this time. Last time we made a global ring which was very impressive and time consuming. This time we're going to pick a couple control areas and expand outward.

Are we going to continue to lay low for awhile, or is the tribe being constructed now?

We are going to lay low.

Last time, anytime someone touched us we sounded war horns. This time, we'll document the affront internally. We'll grow. And we'll use it as justification for war months later :).

BTW, as for laying low, we WOULD have done that the first time, but you guys were bored so quick and needed a war so we manufactured one over 40 spear fighters :).

This time, we've aged and have less time. We will play in spurts at our control and design as much as possible. We will play passive and easy so when it is important we have the energy and time.

I also expect this to be an entirely shared effort. Meaning we'll take care of each other, every day. No one should feel pressured to get on at X if someone else is available. You'll status up in a thread every day. This time our time will be designed around making the whole thing go.

We'll probably have fewer guys as well. We'll be a true, small, elite group, so it is especially important for us to identify the areas we seek to fully control and feed them, as if in war, so we radiate out that way.

Nothing dramatic in this world - no Paladin, no archers. The bonus villages are "growing" villages so they will build structures before being captured - nice for farming. They also provide the benefit described when nobled (resources, population, recruitment speed, etc.)

They will also produce troops until you clear them (I believe). One other note, for Scouts - units outside the village cannot be scouted.

As much as I enjoyed playing the last time you were around, just can't do it again. To many things going on in my life right now to concern myself with playing TW the way I need to play it. Good luck however and keep us all in the loop of how ESL does.

An academy tribe is basically a training ground to educate novice players who then move to the main tribe when they've acquired enough experience.

Pretty much a family tribe & typically only used when exceeding the 100 member limit. Waste of time.

Not how we roll. Our academies aren't training grounds, but rather proving grounds. Because we are a close-knit group, spying is practically impossible. through use of academies we can keep outside members to a minimum and thus avoid the whole spying problem.

As much as I enjoyed playing the last time you were around, just can't do it again. To many things going on in my life right now to concern myself with playing TW the way I need to play it. Good luck however and keep us all in the loop of how ESL does.

Aww c'mon Sym, it'll make you feel good...;)

I cant believe the trouble starts again. How much life was spent setting attacks etc. That and I was a terrible Baron. :laugh:

Me thinks you need to be bitten by a rabid hamster to get motivated! Hows life brother? Did you make the move?:logo:

PS - tell Feya I said hello.

Nah, Bird you were a great Baron, I was the only leader type that sucked. Wish I were in Finland right now, however next month makes 1 year since I sent my application for my passport out, and I still haven't gotten it or my birth certificate back from them. I will tell Feya hi for you though, and if anyone knows a good lawyer that will help me with getting my passport from the New Orleans Passport agency, it might get me the time to play. ;)

Archived