Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

12 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I'm totally confused about that as well considering Universal has a Simpson's Land at Universal Studios

The theme park remains Universal's property based on their contract with Fox.  Same with Disney not being able to do anything with the Fantastic Four or X-Men at Disney parks because of the contract Marvel had with Universal Studios.  

Basically, Disney is continuing to honor any contracts that Universal had in place with Fox and Marvel prior to Disney acquiring the companies.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean... We could always just burn the stadium to the ground.

How many of us you think they could kill before we light it up if like 10,000 of us rush it? :)

It would be like that demolition orc squad in The Two Towers. ****ed Helms Deep up.

It is kinda cold outside.  Where were you when I started the fan revolt thread?  :ols:

*grown man sitting in Santa's lap: A fan riot French Revolution I dont want cake Merry Christmas for the last home game

How many would they kill? Pftt..Theyd let us do it.  Yellow vesters directing traffic arent armed

giphy (45).gif

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I figured you'd just want signs and coordinated shouts....

I'm the type where it ain't a party until the riot shields and tanks show up. :ols:

Fair, the stadium thread showed me there wasnt enough anger left to block people from getting in the stadium and demand refunds.  Although now that shes about to have my last name, she may be more compelled to grab the money I set aside for the magistrate : )

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean... We could always just burn the stadium to the ground.

How many of us you think they could kill before we light it up if like 10,000 of us rush it? :)

It would be like that demolition orc squad in The Two Towers. ****ed Helms Deep up.

I have a suspicion I’m hard to kill. I’m down. 

Just destroyed my record of hours slept in a row.  20.  From 11 a.m. yesterday to 7 a.m. today.  Woke up with cottonmouth like I smoked five blunts in a row.  Immediately chugged a half gallon of water.

My sleep habit was so terrible since last Thursday.  Worked so hard. Celebrated by getting drunk.  This is cool though, I feel so refreshed and I'm up at a great time for once.

22 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Just destroyed my record of hours slept in a row.  20.  From 11 a.m. yesterday to 7 a.m. today.  Woke up with cottonmouth like I smoked five blunts in a row.  Immediately chugged a half gallon of water.

My sleep habit was so terrible since last Thursday.  Worked so hard. Celebrated by getting drunk.  This is cool though, I feel so refreshed and I'm up at a great time for once.

If I did that I'd be dead exhausted by 4 pm today, which of course I'd force myself to stay awake until a reasonable hour, only to be bright eyed and bushy tailed until 3 am tomorrow. 

Archived