Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

I gotta ask.

Screen name is NattyBo.

Why do you care? ;)

Long story :-) It's a nickname an uncle gave me a long time ago, just kinda stuck. I'm not a snob, but if craft beer is available, I'd rather drink that than lite beer like product :-) Hoping I can get the intel on some in the upper deck, but if not, I'll stop on my way up to grab a couple.

Long story :-) It's a nickname an uncle gave me a long time ago, just kinda stuck. I'm not a snob, but if craft beer is available, I'd rather drink that than lite beer like product :-) Hoping I can get the intel on some in the upper deck, but if not, I'll stop on my way up to grab a couple.

Lol!

I haven't purchased a beer in the stadium in years. I'm pretty sure that they have some decent beers, on draft, in the uppers, near the escalators, section 410?

I have a question about the Redzone lot.  I have not parked there this season, but will for the first time for the playoff game.  I know I read that the spaces are larger, possibly twice the size.  How are they larger?  Twice as long?  Twice as wide?  Or just bigger both ways?  Also, I am meeting someone to tailgate with in the lot.  He is driving separately.  If possible, I would like to save a space for him as he is getting there 20-30 minutes after I do.  Is that frowned upon or prohibited?

Thanks,

-CT

I have a question about the Redzone lot. I have not parked there this season, but will for the first time for the playoff game. I know I read that the spaces are larger, possibly twice the size. How are they larger? Twice as long? Twice as wide? Or just bigger both ways? Also, I am meeting someone to tailgate with in the lot. He is driving separately. If possible, I would like to save a space for him as he is getting there 20-30 minutes after I do. Is that frowned upon or prohibited?

Thanks,

-CT

They're twice as wide.

We've never had issues saving spots. Just put a couple of chairs in the spot.

That being said, we get there real early, before the lot fills up and, honestly, I've never seen it completely full. This is the biggest game of the year, the.red zone lot is sold out, and it will be full

The only people who may have an issue with saving a spot, might be if you park/save a spot where they ordinarily tailgate,.but that's on them. They should know enough to get arrive early.

Hope this helps

What's better or different about red zone lot besides the bigger spaces?

Off the top of my head:

It opens an hour before the other lots. There's a live band.

There's an attended bathroom trailer, that's heated and spotlessly clean.

The flag runners stop by, helping to pump fans up before the game. Customer service reps come by, and give out DD drink coupons.

Bruce Allen even strolls through, occasionally, and interacts with the fans.

Off the top of my head:

It opens an hour before the other lots. There's a live band.

There's an attended bathroom trailer, that's heated and spotlessly clean.

The flag runners stop by, helping to pump fans up before the game. Customer service reps come by, and give out DD drink coupons.

Bruce Allen even strolls through, occasionally, and interacts with the fans.

Sounds good to me. I assume the lines for the bathrooms are faster too.

Anyone print their redone lot passes from the team? Mine are showing enter on Sherrif road? I thought the entry exit for the redone was on bell haven??

Thoughts?

We've entered off of Sheriff Rd all season.

The entrance to the lot is clearly marked.

You won't have any issues.

I strongly suggest that you arrive early.

Yes, it works pretty well. I've been using it to stream redzone in my seat.

Connect to the wifk then open your browser and go to a website. It'll ask you to give them your email address and agree to terms and conditions. Once you do that you can use it.

Yes, it works pretty well. I've been using it to stream redzone in my seat.

Connect to the wifk then open your browser and go to a website. It'll ask you to give them your email address and agree to terms and conditions. Once you do that you can use it.

Thanks.  I like that!

Just got back.  Yeah, fans didn't show up as early as I would've liked, but was decently full by kickoff.

Energy level was pretty decent......not as crazy as perhaps it should've been up 11-0, and of course its tough to judge because the Packers and the Discount Double Check Kid really took the crowd out. The first half of the 1999 playoff game against the Lions remains the gold standard at FedEx.

Wow!  Don't bother going from the Redzone parking lot to BelleHaven to Landover Road to 495.   The stop light at Brightseat suxs!  I'm, not kidding when I say it took over and hour to go from Bellehaven to cross Brightseat Rd.  The timer on that light was like 10-15 minutes for people leaving (brightseat) and about 30 seconds to cross it while on Landover Road.

Archived