Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

I would like to thank Mark for the info in this thread, picked up club level section 322 for 50$ row 19 out of the snow.  Great seats, too bad the team played horribly.  In case Dan reads this:  QUIT MAKING FANS PAY FULL PRICE FOR PRESEASON!  I swear I believe close to a third of the tickets are owned by brokers.  I have 45 yard line UL  row 11 season tickets, a good value and very good seats compared to more than half the stadium and they will not sell for list. Hell, I could not give them away for today's game.  I guess this should probably go in the season ticket thread but again I give props to Mark for the info, kept my daughter warm and dry.

Sold mine early and got 4x the face value for them lol suckas!!

This bring up a point I've been trying to drill home for quite some time.  And it's something I've said many times before, but not recently.

The idea of being nice, and selling your tickets to Redskins fans at face or even at cost (which in my view is about 20% over face) sounds great.  And that's exactly what I did this year with my green parking passes.  With the promise of RGIII, I kept my green passes, intending to sell them one game at at time, at cost, to ES fans. 

Of course, for the preseason, nobody wanted them.  I dumped them for around $10 each.  Which I expected.

For the first half of the season, I asked for $48 each.  And I got it most of the time.  I think once I accepted $40.

But the Giants game, no fan wanted my green passes.  A scalper offered me $15 each, I declined.  But as the hours went by, I ended up taking $10 each for two green passes.  My cost was $100.  So I lost $80.

Yesterday's game, I also had two green passes.  This time nobody wanted them.  No fans.  No scalpers.  Nobody.  Didn't get a dime.  They are still in my glove box.  My cost $100.  I lost $100.

Whose fault is this?  Snyder's?  Shanny's?  The fans?  ExtremeSkins?  No.  It's my fault, because I wanted to be nice.

So how can we blame those who choose to sell early - even if they choose to make a couple bucks?  Chances are they've lost more somewhere along the line - for being nice. 

By the way, if you see an over-priced green pass this week on sale on eBay for Dallas, it might be mine. 

If you use the cash lot on Barlowe Rd. for the Dallas game in 2013, please post the price you paid.

I've found the price fluctuates according to opponent, and anticipated crowd size. I paid $35 for the Dallas and Seahawks games in 2012, and $35 for the Lions game in early 2013. However, the price went down to $25 for the San Diego game in November of 2013.

• 3 months later...

Got a question for some of you Fedex Field vets....  why are some of the seats in the YELLOW SECTION OF SEATS red?  There is no rhyme or rhythm to it at all.  Looks poorly done.

You can purchase padded seat covers in the club section.  These are the red you see.  It has been speculated the reason they picked a different color was it makes the empty seats in the club stand out less. 

You can purchase padded seat covers in the club section.  These are the red you see.  It has been speculated the reason they picked a different color was it makes the empty seats in the club stand out less. 

lol  it has to be, otherwise just make yellow seat cushions.  With the money Snyder forks out he can get yellow cushions.  It doesn't look good though IMO.  

After this past season, my wife decided that she did not want us to spend $$$ on ST's again next season.....various reasons, the drive from Va. Bch. and associated cost, the fact that I miss some games every season due to my job, and the overall cost of the ST's to begin with. 

So...I missed the couple of deadlines as I thought I was done with ST.  Then, last week, my wife asked if I had re-up'd for tickets yet??   Really?

I don't know now.....burning brain cells thinking about pro's and con's of getting ST's again.  Guess my time is running out.....

After this past season, my wife decided that she did not want us to spend $$$ on ST's again next season.....various reasons, the drive from Va. Bch. and associated cost, the fact that I miss some games every season due to my job, and the overall cost of the ST's to begin with. 

So...I missed the couple of deadlines as I thought I was done with ST.  Then, last week, my wife asked if I had re-up'd for tickets yet??   Really?

I don't know now.....burning brain cells thinking about pro's and con's of getting ST's again.  Guess my time is running out.....

I just paid and I feel like your screen pic.  if that helps

Does anyone know if the improvements such as WiFi and ribbon board updates will be complete before the next season?  I remember the NFL voted to give us money for improvements/updates to FedEx late last year.

That is the plan. No reason to think they can't accomplish those things in the off season. But based on Redskins history, we won't know anything until a few weeks before the opening home game.

Archived