Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

9 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Funny thing is Rudolph won't get any punishment for instigating the fight.  I wasn't that shocked by what Garrett did.  Didn't even think it was that bad.  *shrug* whatever. 

One of the penultimate rules of life. If you wanna be the type to start ****, just know that there are plenty of people in the world capable of finishing it.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nothing is more 2019 than a gump quarterback trying to go after a monster d-lineman. I'd have probably crushed him with his helmet too, on a count of the insult of having to deal with such malarkey.

That's gotta feel like an angry, petulant child punching at your waist.

Like the Mountain crushing Oberyn's head. 

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

You know how I know you guys are wrong about this?

Every ex and current NFL player that had spoken out has singled out Myles Garrett. No one is  blaming Mason Rudolph..but people on messageboards. 

They have every reason to feel that way. They make their hay within the framework of NFL rules.

I make mine in the real world, where if someone tries to punch above their weight class, and thinks they're gonna try some stuff with a guy that's being held back dudes boys, and is holding something... Well, what happens happens.

17 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

You know how I know you guys are wrong about this?

Every ex and current NFL player that had spoken out has singled out Myles Garrett. No one is  blaming Mason Rudolph..but people on messageboards. 

I don't know how to respond, so I'm just going to make a personal attack. Maybe attack your character about something completely unrelated. 

Browns Steelers game last night brought back alot of old memories from the late 70's and eighties...that's how it was in that division, each game...I really love that division for games like last night..turns out there might have been a bounty on the browns d...wish the skins had that kind of fire in them..bash me for condoning fighting in games sorry,I'm old school I guees..where close line tackles were the norm..ripp the opponents head off each play..very violent physical sport..I dont like mma cage fighting stuff what ever so I'll take it in football.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nothing is more 2019 than a gump quarterback trying to go after a monster d-lineman. I'd have probably crushed him with his helmet too, on a count of the insult of having to deal with such malarkey.

That's gotta feel like an angry, petulant child punching at your waist.

I’m not excusing him swimming the helmet but Rudolph wasn’t even tackled that hard. 

50 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Like the Mountain crushing Oberyn's head. 

That makes no sense. Oberyns smugness lost him the fight. Not lack of ability. 

44 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

They have every reason to feel that way. They make their hay within the framework of NFL rules.

I make mine in the real world, where if someone tries to punch above their weight class, and thinks they're gonna try some stuff with a guy that's being held back dudes boys, and is holding something... Well, what happens happens.

That’s why when a women steps up to me and hits me I knock a hoe out. 

rtt aficionados, beloved amigos/amigas all :D

the above is good advice from mary, imo...remember the original and longstanding intent of the thread...it was also not intended to be the "multiple random funny gifs every page" thread (we have a couple threads specifically for such) or a "steady stream of music videos" thread (we have a couple of those, right?) and most certainly not a "babe thread" (which it sometimes temporarily becomes---something we abandoned here a long time ago (remember ?) and of course remains our policy ("us too") despite the frustration of those who think an important freedom of theirs is being oppressed and may feel deprived by such a site policy

remember the benefits of at least some self-regulating, per our rules, as an option to alternatives 

the idea isn't that the types of content listed above are 100% completely verboten of course,  it's about showing a little self-restraint, self-awareness, self-control....this is just an ask for a little effort at modest correction for what essentially is "the chat/community room" thread......fwiw :) 

Archived