Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Bills vs Cowboys

RenegadeTK

Everyone on the Bills coaching staff should be fired after that performance. The only good thing they did all night was the fake punt. God I'd be embarrassed if I was a Bills fan right now.

Seriously.

The TD drive at the end was pathetic, they basically gave Dallas the entire field.

Then the gift sideline route to set up the field goal was mind boggling.

:logo:

Wow..just wow. There is absolutely no way the pukes are a 5-0 team. I have no idea how they keep doing this. With the exception of the Giants, they have yet to play a team with a winning record. Next week when they get their asses handed to them they will realize it. Romo sits to pee completely blew all game yet he was so smug at the end like he actually did something in the game. He almost beat himself tonight LMAO giving up 14 points on turnovers. Imagine if the Bills actually scored more than just a single field goal on offense tonight - they game would have been put away much earlier. Damn Buffalo D :(

The media will be giving Romo sits to pee props for willing his team to victory by overcoming his previous mistakes I guarantee it. They will call it a great win and all that ****, even though what happened was one of the most pathetic offensive performances by one team in NFL history. Dallas will get tons of credit for this win and it'll be like they did nothing wrong, again. i have never seen anything like i did tonight. Buffalo's defense played out of their mind and their special teams did great until that onside kick. Yet their offense(if you can call it that) was so incredibly pathetic that it cost them a football game they should have won easily. It's just sad

The Defensive coordinator for Buffalo is a moron. Why were the DBs dropped back? A longer pass, EVEN IF THE PLAYER GETS OUT OF BOUNDS would have resulted in NO TIME ON THE CLOCK.

But allowing a shorter pass and for the guy to get out of bounds...RIDICULOUSLY STUPID!

No kidding! Before the play I checked the D to see if they were shading towards the sidelines, but nope. :mad:

And the Bills are what 0-4?? and the girls barely pulled it out? Yea, great team

So many hypocrites.. When we barely beat Miami who is 0-5 in OT at home people said a win is a win. Now when the Cowboys squeak out a win on the road on MNF against a 1-4 team it is laughable. :doh:

When you are up 24-16 and all you need is a field goal to clinch the game, you do not throw a 5 yard out route with your rookie qb. you run the ball up the gut and kick the *%*$&$% field goal. I've never in my life seen a worse performance or coaching. I hope the bills lose the rest of their games and they are miserable, the cowboys would've been BLOWN OUT by any other team. Absolutely pathetic. Words can't even describe how mad I am at this, only the cowboys get that kind of luck.

The Defensive coordinator for Buffalo is a moron. Why were the DBs dropped back? A longer pass, EVEN IF THE PLAYER GETS OUT OF BOUNDS would have resulted in NO TIME ON THE CLOCK.

But allowing a shorter pass and for the guy to get out of bounds...RIDICULOUSLY STUPID!

Yeah, that was totally ridiculous. All you had to do was leave one linebacker in the middle of the field, rush three, and have everyone else guard the sideline.

If they kept the Cowboys from running out of bounds there, they win the game.

That game was freaking terrible! Romo sits to pee with 4 or 5 INT's, 1 lost fumble and the girls still win the game...

But...they went down to the wire against a team that was missing about 4 of their defensive starters. When they play the patriots, I'll be interested to see if they get knocked off of this "high horse" they're on right now...

I hope Bill throws everything and anything at the girls...

Oh well, the bills let one slip away!

Either way, HTTR!!! :point2sky

Dick Jauron better channel Dennis Green in his postgame ... I would love to see a deadpan "The Cowboys are who we thought they were, and we let 'em off the hook."

I'm laughing my ass off at that right now. Yea watching that was pretty sickening but you have to remember as long as we take care of OUR business we'll be just fine. :logo:

Unbelieveable how fast the hate comes in here. The Bills deserve a ton of respect for taking a good team to task. No surprise they couldn't pull it out in the end, they have a ton of injuries and a rookie QB trying to win the game for them.

Either way, the cowboys were exposed tonight and shown to be beatable. If any other team in the league were playing them they would have lost. There's no doubt in my mind they'll lose several games this year. Mark this as a turning point and a good one at that. The wolves will start circling.

Archived