Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

People freaking out of this Popeye's chicken sandwich?! Crazy.

Pretty damn average.

I dunno, bruh.  That Spicy Popeyes joint is legit as hell.  I ask for extra sauce.  A lot more going on seasoning wise with Popeyes over Chick.

Hmmm

Chik Fil A - Decent,  always done down looking woman, humble and down to earth, but eternally available because she's a little... Extra, with her faith. Always see dudes trying to holler, but they're always the gumpy, bang anything that would give them attention types, that will aggressively ****block you if you so much as say hi. Always angling for Corey or Brad, but will forever be stuck on "Tristan."

Roy Rogers  - Sexy milf that's got everything going for her except for her 8 year old unabomber in training. She can't part with him, and won't let you learn 'em something with a few ass whoopings, so you call her up and chill every now and then. Could be so much more if she just let you whoop that ass, though

Popeyes - Pop star. She's hot, after her Hollywood makeover, though you have a feeling if you saw her before/after pictures, she might look, um, not all that great. 

But man did they do a number on her, and hey, she can't really sing all that well, but it's the allure that makes you want to smash to the Earths mantle, though deep down you fear that your quest to profess your crazy love for her would be met with stiff resistance, making you have to fight through a Mortal Kombat ladder of male groupies, get past security, and finally, when you two are alone and you tell her your harrowing tale of all you've done to get to her, she tells you that while any other day she would be incredibly turned on by it, she's just suddenly not in the mood, gives you her number,  and tells you to call her again in 6 months... 

Then security finally catches up to you and powerbombs you into a coma for one year. 

Wendy's  -

Halle Hayek

51 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I still haven't had the Popeyes sandwich, the one near my house had a shorter DT line yesterday, but I was in possession of a monster calzone from work already for dinner. ☹

(Team Tristan, btw. That was the hottest Brad has ever been. Good Lordy.):drooley:

I'm in full protest of this sandwich 

#NoJusticeNoPeace

Archived