Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Bills vs Cowboys

RenegadeTK

Seriously though, this is like being taken down to the wire by the 2001 1-15 Panthers. The Cowboys fans can feel good about the win but they can't possibly be feeling good about how they played and the prospect of facing New England and much harder teams than Buffalo after this.

I told my wife as soon as they didn't run the clock during the on-side kick, and then only 2 seconds off the clock for it, that it would come back to win the Cowboys the game. That was the longest 10 yard kick, bounce, 10 more yards, recovery on-side 2 second kick I've seen in my life.

The refs just gave Dallas that game.

Agreed, boys look VERY beatable. Just think that that bills offense only got them 3 points.

I think the boys will get handled next week by new england anyways...

I think that loss for the bills though will haunt them the rest of the season, I see them as picking in the top 3 in the draft next april.

Have the Bills in the entire history of their franchise EVER closed the deal on ANYTHING?!?!

Damnit.

Great fans up there too, I feel for them. Seems like they're always catching bad breaks; just like we have for the past...ohh...15 years or so. :doh:

This game serously killed all joy you feel after your team wins. We should be in a half game bak in the division, the Bills gave this one away. I think I'm more pissed about this game than our loss to the Giants.

Chill out. The Pokes were exposed repeatedly tonight and they'll be lucky to go 10-6. They're a freaking joke. Any above average team could beat them at home, that much is obvious.

The Cowboys have to be the luckiest team in the NFL, hands down...they turned the ball over SIX TIMES and still won. Either that, or the Bills are the sorriest team of all time.

The Bills had a chance to put the game away in the 4th quarter, but as soon as they threw that totally insanely stupid pick in the red zone, I KNEW Dallas would win.

Bingo!

Archived