Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bartender Attacked, Burned at DC Strip Club

#98QBKiller

I'm thinking that it was a doorman (no mention of bartender in the story). TGG has an outside doorway vestibul, where he doesn't even enter the club. The guy walks up with a plastic cup in one hand and a lighter in the other. Spulshes the doorman in the face and chest with the flamable liquid, lites him up and runs.

I've been laughing about the couch story for 25 years now :cheers:

It's classic and a true story.

I read somewhere that he was either a bartender or assistant manager

Seems like the suspect had been kicked out for taking pics of the chicks.

Some Washington TV stations are reporting the suspect is either a Latino or Middle Eastern man in his 30s or 40s.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=64914

Here is the answer to how a dude got into Good Guys with a bucket of gas

According to the sources, the man went to the Chevron station nearby and purchased a plastic container of gasoline and a lighter. When he returned to the club the manager confronted the man just inside the doorway. During a struggle, the manager was splashed with the fuel and the lighter was used to ignite it. The man ran off.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=64914

Here is the answer to how a dude got into Good Guys with a bucket of gas

According to the sources, the man went to the Chevron station nearby and purchased a plastic container of gasoline and a lighter. When he returned to the club the manager confronted the man just inside the doorway. During a struggle, the manager was splashed with the fuel and the lighter was used to ignite it. The man ran off.

If you're a clerk somewhere wouldn't someone buying a gas container, gas and a lighter raise a little suspicion?

Why would it matter?

Maybe because the guy I know who works there is the only Asian guy employed by them? :whoknows:

So if the Victim was a Asian male its a good chance I know the victim :whoknows:

My apologies. I misread what you wrote and thought you had ask the race of the attacker. Again, I'm sorry. I hope it wasn't your friend.

Archived