Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Apology & A Promise

Mass_SkinsFan

Lifestyle changes are hard, Scott, whether its adjusting your attitude, your eating habits, or anything else. Expect some bumps along the way. But I happen to believe you're a pretty good guy with a good heart, and that if you work on it just a little, that will become clear to everyone.

Welcome back, bud.

:cheers:

Just for the record, MSF was never banned.

carry on :)

You sure about that? He posted about ST deserving to die, and Art or TK (I think) closed the thread and said something along the lines of "MSF will have to find a new board to spew his garbage on" or something like that.

In a thread about LaRon Landry misbehaving:

He learned well from another MORON who played that same position for us until Karma finally caught up with him in the middle of last season.

Then the response:

Mass.

What you wrote is the most pure definition of trolling that exists on the internet. Whether you believe what you said or not is irrelevant. It is likely something you could be allowed to explore in conversation in the Tailgate where deeper philosophical discussions can take place.

But, here, on a Redskins fan board, you're done saying that garbage.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248470

Lifestyle changes are hard, Scott, whether its adjusting your attitude, your eating habits, or anything else. Expect some bumps along the way. But I happen to believe you're a pretty good guy with a good heart, and that if you work on it just a little, that will become clear to everyone.

I kept hearing Dr. Phil's voice......:jk::silly:

You sure about that? He posted about ST deserving to die, and Art or TK (I think) closed the thread and said something along the lines of "MSF will have to find a new board to spew his garbage on" or something like that.

Not only is he sure, he's correct. My absence the last two weeks or so has been a voluntary one while I was waiting to see what the decision of the staff was on the ramifications and fallout from that thread.

Not only is he sure, he's correct. My absence the last two weeks or so has been a voluntary one while I was waiting to see what the decision of the staff was on the ramifications and fallout from that thread.

Is the "Ask MSF" thread going to be revived?

:laugh:

Well, hopefully I'll be able to fix somebody else's problems. I sure as hell don't seem to be able to fix my own. :silly:

Come on. THink about it. Big. Hairless. Conservative. Likes to advise people.

Of course, HH is in actuality Dr. Phil. That whole West Virginian thing is such an obvious ruse. He's a texas dude.

Yeah, but I'm hairless by choice. :)

Admit it. You are Dr. Phil.

I mean heck we can even do the Clark Kent test.

Has anyone on the board ever seen Dr. Phil and HH in the same room at the same time? No? Coincidence, I think not.

Archived