Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I like this uni. It would be even better w/ our current burgundy helmet though.

portis_rhelmet.jpg

i love this deisgn

just put the face on the helmet instead of the R and wear this home then flip flop the colors on everything even the helmet for away

The sickest look would be a throwback to the 70's era unis. Gold pants all the time. Our two most recent throwbacks illustrate the color scheme I'm getting at. The 70th anny. "spear" unis were nice, but their lack of the current logo was a little disheartening, plus the spear helmets minus the vertical tri-stripe were a bit plain. This past year's were sooooo sick, but perhaps a bit too much yellow. Use those 2 basic schemes, use the current helmet, but with a gray facemask. The Colts did that a few years back (went from blue facemasks to gray), and I think it really sets off a classic uni design like ours. Old school is the ONLY way to go.

Our team colors are burgundy and gold, not black, burgundy and gold!.....:doh:

Not to quibble, but other than the 70th anniversary unis, when have we ever had gold as our color?

The current uniforms, in all their slight color variations since 1978, have always been dark reddish and some form of yellow.

The George Allen era unis, were always burgundy and yellow.

IMO, the Saints have gold in their color palette, not us. When/where is this "gold" everyone talks about?

I personally like the uni's, and liked the burgandy sock look. I prefer the current helmet, but would accept the R version if there was a switch. Wouldnt mind seeing the burgandy tops with mustard pants and the current helmet. Hell All burgandy wouldnt be a bad look. One things for sure. Gibbs liked the the Whites with burgandy pants. There may be room for change here, or maybe out of respect, Snyder says done toy with it, and I'd be fine with it. LETS GO WIN ANOTHER LOMBARDI, then they can wear whatever we want!

When did we ever wear this uniform? Is that a preseason game or a Photoshop job?

it's a photoshop from when people were speculating what our anniversary uni's would look like this year.

Though it was cool to see something new this year, even for just one game, I love our current uniforms. If a change is to be made, I'd like to keep our current uni configuration and just substitute the dark red and yellow for true burgundy and gold. :2cents:

I hafta disagree with that part ... for one reason.

By wearing white at home, it means the Cowgirls hafta wear their dark jerseys here ... and we all know that's not their preference. And I like us having the power to make them do something they don't want to. :silly:

I say we go to burgandies at home, for every game except the cowgirls, and for that one, out of respect for Joe. WE WEAR THE WHITES!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck