Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Bills vs Cowboys

RenegadeTK

I'm am so tired of the Cowboys, I can't even tell you. This Bills/Pokes game made my blood boil. And not because the Bills choked, that was a given, but because the media darlings will continue to be praised for yet another week. And why? Because they won? Big effing deal. 14 teams did that this week.

Romo sits to pee is an average QB at best. Take the blinders off, folks and look at reality. He played against the Giants, Dolphins, Bears, and Rams. Do any of them have good secondaries? No. Does it even matter? Hell no. He'll still throw 5 picks against the Bills' secondary and fumble. He is easily frazzled once his team gets cornered, and doesn't have an arm. Face it, he can't throw a deep ball either. Mini-Favre my ass.

Great....another week of the media swinging from the Cowboys sack. I'm sure they will be talking about what "winners" they are, and "that's what a winning team does..." meanwhile they will say we haven't played anybody. Dallas is currently pulling their testicles out of their throat after needing a miracle against BUFFALO, but we haven't played anybody and that's why people still think we are no good.

You know that's where they will go with this.

Quoted-For-Truth

Can't wait for all the mediots to priase Romo sits to pee and the 'Boys for pulling this win out.

I'm just curious because I didn't actually see it but read about it....How much time went off the clock on the onside?

2 seconds. that was a joke.

and imo, it was very close whether Romo sits to pee would have gotten :01 or :00 when he spiked it before the owens review. the only reason everyone started whistling was because of the review.

regardless, that was the game of the year right year. too bad it didn't go 'our' way.

LOL thank GOD for Joe Gibbs. He never call a throw like that. At least Id like to think so. Joe might be conservative, but that is one instnace in which conservatism is the right call. ESPECIALLY WITH A ROOKIE QUARTERBACK!!!

running the clock in the 4th quarter with the worst offense in football is totally called for. when we do its awful because we have a slew of playmakers. the bills have absolutely nobody that can be counted on.

the bills lost to themselves. the cowboys looked completely terrible.

Dude, I know you're a die hard Boys fan when you are pulling that stat out. I'm sorry, but 6 turnovers. You really can't dance around that. That video is proof that he can be rattled and forced into making horrible throws and bad decisions. I'm looking forward to next week. Old Billy up in New England is going to give the league even more video on how to beat the Boys.

Enjoy your win tonight. Even though the boys won, I know I had a good time watching the game overall.

What other stat matters besides wins?

NE will most likely beat us. I don't deny that. They're the best team in football.

Romo sits to pee made some horrible throws. Show me a young QB who hasn't. He also led them down the field to get the game to 24-22, and then got the FG. He made a perfect throw to TO on the 2 point conversion that TO dropped. He might've been rattled, but he kept his composure enough in the final 4 minutes to give his team a chance to win.

Also show me a QB with 7 300-yard games in their first 15 games. You won't find many.

Yeah right. That whole onsides kick took 2 seconds. Thank you NFL for your contribution to yet another cheating win.

well in defense of that, the two seconds start when the first guy touches it (Hurd w/ his helmet) and ends when the guy gets touched down.

It's very possible that was 2 seconds.

But honestly, if we play like that against New England, we won't even have a chance.

TR, get your head in teh game.

NE will most likely beat us. I don't deny that. They're the best team in football.

Romo sits to pee made some horrible throws. Show me a young QB who hasn't. He also led them down the field to get the game to 24-22, and then got the FG. He made a perfect throw to TO on the 2 point conversion that TO dropped. He might've been rattled, but he kept his composure enough in the final 4 minutes to give his team a chance to win.

Also show me a QB with 7 300-yard games in their first 15 games. You won't find many.

Man you are still here after not being here the entire game?

You get a chicken**** award also, just like your bandwagon fan base

whats the rule when the pass is thrown before the CB gets there?

I'm not sure. But I know that a defender has to at least look for the ball, which was not done on the 2 point conversion play.

If he gets there late, and swipes at the ball it's one thing. When you're in front, throw your hands up then swipe down hoping you get lucky, thats PI.

I wasn't sure about the spike, but I totally agree on point #1. That was definitely face guarding. I was surprised that Dallas didn't yell at the refs about it right when it happened.....

Face guarding is NOT a penalty in the NFL. I wish the NFL made a bigger point about this, because announcers get it wrong all of the time too. I didn't see any PI but I might have missed it.

Go away to a cowboy board *******..

Archived