Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Bills vs Cowboys

RenegadeTK

the bills suck so hard its not even funny. Romo sits to pee threw 5 picks, lost a fumble, and they STILL beat the bills.

ive never felt so sick after watching a game.

It's like the Chicago beating Arizona game last year, except the Bills chokejob tonight may have been the worst i've ever seen. At least the Bears went and got that win. The Cowboys kind of fell into this one.

Great....another week of the media swinging from the Cowboys sack. I'm sure they will be talking about what "winners" they are, and "that's what a winning team does..." meanwhile they will say we haven't played anybody. Dallas is currently pulling their testicles out of their throat after needing a miracle against BUFFALO, but we haven't played anybody and that's why people still think we are no good.

You know that's where they will go with this.

:eaglesuck

So many hypocrites.. When we barely beat Miami who is 0-5 in OT at home people said a win is a win. Now when the Cowboys squeak out a win on the road on MNF against a 1-4 team it is laughable. :doh:

Yea, but the c*wb*ys have almost been anointed SB champs.... a bit of a difference. The Skins aren't even mentioned in the same breath as the b*ys. So I would say that D playing like they did has to suk, but I guess the better team did find a way to win..or the crummier team found a way to lose.

Man, it feels good to get a win. Id be even more excited if it wasn't against THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. Ugh. But, 5-0 is 5-0. Sure, NE is going to kill us next week, but ill take 5-1, thanks.

As awful as Romo sits to pee played tonight, he did make a lot of plays in the 2nd half. Maybe all the Favre comparisons will gtfo now. Sick of hearing them. Romo sits to pee may not be a QB god like some in the media want him to be, but I think he's doing just fine.

that was a horrid call. evans was in double and triple coverage all night long, as he has been all season, and they decided to throw it to him. all they needed to do was kick the FG and it was game over. thats why the bills are a huge failure of a team.

and i know were all mad about this. think about how bills fans must feel.

LOL thank GOD for Joe Gibbs. He never call a throw like that. At least Id like to think so. Joe might be conservative, but that is one instnace in which conservatism is the right call. ESPECIALLY WITH A ROOKIE QUARTERBACK!!!

Seemed like the refs were trying to hand the Bills the game at the end - I think they felt bad for Buffalo - and they still couldn't close the deal.

1. That was PI on the 2 point.

2. Seems to me Romo sits to pee got that spike in. I'd like to hear the league explaination as to how they were allowed to reply that.

Oh well, I think the boys were exposed and that's all that really matters.

Pats 37

Cowboys 3

If the Refs are buzzed before the spike.. it doesnt matter. Which was the case...

You FAIL on a two point conversion and that puts you in position to win instead of tie...

with the inestimable assistance of a team that cannot fall on an onside kick and decides to simply NOT COVER whatsoever on the last pass of the game.

Disgusting... what more can you say... utterly disgusting.

One thing I will add though is that after our win yesterday, I am less concerned than in a long time with what other teams do. I think we have what it takes to forge our own great destiny this year despite the existence of teams like the Pukes and Champion Chokers.

1. That was PI on the 2 point.

2. Seems to me Romo sits to pee got that spike in. I'd like to hear the league explaination as to how they were allowed to reply that.

I wasn't sure about the spike, but I totally agree on point #1. That was definitely face guarding. I was surprised that Dallas didn't yell at the refs about it right when it happened.....

Bills gave that one away, no other way to look at it, but a win is a win, boy am i mad, i cant even do my work because of how furious i am at Juron.

How do you not tell your payers to play the sidelines on that final play, the middle of the field doesnt matter. AHHHHHHHH

It comes down to MATH. When you have a team by 6 with a little over 3 minutes left inside the 20 yd line you kick the FG to make it a two possession game. Who's to say that the Cowboys wouldn't have scored twice in three minutes anyway? I mean it is the Bills we are talking about. :mad:

It's even worse than I thought. The Bills were up 8 points :doh:

No they didn't. Their coaching staff did. 1. They try a 54 yard FG with under a minute left in the half and the momentum instead of pinning the Cowboys back and basically end the half. Of course they missed it and the 3 pts. the 'Boys got out of it ended up being the difference. 2. The Bills throw inside the Dallas 15 with around 6 mins. left, get picked and lose the chance to go up by 2 scores. You have a rookie QB, and all the pressure of MNF, the Cowboys, etc. They should have run the clock down and kicked the FG. JUST TOTALLY STUPID AND IDIOTIC COACHING. Even worse than our staff at the end of the Giants game. Just pitiful. :mad:

Are you kidding me? 3 points? 6 turnovers and 3 points? Yes, this was the offense's fault.

They were suppose to win that game by like 30 points and they didn't. With that being said the Bills should have won. The Cowboys are lucky they had a rookie QB and RB. By the way the refs are stupid there was more than 2 seconds ran off the clock on that onside kick.:doh: Either way this game proved that the Cowboys can be beat. They just haven't played a good team yet. Next weeks going to be nasty for them.

It's like the Chicago beating Arizona game last year, except the Bills chokejob tonight may have been the worst i've ever seen. At least the Bears went and got that win. The Cowboys kind of fell into this one.

this was way worse.

i actually joked with my roommate "what are the odds they recover the onsides kick and get a field goal", and he was like shut up. then it happened. then TO drops the pass, and the bills decide to go into a prevent. that was one of the biggest chokes ive ever seen.

****-sucking, mother ****ing lucky ass Cowboys. What the **** do they have to do to lose a game? How do you not win when your oppenent throws 5 goddamn picks!?! Jesus tap-dancing Christ, Bills. How many more flukes did you need to go your way?

And with 7 seconds left and no time outs, why, oh why, did you not protect the sidelines? Were you in prevent? THE WORST COACHING I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME. I wish nothing but frustration and loss for the rest of your season. You've earned it.

Yes I did, and that's why I will not watch ESPN until Sunday Night to watch our highlights. Although they may still be talking about the Cowboys then :doh:

You know the pregame show Sunday will be a big circle jerk now about them and Romo sits to pee. It will be played up as this big, amazing feat while the jury is still out on every other team because they haven't really played anyone.

Archived