Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tribal Wars crew - Who's still going?

Art

Toying with picking up another little ESL domination game since the last one wasn't as much fun as Tribal Wars. Wondering who is still playing there or what other games the ESL crew has going?

I know Goal Line Blitz is one.

Yeah. Time is the problem.

Two things to hope. Either we have enough people we can essentially double up so everyone is in pairs, or, we have so few that we can just watch the core in a rotation. Farming is the problem, but only so long as it takes to build military. So, in theory, with a few players, we could serve as each other's farms so one breaks through and paves the way for the others.

****. I told myself I'd stop delaying dates with women to send attacks at other tribes.

I said I wouldn't set alarms at 3:43am so my heavy cav would arrive at the same time as my archers.

I said I'd pay back DrockVB for a month or two of premium he bought me.

I'd do it all over again.

But as far as the future goes? TW would be terrible. Especially with school. And they've got all kinds of new stuff we'd have to learn. But who am I to resist peer pressure?

DC and Thie,

I understand where you're coming from.

But, the plan for this time is different.

Area hubs to be fed to grow and lay waste to villages surrounding. Paving the way for multiple villiages for the feeders. Limits the need to farm and accelerates the ability for individual growth and the carving out of farms.

Layered sitters to watch.

The farming problem is why I wouldn't play.

But, if we sacrifice in hubs of power the outcome will be acclerated growth.

To all you WORLD 10 QUITERS :silly:

>>>>>Ground Swell Points:2.187.452

And Die is dead :laugh:

You still post on ES?! Well, in that case. I never said I'd pay Drockvb back for premium.

But seriously, there were, what? 3 worlds when we started? there are 25 now. That's insane.

Y. I never said I'd pay Drockvb back for premium.

But seriously, there were, what? 3 worlds when we started? there are 25 now. That's insane.

give me my 2 dollars!!!! :laugh:

Yeah, it seems they have a new world every other week now. :wtf:

I just created in World 24.

I'll see who else joins.

Look for Lokinder, of course. This time around we will sacrifice some things early for a global internal farming system, then take revenge when our forces are mustered. Where last time we built globally and kind of made a go of it, this time, we don't much care if a few people get cleared out if it helps make up a carved out protected area making it possible not to farm.

We'll just remember the original cities and take them back later.

How is REBRTH doing these days?

Doing well. Nearing the top 20 now. We have about 10-15 good players, and the rest we need to eat. Our alliances have kept us alive. This game is very tricky. To sustain longevity you need alliances with top tribes, or else you will fail.

I heard Harlos just up and killed "die".. did the normal evict every leader, disband thing?

Not sure exactly, but the entire eastern part of the map became "the eastern alliance" and they dropped the hammer on die. I think many members fled and many others gave up.

Archived