Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't reach my Faimly they might have been in the Train in Bombay Today - Deja Vu!

CounterTrey

Thanks for sharing your story - I cannot even imagine the powerful emotions you feel. I was tearful for weeks after 9/11 and I can't watch the footage even now without getting riled up. I think most of us feel that way. What you must feel is incomprehensible.

Bless you and your family brother. And sincere thanks for giving us a glimpse of what you experienced. Hope everything is okay with your loved ones.

Update:

Everyone was fine..they were less than a mile from the attacks and were pretty shaken up. The blasts were of RDX Military grade explosives and were loud as ****.

Anyway thank you all for the best wishes - I love my Skins family, can't live without ya'll!! Can't wait to meet some of you this year at tailgating events. I will make my famous Bratwurst first simmered in Guiness and then grilled on the open fire, always a crowd favortite!

Update:

Everyone was fine..they were less than a mile from the attacks and were pretty shaken up. The blasts were of RDX Military grade explosives and were loud as ****.

Anyway thank you all for the best wishes - I love my Skins family, can't live without ya'll!! Can't wait to meet some of you this year at tailgating events. I will make my famous Bratwurst first simmered in Guiness and then grilled on the open fire, always a crowd favortite!

wow, thank god everyone is fine :applause:

Update:

Blah blah blah family blah blah blah....Let's hear more about those Guiness-simmered Brats!!! :hungry:

Just kidding bro -- glad to hear your family is okay!! :cheers:

Update:

Great to hear it, man. That's wonderful news. Hope to see you at the tailgate some time.

I also have family in Bombay and we were extremely worried that someone might have been hurt in the blast. luckily we were able to get thru and find out that everyone is ok. your family is in my prayers, i know this is a tough time for you but hang in there and just pray for the best.

Edit:

didnt read the whole thread, glad to hear your whole family is ok.

Archived