Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

i like the jersey's now for the most part... i would like something new... atleast change up the stripe though... i wouldn't mind us wearing the retro more often... like the 3 divisional home games next season... maybe an alternate helmet though... retro with the new logo... or we could make that the permentant helmet

what ever happens.. i see new jerseys within 3-5 seasons

i like the jersey's now for the most part... i would like something new... atleast change up the stripe though... i wouldn't mind us wearing the retro more often... like the 3 divisional home games next season... maybe an alternate helmet though... retro with the new logo... or we could make that the permentant helmet

what ever happens.. i see new jerseys within 3-5 seasons

Same here Danny boy likes cash and new threads would bring that.

PS... Maybe i'd be a little more down with the "spear" unis if they didn't unearth memories of Danny Awful and the 'ol Ball Coach that I've tried very hard to repress.

That's one reason to wear them at least once next year.

MR. SNYDER, THINK ABOUT IT!

No ... Mr. Snyder, please do not think about uniforms ... please focus on a HC.

:)

I have to add one more to this pile of inhumanity. Oh, and I'm gonna yell:

Any Redskins fans who merely suggests that we wear a BLACK JERSEY- GO ROOT FOR THE FRICKIN RAIDERS!! Seriously. Any Redskin fan that wants to see us in black is no fan at all. I can take the Burgundy on Burgundy, the throwback styles, etc., but any mention of a black uniform makes my blood boil. Go to Oakland.

I like what we have, the only change I would suggest would be a move to a true burgandy and gold.

That's why I liked the 70th uni's so much. But I do love the Indian Head Logo, and I'd hate to see it dissapear. I just want to see our true team colors out there... not red and white and yellow :jerk:

I read an interview w/ Cartwright and he said the players like the burgundy uniforms, but coach (Gibbs) likes the white jerseys at home.

Personally, this is what I'd like to see:

Home Games - Yellow Pants, Burgundy Jerseys (basically the 1970's unis slightly more updated)

Home Games Alt 1 - White Pants / Burgundy Jerseys

Home Games Alt 2 - Burgundy Pants / Burgundy Jerseys

Away Games - Burgundy Pants / White Jerseys

Away Games Alt 1 - White Pants / White Jerseys

Aways Games Alt 2 - Yellow Pants / White Jerseys

Keep in rotation the 70th and 75th anniversary throwbacks

Maybe update the helmet a bit too. How's this:

Burgundy Helmet, Single Yellow Strip, Yellow Facemask, Yellow R on the outside center. OR, keep the helmet like it is now, but get rid of the white stripes and have just a single yellow stripe down the middle.

What do y'all think of incorporating the Nationals DC logo? Like somewhere on the jersey, a small DC logo similar to what the Nats wear on Sunday games. At a few games this year I saw I guy sport a Nats baseball cap with the DC logo, but is was burgundy with DC in yellow - it was sweet.

I liked the early '70s uni then, I'd love it again now. Once in a while we'd need to see burgundy pants/white jerseys, but not often.

Since the 2006 season is about to start, I'd like to propose a uniform change for next season.

Let's get rid of the 'white' uniform, and bring back the Burgandy & Gold.

Here are my proposals:

Home Games: Burgandy tops, with Gold Numbers/Names, Gold Pants with Burgandy stripes on each side of the pants seam. Helmet: Gold Helmet with Burgandy "R" surrounded by Burgandy circle of feathers, with Burgandy stripe down center of helmet - i.e.; "Lombardi Helmet."

Away Games: Gold Tops, with Burgandy Numbers/Names, Burgandy pants with Gold stripes on each side of pants seam. Helmet: Burgandy Helmet with Gold "R" surrounded by Gold circle of feathers, with Burgandy stripe down center of helmet.

Comments???