Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Apology & A Promise

Mass_SkinsFan

Come on. THink about it. Big. Hairless. Conservative. Likes to advise people.

Of course, HH is in actuality Dr. Phil. That whole West Virginian thing is such an obvious ruse. He's a texas dude.

If I had photoshop I'd find a pic and put a Redskin jersey on Dr. Phil :silly: .

:laugh: I was wondering how you made it through that cold ass rainy day w/out the cold weather gear like I had during the Cowpukes tailgate and game. Every layer counts. :D

Damn, dude. I wasn't feeling a thing that day. :D

That was the first time I've EVER gone to a game where the opposing fans had NOTHING to cheer about all...night...long. :laugh:

:point2sky

FU, MSF!!!!

We have gone a few rounds in the Tailgate before. The thing that I have always liked about you is our passion (and your 2nd ammendment rights beliefs, too).

However you decide to conduct yourself from now on is up to you (and maybe some mods), but I like someone who believes in his/her stances and will argue them.

Bring back the MSF Ignore List (MIL).

Good to have you back.

Tom

I dont see why you have to apologize? A lot of people on this board tend to be a little mean. Everyone jumps all over everyone. I admit I have from time to time because people are always trying to be better then the other or start something. I swear peole go nuts over stupid discussions...relax its a forum!!

Honestly, I come on here when I am bored to read something funny or just post stupid stuff. Half the time people dont even know I am kidding, but oh well. I could careless what anyone thinks on here..Im not here to be best friends with everyone.. If someone doesn't like what I have to say...don't read it or dont comment back..I could give two s**ts!

Archived