Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

Skins remaining games:

@Packers

Eagles

Giants

@Boys 

The best we could finish would be 6-10; meaning we won our final 3 NFC East games.  It is possible. Green Bay will kill us.  The others can go either way.  Philly and Dallas need to beat us, will they? I think 4-12 is most likely.

Paloffs is probably out of the cards.

I swear, the most Redskins thing possible would be to upset Green Bay at home in December.  I agree, theres no way to get in at 6-10, buy they could end the season 500 in the division.  I mean, Dallas and Philly are proving jus how terrible they really are, we shoulda been eliminated by now.

Yeah, in all honesty, paloffs are most likely not now. But, in a lost season, it’s still fun to imagine that it’s still mathematically possible :) 

i have zero doubts Rodgers and the packers destroy us next week. If the packers get out to an early lead, they won’t turn into the panthers and fall apart 😂 

It is mind blowing that if we hadn't been a complete dumpster fire through the first 10 games, two more wins would have us in the thick of it for the division, much like 2015.

Its also a travesty that one of the wild card teams, likely either San Fran or Seattle, is going to have to travel to whichever team (Dallas or Philly) wins the NFC East. I hope the NFC West WC absolutely demolishes the home team at either Jerryworld or the Linc. 

11 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

That's what I am saying.  We aren't beating Green Bay.  

Well....we HAVE beaten them each of the last two times we’ve faced them (2016, and last season). But that was when the packers were on a 4 or 5 game losing streak and we were actually a decent team, and last year when Rodgers was hurting in week 3. 

But, any given Sunday i guess. I wont say we’ll 100% lose that game, but i think theres a higher chance we lose than win. 

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Nevermind the wild card. Could 7-9 win the division ?

Yes, 7-9 probably will win the division.  Skins are out of the wildcard race anyway since two teams in each the West and North are at 8 wins already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drowland said:

Yes, 7-9 probably will win the division.  Skins are out of the wildcard race anyway since two teams in each the West and North are at 8 wins already.

I really think either the sorry Eagles or Cowboys get to 8 wins. Again, however, itll be a complete travesty that the NFC West wild card will likely have at least 12 wins and will have to go to Dallas or Philly.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Yes, but the Skins won't be the team if that happens.  At best, Skins win 6 games.

Dallas needs 1 win to get to 7.

Philly needs 2 wins to get to 7.

We need 4 wins and that isn't happening.

No, at best we win 7 games. We wont, but as of right now that is the best case scenario. no matter how entirely unlikely it is, the fact is that IS the best case scenario. We get it, you think we will lose next weekend so you’re not even counting that game. 

While i agree i dont think we will beat the packers, 7-9 is still, until we actually lose that game, best case scenario. That is a fact. You’re just saying your OPINION is that 6-10 will be the best case scenario.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No, at best we win 7 games. We wont, but as of right now that is the best case scenario. no matter how entirely unlikely it is, the fact is that IS the best case scenario. We get it, you think we will lose next weekend so you’re not even counting that game. 

While i agree i dont think we will beat the packers, 7-9 is still, until we actually lose that game, best case scenario. That is a fact. You’re just saying your OPINION is that 6-10 will be the best case scenario.

Hey, I mean we're the hottest team in the division right now lol...

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 5.18.38 PM copy.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It’s gonna be freezing rain then snow at Lambeau next Sunday. We get a couple of lucky bounces and you never know. I’m not even drunk and I think we can beat the Packers. Small chance but not zero. No one thought Kirk would put 42 point on them when we played them in SNF a few years ago.

Paloffs is now baby!!! 

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

Good Pack, hope all is well with you and you had a nice Turkey Day. Dont lose too much sleep this week thinking about GB going up against the sleeping giant Redskins 😀

I had to work Thanksgiving. I haven't had one off since 2010. I don't know, I'm a little nervous against you guys.

47 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

It’s gonna be freezing rain then snow at Lambeau next Sunday. We get a couple of lucky bounces and you never know. I’m not even drunk and I think we can beat the Packers. Small chance but not zero. No one thought Kirk would put 42 point on them when we played them in SNF a few years ago.

Paloffs is now baby!!! 

Oh man I remember you guys whipping us on Sunday night. That stung.