Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Bills vs Cowboys

RenegadeTK

I call it the Deion Sanders rule. No one thinks thay can beat you until you're beaten. When it happens, it hurts real bad. More importantly, it gives other teams the confidence to believe they can beat you too.

The cowboys may have won tonight, but they got exposed real bad.

Bottom line it, no one here expected this to even be a game, it was a foregone conclusion for dallas. dallas losing would have been a bonus in my mind. That they won ugly is good enough.

lol and yet still won. i think they just came thru when it counted. they played a really bad game, and still won. thats what the good teams do. not blow big leads to the giants.:laugh: :laugh:

Dont come and talk **** after you havent been here the whole time as youre team was having their asses handed to them. Its pretty nutless, well you are a puke fan

Your team was exposed tonight.

By Buffalo. :laugh:

thats the one thing im glad i saw. Romo sits to pee can completely suck if rattled and if a good pass rush is put on him. he was making terrible throws. i think the bills dropped 2 other picks if i remember. they were definitely less scary. if a real team had been playing them theyd have been killed. any team with an offense that can actually move the ball more than 2 yards a possession would have nailed that coffin in the first half.

so even though they won, they worry me a lot less.

For all our hate, as some have pointed out, I would hate to be a Bills fan right now.

What goes around, comes around. The pukes will get there do.

Well suddenly they look very mortal

I have no doubt our boys will be up to pound them. A physical team (like ours) finishes the Girls, especially in the redzone, instead of throwing a pick

whatever. folk is the only cowboy who should feel good tonight about his performance. winning the game twice, onside kick=clutch.

cowboy fans can't really say except that they are lucky and the bills offense is offensive. any of you fans want to come in here gloating, please. it just makes you look like unintelligent football fans. TN41 has my full respect b/c he was here all game and is always real.

My question is why you want to show up, and your team was getting their asses handed to them, BY BUFFALO?????

because i was busy watching the game? and i knew 99% of you on here would be crying about the win?

and me feeling like gloating?

seems simple to me

The Cowgirls are going up against the ultimate media darling next week: The Patriots. After this performance, they will be underdogs at home.

By the oddsmakers yes, but there will be a fair amount of media members that will say that Dallas will feed off of the momentum of this win and beat the Patriots. And honestly they probably will beat the Patriots, they played like the worst team in football and we're able to somehow stay in the game, miss a 2 point conversion, recover an onside kick, and kick 2 consecutive game winning 53 yard field goals with a rookie kicker. I'd say it's impossible for that team to lose right now, everything they do turns out right.

Are you kidding me? 3 points? 6 turnovers and 3 points? Yes, this was the offense's fault.

No doubt the offense was bad, but the bottom line is that had they played conservative with around 6 mins. left and kicked the easy FG, they would have won the game. It would have been a two score game. Shoot, if they had simply recovered the onside kick they would have won. The coaching staff lost this because they made a rookie QB pass in a rough situation late in the 4th QTR, and they got burned bad, and they gave up 3 pts. at the end of the half when they should have pinned Dallas back, who would have run the clock out. That's a total of six points that would have gone in the Bills favor and that would have been a win. Terrible coaching. Terrible.

Dont come and talk **** after you havent been here the whole time as youre team was having their asses handed to them. Its pretty nutless, well you are a puke fan

Or maybe he was like me, watching the game and throwing **** at the tv and at every stationary object in the living room. Little too busy to post on a messageboard, lol.

Im just glad i didnt put my remote through my LCD screen :o

After seeing that game, all I know is that I want to win the NFC East. No more wild card hopes, division or bust. 5-0 my @ss, they've got a big hurdle waiting right here in DC if they want to get anywhere near that division crown.

I'm not sure. But I know that a defender has to at least look for the ball, which was not done on the 2 point conversion play.

If he gets there late, and swipes at the ball it's one thing. When you're in front, throw your hands up then swipe down hoping you get lucky, thats PI.

I don't know if it made a difference in the refs calling it or not, but TO actually caught the ball and the defender stripped it before he could come down with it. :whoknows:

because i was busy watching the game? and i knew 99% of you on here would be crying about the win?

and me feeling like gloating?

seems simple to me

Sorry woman, its pretty chicken **** to come to another messageboard to gloat about a win, with a team that wasn't even in the game

Your stay is done here

Or maybe he was like me, watching the game and throwing **** at the tv and at every stationary object in the living room. Little too busy to post on a messageboard, lol.

Would you have been here had that kick been no good?

Probably not

whatever. folk is the only cowboy who should feel good tonight about his performance. winning the game twice, onside kick=clutch.

cowboy fans can't really say except that they are lucky and the bills offense is offensive. any of you fans want to come in here gloating, please. it just makes you look like unintelligent football fans. TN41 has my full respect b/c he was here all game and is always real.

1. the defense played well, i'll give them that.

2. Romo sits to pee does NOT deserve this win, neither does TO, or the OL, or the RB's. Deon Anderson maybe :)

3. we got very lucky. VERY LUCKY.

4. this was a trap game. this game proves that dallas is too immature to really succeed this year. the players will need to grow up a bit.

5. new england must be licking their chops.

1. the defense played well, i'll give them that.

2. Romo sits to pee does NOT deserve this win, neither does TO, or the OL, or the RB's. Deon Anderson maybe :)

3. we got very lucky. VERY LUCKY.

4. this was a trap game. this game proves that dallas is too immature to really succeed this year. the players will need to grow up a bit.

5. new england must be licking their chops.

Bingo. You win! :cheers:

I don't know if it made a difference in the refs calling it or not, but TO actually caught the ball and the defender stripped it before he could come down with it. :whoknows:

The rule is there is no interference after the ball is touched by the receiver (I looked it up :D). I thougt TO caught it too and was stripped. Regardless, his ability to make a play on the ball was not impeded so there was no PI. Probably why Dallas and more importantly, TO wasn't crying about it like he usually does. You can be sure that if it were PI he would have whined his way to a yellow flag.

You aren't talking **** though... BIG difference.

Huh? What ****?

I just said a few pages back that getting a win felt great, despite the dismal performance against the worst team in the league. And I actually criticized Romo sits to pee and shared my thoughts that I don't think he's as good as most Cowboys fans and media think or want him to be.

I see a lot of classlessness in this thread. Gloating Dallas fans AND angry skins fans.

man, that was what I was doing the whole game... I'm just glad I didn't wake up my kid with all the yelling...

and I still can't stop laughing... that's the ugliest, luckiest win I've seen...

Archived