Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tribal Wars crew - Who's still going?

Art

Doing well. Nearing the top 20 now. We have about 10-15 good players, and the rest we need to eat. Our alliances have kept us alive. This game is very tricky. To sustain longevity you need alliances with top tribes, or else you will fail.

Tell Moose and the boys at the top I said hello, wish I could've stayed on, works a time consuming pain in the ass.

Doesn't matter guys.

Join up. We'll map out where we are and decide the best method.

Not sure how long the protection phase is, but, build resources and resources and resources and warehouse as much as possible for as long as possible.

Skins24, how long is protection?

I gave up my account at 2.5 million 9 months ago. Way too much time to play the way I would like. Some old ESL guy "term knight" took over. Nice kid but way different in game persona then I was, a shame he tells nobody that he is a replacement ;) I think I am in TW right now blehh.... I love the early parts of the game, building up, it is really what I excel at. Managing 250 villages....not so much. I really enjoyed the first speed round but it completely wiped out two weeks of my life.

Tough to play without giving it your all, its either be the best or dont bother...

I might reconsider joining and rekindle the proud ESL name, but gosh its too much. I think I would only play a speed round.

I'm reluctant to form up ES Lords until we know if we'll stick it through.

The tag will bring immediate friends AND enemies. For at least the first few days we'll just play low and see who sticks since these are the salad days.

Archived