Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bartender Attacked, Burned at DC Strip Club

#98QBKiller

Bartender Attacked, Burned at DC Strip Club

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4828126&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

WASHINGTON (AP) -- An employee of a strip club in northwest Washington is in a hospital with burns all over his body after an attacker set him on fire Saturday night.

D.C. police are searching for the attacker. They believe he was a disgruntled patron who had been kicked out of the Good Guys club on Wisconsin Avenue.

Police say the patron returned to the club, doused the employee with a flammable liquid and set him on fire.

Police are calling it "assault with intent to kill."

Fire department spokesman Alan Etter says the victim was a 26-year-old man. He says he suffered second- and third-degree burns.

Cripes. That is just all kinds of ****ed up. I used be concerned about retribution when I was bouncing and bartending, but never could I think about something like that. Hope bartender makes a full recovery despite the injuries.

Cripes. That is just all kinds of ****ed up. I used be concerned about retribution when I was bouncing and bartending, but never could I think about something like that. Hope bartender makes a full recovery despite the injuries.

They said on the news last night that they don't expect him to survive the attack. I hope to god they find the piece of **** that did that and put his ass to death.

My friend John E. was daytime bartender/ manager at the Good Guys back in the early '80's. (Anyone old enough to remember "Clancy's House of beef" a block down the street, under the same ownership as TGG's?)

I attended many an after hours party at TGG's when it snowed every night. John had legendary stories of the "casting couch" downstairs, as he opened the place up in the morning, many a dancer would come in looking for a job.

My favorite was after taking one downstairs "to have a closer look" at her talent, and testing the couch springs, John was buttoning up his levis when the young applicant asked if she has gotten the job, when John replied "How should I know, I'm only the plumber here?" :drool:

Sounds like there might be more to it than simply a " disgruntled" patron.

Lighting someone up is extreme hate,a example or a nutjob.

Let me tell you, I know that place and the management well! It's very

typical for overzelous bouncers there to throw drunken patrons out the back door and down the back staircase. Not that that is any excuse for what this POS did, but there are always three sides to every story.

How do you walk into Good Guys with a pale of gasoline? This story is so messed up.

Dean, thanks for the couch story. Made me smile. :D

I'm thinking that it was a doorman (no mention of bartender in the story). TGG has an outside doorway vestibul, where he doesn't even enter the club. The guy walks up with a plastic cup in one hand and a lighter in the other. Spulshes the doorman in the face and chest with the flamable liquid, lites him up and runs.

I've been laughing about the couch story for 25 years now :cheers:

It's classic and a true story.

Archived