Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

On 10/25/2020 at 9:17 PM, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

What kinda player you looking for... i don’t think we can buy the pieces we need..... esp when it would cost draft pics....

Allegedly we are pursuing Marvin Jones now.

It probably is a strong indicator of our interest, that we're pursuing despite the fact that the price tag is too high for a lot of other teams.

8 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I think we could facing the same scenario in a months time, go 2-2 in our next four, Eagles could very well do the same, and we would be sat at 4-7 still in the race just that tied game behind them.

Strange.

So, I'm thinking it would be better for us if Dallas beats Philly this Sunday, right ?

27 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

So, I'm thinking it would be better for us if Dallas beats Philly this Sunday, right ?

oh tough call. I’m not actually sure I’m wanting us to win at the minute so I don’t know :rofl89:

it feels like we just let the next month unfold and see where things are placed.....and enjoy any ES drama along the way.

17 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

oh tough call. I’m not actually sure I’m wanting us to win at the minute so I don’t know :rofl89:

it feels like we just let the next month unfold and see where things are placed.....and enjoy any ES drama along the way.

Yeah, I just don't want this to be another year where our season Is over before Thanksgiving. Kind of a big deal over here. That and throwing darts at the Union Jack. 

Spoiler

Just kidding 😅

And we play Dallas on Thanksgiving.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Nah, we WANT Dallas to win.  They still have a really tough schedule (Ravens, Steelers, Packers to name a few).

20 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Humor me. 

Assuming that 7 wins can get the division and that we will sweep out the East...where do we get our 6th/7th wins?

9365B204-7063-4860-AAFE-E7212EB6E8F9.png

I see 6 very winnable games remaining.  We lose to the 49ers, Steelers and seahawks.  The rest are very winnable.  That’ll put us at 8-8

Edited by Stone Cold

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

6? Hmm....

Giants

lions?

Bengals 

Ciwboys 

panthers

and Eagles

is that your 6? Cause if so, i agree. 

Define "winnable" Those are the games the team won't be severe underdogs for. But it also might not be the favorite for most of them. Is winnable any game the team is not a 10 point underdog?

3 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Steelers are an ensured loss.  They are one of the best teams in the NFL.  Ditto Seattle.  San Fran might be a game if the defense shows up, but who knows.

If we lose one of the games we’re supposed to win, the sf game is the one I’d be lookin to steal

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

6? Hmm....

Giants

lions?

Bengals 

Ciwboys 

panthers

and Eagles

is that your 6? Cause if so, i agree. 

I agree with that exact list, that those are our "winnable" games.

The problem is, we have a long history of losing "winnable" games. A lot of them.

It would be a very rare thing if we won all of the rest of our winnable games.

Just now, Jericho said:

Define "winnable" Those are the games the team won't be severe underdogs for. But it also might not be the favorite for most of them. Is winnable any game the team is not a 10 point underdog?

Well, 1) games against our division are winnable because NFC East. 
2) Ron knows the panthers, and Bridgewater isn’t a QB that can kill us, so we could win that with a good offensive and defensive day 

3) the bengals are still the bengals, we’ll have a chance against them. 
4) the lions are a beatable team, I’m not scared of them. 

winnable, to me, means games that are able to be won if the team doesn’t **** up. The Steelers, Seahawks and 49ers, we won’t beat them even if we don’t **** up. They’re just too good 

I define "winnable" pretty simple.

Matchups that we should win.

Pitt, SF, an Seattle also are all "winnable" in the dictionary sense of the term. It's certainly not impossible.

But those don't fit the definition I described above that.

Reality probably will be that we lose1 or more of our "winnable" games, and somehow win one of the other games, that are not considered "winnable".

One of those teams could have a total "off day", while everything clicks for us.

Meanwhile, we're almost sure to have 1 or more "off days" against the winnable teams.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository