Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tribal Wars crew - Who's still going?

Art

mother****er.

i refuse to set my clocks to german time again. **** that ****.

:applause: All the people willing to jump in now didn't go through the real hell of maintaining the ESL empire once we came close to ruling the world.

Art is talking about farming ... Farming? We're talking about ... farming? We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about farming?

I'll happily play the farming phase of the game, but defending hundreds of villages against thousands of attacks, launching dozens of armies to land simultaneously. Measuring the speed of incoming attacks, sniping nobles, re-nobling, sitting three or four different accounts ... no thanks, sir.

I have seen war. I have seen war on land and sea. I have seen blood running from the wounded. I have seen the dead in the mud. I have seen cities destroyed. I have seen children starving. I have seen the agony of mothers and wives. I hate war. -FDR

:applause: All the people willing to jump in now didn't go through the real hell of maintaining the ESL empire once we came close to ruling the world.

Art is talking about farming ... Farming? We're talking about ... farming? We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about farming?

I'll happily play the farming phase of the game, but defending hundreds of villages against thousands of attacks, launching dozens of armies to land simultaneously. Measuring the speed of incoming attacks, sniping nobles, re-nobling, sitting three or four different accounts ... no thanks, sir.

I have seen war. I have seen war on land and sea. I have seen blood running from the wounded. I have seen the dead in the mud. I have seen cities destroyed. I have seen children starving. I have seen the agony of mothers and wives. I hate war. -FDR

So we can count you in?

:laugh::laugh: its farming that wins championships!

Great post.... I will join up at the very least to give you guys a village later on.

Lets see where I land. What am I aiming for?

Archived