Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

Stubhub has 400 level SROs at $10.47 per ticket for Tampa. A new floor Mark?

I am not the Mark you are looking for, but I did snag 6 UL SRO's to the 12/7/2014 Rams game for under $37 total (that was before the win in Dallas and the prices then jumped about 50% - to $9)...and I once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

I am not the Mark you are looking for, but I did snag 6 UL SRO's to the 12/7/2014 Rams game for under $37 total (that was before the win in Dallas and the prices then jumped about 50% - to $9)...and I once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

I thought your name was Mayhem. Sounds like a hella good deal for the Rams. Stubhub correct?

What happened the previous game is all the SROs were down to $9 something late in the week.  It was like $9.30 or $9.80, something like that.  And then by late Friday the prices was bumped up across the board to $10 something.  But what's interesting is all the prices were equal and they all changed at the same instant.

Right now the lowest SRO is $9.91.  But this time the prices are staggered. 

Maybe somebody is reading this thread... ? 

I thought your name was Mayhem. Sounds like a hella good deal for the Rams. Stubhub correct?

I think it was another one, but I found it via www.seatgeek.com and will credit MTH with bringing that site to my attention.  I will advise against buying from charged.fm though....had a really bad experience with them over a Nats ticket and I will NEVER buy from them again.

What happened the previous game is all the SROs were down to $9 something late in the week.  It was like $9.30 or $9.80, something like that.  And then by late Friday the prices was bumped up across the board to $10 something.  But what's interesting is all the prices were equal and they all changed at the same instant.

Right now the lowest SRO is $9.91.  But this time the prices are staggered. 

Maybe somebody is reading this thread... ? 

AndyMan MUST be alive and well......

andyman Member Since 19 Oct 2004

Offline Last Active Dec 06 2013 08:28 AM

• 3 weeks later...

Tickets in the club level (the sections with actual seats) are starting at $49, with the first 150 listings on Stubhub priced at under $100 per seat. 

Of course, you can just buy one of those $5.25 SRO upper seats and get there early enough and look for dudes in suits with stacks of envelopes.

Ugh!  That has to be a new low. 

All morning ELO's Don't Bring Me Down has been going through my head, even though it was originally a misheard lyric, Don't Bring Me Down...Bruce! 

I am going to DVR game just to see the empty seats.  I wonder if FOX is coached up or encouraged not to show too many overhead shots of an empty FedEx.  Can almost hear Brent Musburger from my youth...You are looking live...well, not very live, yeah, pretty much dead.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoover you will be sitting with a tarp over your head.  Hehe

I'm looking to get tickets to the Rams game for cheap, I've never been to Fedex before so any help is appreciated.  I'm buying tickets from StubHub and it shows there is an obstructive view?

ection: Lower Level Sideline 220 Seats: Row 23  |  Seats 17, 18   (Your seats will be together) Seller comments:  
Limited or obstructed view (printed on ticket)

Any idea what these seats look like with this obstructive view?

I'm looking to get tickets to the Rams game for cheap, I've never been to Fedex before so any help is appreciated.  I'm buying tickets from StubHub and it shows there is an obstructive view?

ection: Lower Level Sideline 220 Seats: Row 23  |  Seats 17, 18   (Your seats will be together) Seller comments:  

Those seats are deep in the cave. I would avoid them unless someone has sat in them. You will definitely have all punts, kickoffs and high passes cut off from your view when high in the air because of the overhang from the club seats. Seats at end of rows are more likely to be obstructed by a large concrete pillar that can cut out views of the field itself; probably to your left. You will probably be OK looking to your right. But it is hard to predict without actually sitting in the seat.

Then there are the long lines for the bathrooms and the concessions....

I am sec 401 row 29.....what are you referring too, MarkB452?

You need to read http://es.redskins.com/topic/389544-2015-upper-deck-renovations-fewer-seats/

I just upgraded to Section 231 row 1 seats 11, 12 from section 433 row 4. Im very excited about moving to the lower level. I noticed on the seat diagram there is some metal bars separating us from the handicap seating. Will these bars be in my line of vision? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks and HTTR.

I have a new found respect for FedEx field. 

I just got back from a business trip in Northern California; while there I went to the Oakland A's/Raiders stadium O.co Coliseum. 

That place sucks ASS

There's no jumbo tron, it's old, decrepit, surrounded by trashy neighborhoods, and looks like a prison. 

All you have to do is read the OP.  It's all there.

I had 226 row 16, seats 17-18 many years, but my daughter sat in them.  She liked them because they were cheap and she liked the "energy."  I hated them.  When she moved to SF, I gave them up.  I had green parking too.  Gave them up.  Tired of taking losses late in the fall.  I have plenty of green passes from games that went unused.  Bar code still attached.  I couldn't even give them away.  It's just stupid. 

Sitting in 220, you'll probably be aligned somewhere close to the 30 yard line, the 50 is on your left, the pillars are on your right, and they're about ten rows down.  But they will still block a huge portion of the right side of the playing field and piss you off.  So will the low ceiling.  No mega-tron.  They are low rent-seats, make no mistake.  I would not sit in them. 

Regardless of where you choose to sit, I recommend waiting until the week of the game and buying towards the end of the week after market.  I recommend this every game, every year, except perhaps the Cowboys game where you can use your own judgment depending on how things are going win-loss wise and what kind of deal turns up while you're waiting.  I even recommend this for playoff games provided we're not playing the girls. 

I've been droning on about this for over a decade like a mantra.  This system worked ten years ago, it works now, and it'll work in 2025.  Remove seats, add seats, good economy, bad economy, win, lose or draw, playoffs, no playoffs, it works.  Buy the week of the game. 

Archived