Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tribal Wars crew - Who's still going?

Art

Yeah right.

I got real excited when I opened this thread.

I could probably be sold on it soon though.

A couple of months maybe, then I walk away.

Damn it was hard.

Technically I'm just here on a trial basis. see if I can handle it. you should do the same.who am I kidding? I'm gonna be sucked in

art, did you play long enough to get to the point where farming was the least of your worries, actually an ancient memory?

Yes, of course. Farming is what allows you to carve out early advantage. Most of my time in the game was political and coordinating than it was farming anyway.

How's about we start a temp-tribe to get everyone marked & formed up before taking ESL back from the posers?

I'm in communication with the tribe using ESL. I fear "your attitude" he says to me will prevent him from doing what he should. If not, we'll form up as something else and kill him first.

So far: missing some people i know:

From an area of focus, the four southern will form up on the center point and carve out that area.

The northern will form up on the center as well. North will be very secure pretty quickly.

So what happened? Maybe just play 1 account this time. :D

lol I only used one account when I was at work...basically I got pulled into my bosses office and he said...you spend alot of time on this tribal wars site. You shouldn't be playing games at work...that was the short version..lol

Damn Xam.

The point of this time is to avoid having to live it from the standpoint of early growth. War will be harder, but, everyone will be sat by others. Accounts will be shared with leadership for crucial times.

None of us want to "live" this game.

So we approach it very simply. We aren't 20 villages. We're 2 with 18 farms. When the two are strong, we change who the two are. We will not treat each village as if it is our life's blood. We'll achieve local area control easing the burden and we'll seed ourselves closer and closer together.

We will not war with each scout who visits us. We will be very passive and quiet. And we'll keep track of each enemy for later destruction.

Also, what is an "academy tribe". The guy who has our name is talking about being an academy tribe.

An academy tribe is basically a training ground to educate novice players who then move to the main tribe when they've acquired enough experience.

Pretty much a family tribe & typically only used when exceeding the 100 member limit. Waste of time.

Archived