Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

IT Professionals - Redskins Job

drums and skins

how many of you out there that are qualified would take the job for less money than your earning just to say you work for the skins?

I would probably want more money since it looks like you have to work game day, but if that means your just on stand by and can be at the game then thats not so bad.

On the surface this sounds like a dream job for me. But, after looking at it, you'd probably be running your ass off on game days and wouldn't get to see any of the game. No thank you, I'll take my current IT job, where I'm off on the weekends.

I could get the job in a heart beat.

The pay would probably suck though.

I would take the job if the pay was 70K. Club level season tickets each year. Free concessions and $1000 credit a year for the HOF Store in the Stadium.

With my current job in Baltimore I would save a boatload in gas spending.

The job description left out a major part of the responsibilities - going round to Danny's house to fix his computers when there's a problem :silly:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you have to wear those booties in his home

not kidding

Damn, I'm way over qualified for that job. Wonder what they pay.

that was my exact thought...i wonder what they pay? ive been doing that for almost 10 years now and some.

just too bad im in SD. working for the redskins would make it a fun job i bet.

The best time to apply for a job with the Redskins is during the off-season:

http://www.redskins.com/tickets/article.jsp?id=25159

Red Zebra was looking for a new head of the IT department last month. Looks like that position has been filled, though.

They also had the IT Director position for the Redskins open in the fall, the problem though is it is in MD. If it was in Ashburn then I would apply :)

I think it's cute that people think it would be fun and awesome to work for one of your favorite sports teams.

It's funny to watch people who haven't even given it a single thought :)

Think about it. Even for just 5 minutes. Other than it being "cool".... your list of cons versus pros would be 100:1.

What do you think it would be like working for Dan Snyder? Or working for people under Dan Snyder? What kind of people does Dan Snyder hire? What do you think his expectations are? Do you get to be a billionaire by over-paying grunt staff? Or cutting corners on salaries (except player salaries which are at a premium)? Do you think it would be a competitive workplace? Do you think it would be a pretty stringent workplace with lots of rules and protocols?

Have you seen or heard anything from the people at Redskins.com or ES.com that leads you to believe that it's a well-run and supported venture?

How many times have you seen managers of Redskins stores make postings on here that were asked to cease and desist immediately? How about Pez and Huly's auction?

I mean.. come on. You guys must have blinders on. Get past the school child crush and look at the reality.

They also had the IT Director position for the Redskins open in the fall, the problem though is it is in MD. If it was in Ashburn then I would apply :)

......I am fine with it being in Maryland. Working at Fedex Field would be pretty cool. Get off work and head to Lavars for drinks. :cheers:

Archived