Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My girlfriend's car window was smashed in and her backpack was stolen.  It was at work, in broad daylight, when we were fully staffed and busy.  No she shouldn't have had her backpack in there, I never leave anything in my car. The backpack had her prescription meds in it, and some clothes.  She was parked in the space that I'm always parked in. It's right outside the back door where we let dogs out, ten feet away on the other side of the fence.  Now I'm weary of parking there, but my car is not viewable from anywhere else.

I have a prescription med for the asshole who did that, an Easton to the head.

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

George Clooney's career is so washed up, they got my man wandering around town in full body armor looking for a cup coffee.  Sad.

Never been a fan. I have never watched a single movie from him where I got the feeling "Yeah, that dude is a beast"

Just good. Not really deserving of ths hype.

I want an Alan Watts biography movie, I want Gary Oldman to play him, and I want it right now.

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Interesting.  Yall seen "Up in the Air" yet? Highly recommend it.

One of his best performances for sure.  

Was deeply saddened to learn that was a stand-in for Vera Farmiga during that nude scene.  tight little butt, mmm.

That might've been Anna Kendrick's first movie.

24 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Preferred him more early on before he got so serious.

Out of Sight is one of my favorites. Saw it a few times in the theater. Just a really fun ****ing movie.

Yes, I feel like the "O Brother Where Art Thou" sort of deadpan, sharp and witty one liner Clooney is probably the best version of him.

39 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

That hit on Randolph + the subsequent removal of his helmet and bashing him over the head with it might be the most unsportsmanlike thing ive seen in football....jesus

Yeah that was pretty horrible.  I wonder how long of a suspension he'll get.

44 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

That hit on Randolph + the subsequent removal of his helmet and bashing him over the head with it might be the most unsportsmanlike thing ive seen in football....jesus

Yeah man, wtf. He should be done for the year.  Loved watching the oline jump his ass.

The innanet is so quick:

Screenshot_20191114-234740_Instagram.jpg.bf3ecb86ad7ff9cf46d52c5f6b24fb88.jpg

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Funny thing is Rudolph won't get any punishment for instigating the fight.  I wasn't that shocked by what Garrett did.  Didn't even think it was that bad.  *shrug* whatever. 

Guys have ripped other players helmets off throughout history.  That happens on occasion.  But we’ve never seen a guy swing a damn helmet at a guy like that.  It could have been way worse.  Just suspend Garrett the rest of the season and be done with it.

Archived