Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Bills vs Cowboys

RenegadeTK

Someone please explain to me what team gives up an 8 yard out of bounds with seven seconds left?????

The DB's were actually backing up...their either the stupidest team ever or it was intentional...(yes I said intentional loss to the cowboys)

Plus I'd sure love to see if the WR was offsides on that onside kick..

When you are up 24-16 and all you need is a field goal to clinch the game, you do not throw a 5 yard out route with your rookie qb. you run the ball up the gut and kick the *%*$&$% field goal. I've never in my life seen a worse performance or coaching. I hope the bills lose the rest of their games and they are miserable, the cowboys would've been BLOWN OUT by any other team. Absolutely pathetic. Words can't even describe how mad I am at this, only the cowboys get that kind of luck.

that was a horrid call. evans was in double and triple coverage all night long, as he has been all season, and they decided to throw it to him. all they needed to do was kick the FG and it was game over. thats why the bills are a huge failure of a team.

and i know were all mad about this. think about how bills fans must feel.

Bills had so many opportunities to end the game, it's not even funny. Damn it doesn't even make sense to be pissed off over a game that doesn't even involve the skins, but then again, it's the mother****ing cowboys. **** em.
No doubt, the bills should have won. You might win once a decade with 6 turnovers.

Still, Redskin fans hardly have room to talk after the way they won last year in DC.

Yep.

Lot's of QBs are 11-4 in their first 15 starts.

I hope he keeps getting exposed.

Dude, I know you're a die hard Boys fan when you are pulling that stat out. I'm sorry, but 6 turnovers. You really can't dance around that. That video is proof that he can be rattled and forced into making horrible throws and bad decisions. I'm looking forward to next week. Old Billy up in New England is going to give the league even more video on how to beat the Boys.

Enjoy your win tonight. Even though the boys won, I know I had a good time watching the game overall.

So many hypocrites.. When we barely beat Miami who is 0-5 in OT at home people said a win is a win. Now when the Cowboys squeak out a win on the road on MNF against a 1-4 team it is laughable. :doh:

There is a difference.

We played a lot better in that game than the Cowboys did against the bills. It might have been close, but we didn't give up a million turnovers.

It comes down to MATH. When you have a team by 6 with a little over 3 minutes left inside the 20 yd line you kick the FG to make it a two possession game. Who's to say that the Cowboys wouldn't have scored twice in three minutes anyway? I mean it is the Bills we are talking about. :mad:

When you are up 24-16 and all you need is a field goal to clinch the game, you do not throw a 5 yard out route with your rookie qb. you run the ball up the gut and kick the *%*$&$% field goal. I've never in my life seen a worse performance or coaching. I hope the bills lose the rest of their games and they are miserable, the cowboys would've been BLOWN OUT by any other team. Absolutely pathetic. Words can't even describe how mad I am at this, only the cowboys get that kind of luck.

:applause: , and with that said... to all Good night.

Seemed like the refs were trying to hand the Bills the game at the end - I think they felt bad for Buffalo - and they still couldn't close the deal.

1. That was PI on the 2 point.

2. Seems to me Romo sits to pee got that spike in. I'd like to hear the league explaination as to how they were allowed to reply that.

Oh well, I think the boys were exposed and that's all that really matters.

Pats 37

Cowboys 3

That pick with 6 minutes left was a killer. What a horrible playcall & an even worse decision.

Gotta give props to Nick Folk, he was the reason the Cowboys won that game. That onsides kick was perfect, and he drilled TWO 53 yarders at the end of the game.

Damn Bills.....

the worst part of this game is that the 'Experts' on Espn will place the Cowchips among the elite of the league.
Why would that bother you? A monkey could see how frazzled Romo sits to pee gets after his first couple of interceptions. He was exposed tonight.

The Bills sat back and let the boys complete pass after pass after pass, until they got into FG range. That was just dumb.

I hate how ESPN calls Cowboy games. Did you just hear the love in their voices at the end when the Cowboys won?

It makes me SICK.

Yes I did, and that's why I will not watch ESPN until Sunday Night to watch our highlights. Although they may still be talking about the Cowboys then :doh:

Archived