Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Apology & A Promise

Mass_SkinsFan

I hope it works for you. I've always believed that if you are unhappy you should be looking for answers instead of only providing them. There's some good folks and some dopes on here. Usually, the dopes are the ones that provide the wisdom.

Excellent observation, Burgold. Seriously, this is some valuable wisdom you've provided here. But you're not a dope. :)

The edge and the views aren't going to change. What is hopefully going to change is the way those things are presented and the fact that at times I'm going to just let things go rather than engaging in certain "discussions".

I was just kidding around. If you let things go, your body will appreciate the decreased cortisol levels, lol. This is a good thing.

I never really minded all that stuff, MSF. I just want you to be a happier person and there are stretches in life where happiness has to be manufactured from within. Maybe this is a new chapter for you?

Maybe. Probably not though. Major issues still ongoing with work, my hobbies, health, and relationship. But thanks for the kind words anyway.

Welcome back. If you feel yourself getting frustrated, do what the rest of us do... go over to ATN and beat on iggle/puke fans :)

Now that is great advice. I need to put that in my own mental Rolodex. Thanks.

Good to see you back, MSF. Place ain't the same without you dude.

Just don't lose that edge :)

We all can't be carbon copies of each other. That is what makes a community.

I find it hilarious that the most stubborn poster on ES is conforming to what the mods want him to in order to stay. Good stuff.

So you choose to provoke ? To me that's hilarious, what is the purpose ?

The edge and the views aren't going to change. What is hopefully going to change is the way those things are presented and the fact that at times I'm going to just let things go rather than engaging in certain "discussions".

Welcome back MSF, Good to read that you are going to continue to remain the same guy you have always been, yet curtail the way you express your opinions.

As a man your opinions are exactly that. Whether I agree or disagree, I still try to give people respect.

As I stated earlier regarding the carbon copies (robot posters/people, etc.), The differences in opinions/personalities/people is what makes this site great.

Again Welcome Back.

While that's an interesting idea, I think the better one is going to just be logging out for a period of time until the frustration passes; lest the disconnect between my mind and fingers malfunction again and I end up really being gone for good.

Or you could get one of these

EDP.jpg

Welcome back. I've been one of your more vocal critics but I never thought of you as an intrinsically bad person. I will say this though. Controlling our faults and negative impulses is one thing. However, if you only focus on repressing your negative comments rather than dealing with the root cause, you won't get the full benefit of this.

We all have faults. However, it's how we deal with them that defines us. Furthermore, it's how growth happens.

Good luck. I'm glad you decided to come back.

Even though we rarely agree on anything, I'm glad to see you back. I'm kind of disappointed though...I was having a custom made "Ignore List of Doom member" T-shirt made for the first ES tailgate of the year. If there's no Ignore List anymore, there's no frame of reference. Oh well, another idea will come along.

Seriously though, good to have you back again.

Welcome back, MSF. And I think this is a good direction - there is nothing wrong with listening to other's opinions, analyzing one's own belief system, and making adjustments if necessary. That's how we grow as human beings.

Good to hear form you, amigo.

Archived