Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Bills vs Cowboys

RenegadeTK

The Cowboys have to be the luckiest team in the NFL, hands down...they turned the ball over SIX TIMES and still won. Either that, or the Bills are the sorriest team of all time.

The Bills had a chance to put the game away in the 4th quarter, but as soon as they threw that totally insanely stupid pick in the red zone, I KNEW Dallas would win.

Mother @#^#@$ I hate the Bills... Their offense completely screwed them other...

No they didn't. Their coaching staff did. 1. They try a 54 yard FG with under a minute left in the half and the momentum instead of pinning the Cowboys back and basically end the half. Of course they missed it and the 3 pts. the 'Boys got out of it ended up being the difference. 2. The Bills throw inside the Dallas 15 with around 6 mins. left, get picked and lose the chance to go up by 2 scores. You have a rookie QB, and all the pressure of MNF, the Cowboys, etc. They should have run the clock down and kicked the FG. JUST TOTALLY STUPID AND IDIOTIC COACHING. Even worse than our staff at the end of the Giants game. Just pitiful. :mad:

Romo sits to pee is a winner, period. The Cowboys are destined to win it all

**** that.

The pukes didn't win tonight... the Bills won it for them. You struggled against a lousy ass team and I can't wait to see Romo sits to pee get exposed again next week.

HTTR!

Archived